Colton's Struggle to Unravel Nuaimi's Mess and Unseat Yzaguirre

Nov 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cactus Thorns

When the Yucca Valley Town Manager was hired on July 11, 2011, no one bothered to do a Goggle search on this applicant.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Before electioneering in comment sections Puppet Boy needs to not only go back and read the Ethics Code he signed but also the Constitution (presumption of innocence as set forth in 5th and 6th amendments)which he swore to uphold.
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pete wrote:
Before electioneering in comment sections Puppet Boy needs to not only go back and read the Ethics Code he signed but also the Constitution (presumption of innocence as set forth in 5th and 6th amendments)which he swore to uphold.
Speaking of the Ethics Code, what happened to the formal ethics violation complaint filed against Councilman Yzaguirre? Was that just swept under the rug by the mayor? Have heard no response since the complaint was filed on February 21st of this year. This was a formal complaint which requires a response. It may be a moot point when Yzaguirre is unseated in a few days but he should face up to his mistakes and poor judgment and stop blaming everyone else for his repeated bad behavior.
Pete

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Not sure what that has to do with an elected official taking a dump on the Constitution. Do you hate the Constitution?
So now this puppet to the special interests disavows the Super Block. Let's take a look at his quote to the sun as archived on his personal website:
"We desperately needed to buy that land," said Toro, whose district includes the area where the Super Block is slated. "It's one of the pieces of the puzzle that was missing in order to achieve the Super Block. Without that, we weren't going to be able to move forward."
http://davidtoro.com/portal/Portals/0/NewsDoc...

Does he honestly believe Colton residents are so stupid we'd forget he was once King Super Block?
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pete wrote:
Not sure what that has to do with an elected official taking a dump on the Constitution. Do you hate the Constitution?
So now this puppet to the special interests disavows the Super Block. Let's take a look at his quote to the sun as archived on his personal website:
"We desperately needed to buy that land," said Toro, whose district includes the area where the Super Block is slated. "It's one of the pieces of the puzzle that was missing in order to achieve the Super Block. Without that, we weren't going to be able to move forward."
http://davidtoro.com/portal/Portals/0/NewsDoc...
Does he honestly believe Colton residents are so stupid we'd forget he was once King Super Block?
YOUR the one that brought up the Ethics Code. Can you not respond to my comment on that part of Your comment? Truth hurts doesn't it? So you had to jump to a 5 1/2 year old story to avoid a current mess by the soon to be removed Councilman Yzaguirre. Oh yes, the general Colton residents aren't stupid, they just have short memories as the general public does and don't pay too much attention to the politics of the city.
Pete

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Best way wrote:
Speaking of the Ethics Code, what happened to the formal ethics violation complaint filed against Councilman Yzaguirre?
How would I know? I am not on the council.
Best way wrote:
Was that just swept under the rug by the mayor?
Why not ask her?
So there you go. Answered your questions. Now do you hate the Constitution?
Pete

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Best way wrote:
they just have short memories as the general public does and don't pay too much attention to the politics of the city.
And this makes it OK for Toro to exploit the alleged lack of long-term memories how?
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And this makes it OK for Toro to exploit the alleged lack of long-term memories how?
You even seem to forget that Councilman Toro apologized for his view on the Super Block plan. He is the only councilman to do so and I think that says a lot for his character. I watch all the council meetings and I've never heard any other councilmember apologize for anything. Kudos to Toro.
As to the Constitution, no I don't hate it. I don't even know what makes you ask that question. As to where Councilman Yzaguirre has been living , I know for a fact that he has not been living in his district, so I can swear to it and will relay that info to the investigators from the Secretary of State when they ask me. No swore statements have been given yet so there is no 5th or 6th rights violated. Councilman Yzaguirre has been so arrogant that he figured he is above the law and can violated ethics standards, residency rules, and any other rules, but now it has caught up with him. When he loses the re-election he will still be investigated.
Pete

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Best way wrote:
<quoted text>
You even seem to forget that Councilman Toro apologized for his view on the Super Block plan.
So he's claiming incompetence on the dais for all the yes votes regarding the Super Block he made over the years? Maybe he should step down and let someone who knows what they are doing without having to defer to a restaurant owner sit in that seat.
As for the rest of your comment we can gather that, much like Tehran Toro, you too spit on Constitutional Right to presumption of innocence. Only difference is, unlike TT, you didn't swear to uphold the Constitution as an elected official.
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>So he's claiming incompetence on the dais for all the yes votes regarding the Super Block he made over the years? Maybe he should step down and let someone who knows what they are doing without having to defer to a restaurant owner sit in that seat.
As for the rest of your comment we can gather that, much like Tehran Toro, you too spit on Constitutional Right to presumption of innocence. Only difference is, unlike TT, you didn't swear to uphold the Constitution as an elected official.
The presumption of innocence is prior to a jury trial for those that don't know, but when you see it with your own eyes there is no presumption unless you are blind and stupid. Enough on this topic too.
Pete

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Best way wrote:
<quoted text>
The presumption of innocence is prior to a jury trial...
..which is the Right of the accused guaranteed by the Constitution (6th Amendment), something the Sun editorial board fully understands. It's absolutely tragic that an elected official, drunk with power, does not.
Good Riddance

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

It was the official end of a dark era of Colton politics election night as Colton voters continued to "unravel Nuaimi's mess" and show their displeasure by decisively voting out incumbent Council members Yzaguirre and Perez who were the last two key players left from the Chastain/Nuaimi dark days of 2007 to 2009. Yzaguirre was easily defeated by Colton Planning Commissioner and Citizens for Colton First member Frank Navarro while Perez was utterly embarrassed garnering just over 13% of the vote, a number unheard of for an incumbent running for re-election. John Mitchell, another Chastain/Nuaimi follower, was crushed by Council woman Deirdre Bennett, garnering just over 20% of the vote while Bennett had over 64%. Mitchell who was endorsed by Yzaguirre and Perez didn't have a much higher vote count than Robert Wilson, a person who always puts his name on the ballot but doesn't run a campaign. In a final insult it was so bad for the members of the Chastain/Nuaimi political alliance that Robert Wilson, the guy who didn't even run a campaign, received almost twice as many votes and a higher % of the vote than Perez. Bottom line... the people of Colton have spoken clearly and sent the last of the key players from the Chastain/Nuaimi era packing.
Give em enough rope

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

What ever happened to the POS father of that heroin addict who became pavement pizza out in Fontana? You know, the guy who was so busy micromanaging the City of `Colton that instead of staying home with his grieving wife and family like a NORMAL human being the night after his junkie son was killed was instead seen front and center at a planning commission meeting? How does he even look at himself in the mirror?
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Give em enough rope wrote:
What ever happened to the POS father of that heroin addict who became pavement pizza out in Fontana? You know, the guy who was so busy micromanaging the City of `Colton that instead of staying home with his grieving wife and family like a NORMAL human being the night after his junkie son was killed was instead seen front and center at a planning commission meeting? How does he even look at himself in the mirror?
How many times are you going to cut and paste the same lines? What an A#$. Why don't you respond to the topic instead of trying to get a response from someone you are aiming your trash at who will not respond to such garbage?
"Good Riddance's" response to the topic was right on the mark. Thanks!
Give em enough rope

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The only A#$ is the piece of human garbage who turned his back on his son when he needed his father most. A fact he'll have to live with the rest of his miserable life. His lust for power is more important to him than his family. This same lust will one day be his undoing. Just wait and see.
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Give em enough rope wrote:
The only A#$ is the piece of human garbage who turned his back on his son when he needed his father most. A fact he'll have to live with the rest of his miserable life. His lust for power is more important to him than his family. This same lust will one day be his undoing. Just wait and see.
Again, why don't you respond to the topic? You seem to be stuck in a rut. Move on. What you are talking about has nothing to do with you, but I guess you have nothing intelligent to say on the topic.
the big dog

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Give em enough rope wrote:
What ever happened to the POS father of that heroin addict who became pavement pizza out in Fontana? You know, the guy who was so busy micromanaging the City of `Colton that instead of staying home with his grieving wife and family like a NORMAL human being the night after his junkie son was killed was instead seen front and center at a planning commission meeting? How does he even look at himself in the mirror?
Why do you have to act like an A-ho get over it your silly aaaaaaaasssssss's lost. Now get out and pick-up all those signs and make your self useful.
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 9, 2012
 
the big dog wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have to act like an A-ho get over it your silly aaaaaaaasssssss's lost. Now get out and pick-up all those signs and make your self useful.
Yes. He has 10 days after the election to remove them or be in violation of city ordinance. I'm sure now that the election is over, the ordinance will be changed to not allow those ugly 32 square foot signs. Yzaguirre was in favor of keeping the rules the same till after the election. I guess he thought he could buy the election with large signs. Didn't work. Cactus Thorns was right. Yzaguirre had to go, to get rid of the last of those who almost destroyed Colton. Congratulations Colton citizens for doing the right thing.
Good Riddance

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Best way wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. He has 10 days after the election to remove them or be in violation of city ordinance. I'm sure now that the election is over, the ordinance will be changed to not allow those ugly 32 square foot signs. Yzaguirre was in favor of keeping the rules the same till after the election. I guess he thought he could buy the election with large signs. Didn't work. Cactus Thorns was right. Yzaguirre had to go, to get rid of the last of those who almost destroyed Colton. Congratulations Colton citizens for doing the right thing.
After seeing the evidence and numerous independent witness statements regarding Councilmen Yzaguirre's perjury and voter fraud charges, picking up the campaign signs in a timely manner would seem to be the least of his problems.
It is refreshing to see that after many years of the Council being controlled by outside and special interests that we finally have a Council who will put the Citizens of Colton first. As soon to be ex-Councilman Perez stated at the last Council meeting, Yzaguirre like Ramon Hernandez and the others, is innocent of criminal charges until proven guilty in a court of law. As in the City of Bell, now that citizens that care about our City have become aware, informed, and involved in the process, I'm confident the era of Council members committing felonies has come to an end and Colton will now continue to move forward and reach it's potential.
Give em enough rope

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Best way wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why don't you respond to the topic? You seem to be stuck in a rut. Move on. What you are talking about has nothing to do with you, but I guess you have nothing intelligent to say on the topic.
Oh my comments are very much on topic. It's about undue influence. The guy who sacrificed his son in exchange for revenge is the primary shot caller. But vengence comes with a cost. Several former members/allies of his so-called citizen group have come forward and said it's ALL about him and the lawsuits. They will most likely testify to that fact in a court when the time comes. Beware the Ides of March.
Best way

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Give em enough rope wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my comments are very much on topic. It's about undue influence. The guy who sacrificed his son in exchange for revenge is the primary shot caller. But vengence comes with a cost. Several former members/allies of his so-called citizen group have come forward and said it's ALL about him and the lawsuits. They will most likely testify to that fact in a court when the time comes. Beware the Ides of March.
No, you are still off topic (Nuaimi and Yzaguirre). You have your own topic and it has nothing to do with Yzaguirre who was using "undue influence" along with Nuaimi on the city council. You have a one track mind and it jumped the track long ago. They are gone from Colton city office now and the city is all the better for it, so why don't you go too,DC?
P.S. You mentioned "Beware the Ides of March". You might tell that to Yzaguirre because that might be about the time the Secretary of States office comes down on him, if not sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Riverside Forum right now

Search the Riverside Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 58 min Bag itts 4,553
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Gomers 199,083
Work Ability I Riverside (May '13) 17 hr Work Ability I Office 137
Worthless Lawyers Rockwell Kelly Durante, Markus 20 hr Riverbank resident 3
please help 23 hr searching 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
•••
•••

Riverside News Video

•••
•••

Riverside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••