Adelanto man killed in jump from Rive...

Adelanto man killed in jump from Riverside bridge

There are 31 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Adelanto man killed in jump from Riverside bridge. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

An Adelanto man died after jumping off a freeway bridge Monday in Riverside, coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AMZ

Colton, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2009
This is a tragedy. He was such a good kid.
Madtaxpayer

Honolulu, HI

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Suicide is very sad, this guy must have had some major problems/issues but for those that are thinking about ending all your problems suicide is never the answer. My prayers to the family.
papa

Chino, CA

#5 Dec 2, 2009
i would say it is no surprise he was killed,i mean jumping from an overpass or from a bridge is almost certain death.rest in peace..
Marky--Beaumont- -CA

Walnut Creek, CA

#6 Dec 2, 2009
Elvis was a great friend with a warm heart. He would always have a smile on his face and do his best to make you smile. His friends and loved ones are sadden and live in complete shock.
"..we MISS YOU SO MUCH and will NEVER forget you.."
In the Memory of Elvis Oseguera 1985-2009
KVA

San Bernardino, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2009
I prya that you have found peace in death that you could not find in life Mr. Oseguera. My sympathies to the extended family and friends of this young man....Matthew 5:4
Michael H

San Bernardino, CA

#9 Dec 2, 2009
RIP
crazy world

Claremont, CA

#10 Dec 2, 2009
never understood why anyone would take their own life?
Pat

North Las Vegas, NV

#11 Dec 2, 2009
How sad.
Pat

North Las Vegas, NV

#12 Dec 2, 2009
Madtaxpayer wrote:
Suicide is very sad, this guy must have had some major problems/issues but for those that are thinking about ending all your problems suicide is never the answer. My prayers to the family.
Yes, it is. I hope the family is able to get through this.
Pat

North Las Vegas, NV

#13 Dec 2, 2009
crazy world wrote:
never understood why anyone would take their own life?
God forbid you ever DO understand.
Eddie Camacho

Honolulu, HI

#16 Dec 3, 2009
Damn WTF!!!! I dont believe my eyes or ears My co-workers and my self are shocked!! Don't understand why Elvis choose this path??? God be with you God bless your soul!! My condolences to his brother Victor and his family... Ese R.1.P see you in the future dawg i miss you... You'll always remembered!!

Eddie Camacho
dumbass idiot

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 3, 2009
YeahISaidIt wrote:
Another beaner bites the dust
had to b a dumbass that would say something like that, that was my friend u f...n prick.
MG Fontana

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Eddie Camacho wrote:
Damn WTF!!!! I dont believe my eyes or ears My co-workers and my self are shocked!! Don't understand why Elvis choose this path??? God be with you God bless your soul!! My condolences to his brother Victor and his family... Ese R.1.P see you in the future dawg i miss you... You'll always remembered!!
Eddie Camacho
No one knows why he did it!!!But he chose this path like u said n we are all shocked as well, went to the location n that's a high bridge probably like 200 feet up in the air its high for him to just get off the car put his emergency lights n jump its insane n unbelievable ...R.I. P Elvis u will b missed!!!!
Hustlin CEO

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2009
RIP
Just Some Guy

San Bernardino, CA

#21 Dec 3, 2009
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Family...
ashley

Pomona, CA

#22 Dec 3, 2009
he was the my first love and the love of my life .I feel blessed to have met him. he was a good person and i am devistated at the news.my condolences to all you left behined
anthony

Sunland, CA

#23 Dec 3, 2009
i didnt know this young man whose name is Elvis, but sadly to say i seen him after he jumped the bridge, my heart is truely sadden by this tradgety, and my thoughts and prayers go to Elvis and his family. May you Have PEACE Elvis and may god be with you...

you will forever be in my heart, although weve never met, u touched my life...
GODBLESS,
ANTHONY
Riverside,Ca
someone who cares

Pleasanton, CA

#24 Dec 4, 2009
YeahISaidIt wrote:
Another beaner bites the dust
you dont know him, and should just shut the "F" up - he was a great guy, that i have known for many years, and is part of my family always. we will never know why, but hope that everyone he has left behind, can at some point feel peace - Elvis, you are loved and missed <3
mez

Downey, CA

#25 Dec 7, 2009
anthony wrote:
i didnt know this young man whose name is Elvis, but sadly to say i seen him after he jumped the bridge, my heart is truely sadden by this tradgety, and my thoughts and prayers go to Elvis and his family. May you Have PEACE Elvis and may god be with you...
you will forever be in my heart, although weve never met, u touched my life...
GODBLESS,
ANTHONY
Riverside,Ca
did you take any photos or video?
Garcia Family

Perris, CA

#26 Dec 8, 2009
R.I.P.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Man shot at The Four Seasons (Apr '09) 7 hr Hillary Sucks 11
News Editorial, July 17, 2016: Fr. Peter Carota, 194... 19 hr kms 5
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up Jul 22 Go Blue Forever 9
Ben Savage of the Oakdale Police Department bei... Jul 22 KBS 3
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Jul 20 DOITFORMYDAYGHTER 107
News Former hospital destroyed Jul 18 Dave Esper 1
News Michael Ray Joins KATM/Modesto, CA For 'Karpool... Jul 18 James Henderson 2

Riverside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages