should there be a "united caucasian c...

SHOULD THERE BE A "UNITED CAUCASIAN COLLEGE FUND" (UCCF)?

Created by dodch on Sep 5, 2009

190 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Love My Life!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 3, 2011
Sign of The Times wrote:
If every other group is allowed to have a fund based on race, it seems only fair to include the very race that built our country...
Its non-profit. Why don't you start your own? No one is stopping you.

“I Love My Life!”

Location hidden

#22 Nov 3, 2011
damieng wrote:
i think it rediculous that we allow rasism in todays soicety.We as amiercans allow all black colleges and hispanic colleges but if we have an all white college its racist.what are we teaching are kids.we are teaching them that if your black or mexican u get speacial privlegesand its ok to hate.why does are socity allow some of us to be racist and others not.we teach slavery in schools but there hasnt been slavery here since i was born so why do we teach hate.i do think that if blacks and hispanics are allowed to have there own fund so should white people.
The Black colleges have white and other races attending them. My son has a friend who got a scholarship for softball. She is white. Any child can go to any school as long as they meet the academic qualifications. This is old news.
FLY BY NIGHT

Glendora, CA

#23 Nov 10, 2011
SURE THEY GAVE HER A SCHOLARSHIP MOST OF THE GOOD SOFTBALL PLAYERS ARE WHITE OR HISPANIC !!!!

“I Love My Life!”

Location hidden

#24 Nov 10, 2011
FLY BY NIGHT wrote:
SURE THEY GAVE HER A SCHOLARSHIP MOST OF THE GOOD SOFTBALL PLAYERS ARE WHITE OR HISPANIC !!!!
His other friend received a scholarship for softball to Weber State. She is Black. You have no idea what you are talking about!
Yo Yo My pants are hangin

Hedgesville, WV

#25 Jan 21, 2013
Pharaoh Queen Your afro sheen is sliding down your face!
WHITE MASSA

United States

#26 Jan 22, 2013
damieng wrote:
i think it rediculous that we allow rasism in todays soicety.We as amiercans allow all black colleges and hispanic colleges but if we have an all white college its racist.what are we teaching are kids.we are teaching them that if your black or mexican u get speacial privlegesand its ok to hate.why does are socity allow some of us to be racist and others not.we teach slavery in schools but there hasnt been slavery here since i was born so why do we teach hate.i do think that if blacks and hispanics are allowed to have there own fund so should white people.
GOOD MAN FOR POINTING THAT OUT. MY WHITE BRETHREN SHOULDNT GO WITHOUT.
UCCF

Fort Benning, GA

#27 May 11, 2013
The UCCF was originated in GA on 7/30/2011 and is registered with the Federal EIN of 45-2863953
ForEquality

Hemet, CA

#28 May 12, 2013
DODCH wrote:
I think any group given special privileges based on race or gender is a hypocrisy.
Remember: Every child of every illegal alien, and every amnestied illegal alien (if amnesty passes), will be entitled to receive race-based education and job preferences over European-Americans. If people weren't so conditioned by the media this would be enough to set off a revolution against the tyrants who are in control of the nation's government.
bull loney

Erie, PA

#29 Jun 26, 2013
ForEquality wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember: Every child of every illegal alien, and every amnestied illegal alien (if amnesty passes), will be entitled to receive race-based education and job preferences over European-Americans. If people weren't so conditioned by the media this would be enough to set off a revolution against the tyrants who are in control of the nation's government.
Incorrect
Equal opportunist

Deputy, IN

#30 Jun 19, 2014
Racism and discrimination will always be a factor in the human race. It's in our nature. Do I believe we should have a UCCF? Only if there are other college funds that discriminate because of race. The UNCF is a prime example. Do away with the title and racial laws that uphold it. That uphold all of them. It should be the UCF. Any and all students should have equal opportunities to obtain these funds based on their achievements. They should not be given an "upper hand" based on their racial background. Funny thought, I wonder if the reverend Jessie Jackson has ever been posed this question in public? Or better yet, maybe it should be asked of our lovely president Obama what he thinks, and if he should do something about it? Considering he's shoved a healthcare plan down our throats in which the only people who benefit from it are the damned insurance companies
Grand Dragon

Corona, CA

#31 Jun 21, 2014
Robyn wrote:
Yes. Yes. Yes.
There is no reason for a UNCF if there's not a UCCF.
Or a United Hispanic College Fund for that matter.
i think we should hang em all
Lewis

Apo, AP

#32 Jun 27, 2014
Sign of The Times wrote:
If every other group is allowed to have a fund based on race, it seems only fair to include the very race that built our country...
I would say the literal building part went to us african american's, you guy's just made the plans....We laid the foundation

but yeah I voted yes....next we need to work on getting equality in the military, if women can be special forces now, and Homosexuals can marry, Why do women have a joke of a PT test compared to men, and Homosexuals get 10 free days of leave when they get married, they should only be allowed the 10 days if they are not stationed somewhere what allows gay marriage(since hey have to travel out of state) or everyone should get 10 days when the marry, to make it truly equal.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 5, 2014
DODCH wrote:
I think any group given special privileges based on race or gender is a hypocrisy.
Especially under the guise of, Equal Opportunity For All.....
imagine so

Whittier, CA

#34 Jan 29, 2015
Why, not
It sound about right.
smellyballs

Anaheim, CA

#35 Jan 30, 2015
your forgetting that the Caucasian race is the only race that raped, pillaged and forced all these other races into slavery. None of the minority races tried to enslave the white race. So no, There should not be a UCCF. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#36 Jan 31, 2015
smellyballs wrote:
your forgetting that the Caucasian race is the only race that raped, pillaged and forced all these other races into slavery.........
...Wow!....Too late to stay in school?
CARPET DUDE

Wheeling, IL

#37 Tuesday Jun 9
Pharaoh Queen wrote:
Unfortunately, ignorant people state that affirmative action is a hand out to persons of ethnic minorities or females. However, you are sadly mistaken to believe that there are no qualified minorities or women for particular jobs. It is not a hand out. Although white Americans don't understand the ongoing subtle racism that exists today, there are actual educated minorities in this country. Just because their is affirmative action does not mean that you were the bests fit for the damn job. Your thinking reaffirms the fact that affirmative action is still relevant even today. To think no minority would be qualified enough if affirmative action was not in place. WOW! Oh, I forgot, there is white affirmative action. The so-called legacy admissions to elite universities. I mean come on, you really thought George Bush was really smart enough to attend a prestigious university? LMAO!
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Jun 30 My son loves milfs 10
News COLTON: Two arrested in corrections officer's s... (May '13) Jun 30 Fck Anthony Gomez 8
Mira Loma Christian Adult School Jun 22 Char 5
News $1.8 million mosque rising at Islamic Center in... (Feb '14) Jun 21 The_MO_Profiteer 46
Review: Redemption Hill Church Jun 17 shockandawe 1
News East Bay water district will sue to fight state... Jun 16 Tammy 1
News Arrowhead Regional Medical Center fined for lea... (Sep '09) Jun 16 sanaz 80
More from around the web

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages