Who do you support for Beaumont, Cherry Valley Recreation and Park District, Director in Californ...

Posted in the Riverside Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2012
Elaine Marie Mc Cormick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Nancy Hall

Judged:

Nancy is innovative and rsourceful. She is a good listener and productive. I believe Nancy will bring new projects to help the park district grow and creative financing to afford.
Kathy Wilson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

I believe that Nancy Hall will help to improve the park district by helping to bring in new & interesting classes. Nancy Hall shared with me her interest to bring such classes as P.E for home schooled children, basketweaving, Resume Writing, Dress for Success, soap box derby,bowling,etc.. Mrs. Hall will also bring more 3k & 5K walks which may include our dogs to help fundraise for our parks. I believe she will bring fresh ideas that will bring community and parks together.
not the same old

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

ANYONE BUT INCUMBENTS FOR PARKS, SCHOOLS, AND BEAUMONT COUNCIL. ONLY THE WATER DISTRICT INCUMBENTS SHOULD GET OUR VOTES!!!!
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

"Only the Water District incumbents should get our votes..." So they can continue to raise rates and block the use of recycled water in the city? No thanks... My vote won't go to ANYONE sponsored by Beaumont Citizen's for No Growth...Get real, it isn't 1960 anymore. The Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District was a fiscally solvent and well-run agency before the BCRG plants were elected...Now the district is in financial trouble and can't manage to cooperate with the City to get our miles of purple pipe flowing with recycled water...THEN these people claim that the City doesn't have enough water to build projects!!!! Sounds like they just want to block progress at every turn, I'm voting for the incumbents on City Council, the School Board, and anyone who isn't backed by BCRG for the water district!!!! MOVE BEAUMONT FORWARD!!!!
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Voted For Donna Franco

Judged:

Someone who actually contributes to our community in a positive way...
Gail G

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Keep the same three in at the District as they are the only ones that will keep Chuckie in the Bread line. The others will bring the creep back for a third time then we will have to vote them out again as always. Besides Will is also lying as he was going to move after the last election, I guess the dump he lives in won't sell.
4ourcity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

not the same old wrote:
ANYONE BUT INCUMBENTS FOR PARKS, SCHOOLS, AND BEAUMONT COUNCIL. ONLY THE WATER DISTRICT INCUMBENTS SHOULD GET OUR VOTES!!!!
Why would you vote out a City Council who has left us significantly in the black at a time when every township around us is operating at a deficit? Our City Council has done a great job in making sure we have free community events for our citizens to enjoy so families don't have to worry about whether or not they can afford it. They promote local businesses over out of town and have proven again and again they are trustworthy. Why would someone from San Bernardino have a vested interest anyway?
Nancy support

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I love nancy. She is great person
Awawekard

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

All city council needs to look out for the best of the city

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Riverside Forum right now

Search the Riverside Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr toushia 200,347
COLTON: Two arrested in corrections officer's s... (May '13) 5 hr Officers Cousin 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) 12 hr chris j 11
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 14 hr snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Do you approve of Marion Ashley as Supervisor? (Nov '11) Sun Pat 3
•••
•••

Riverside News Video

•••
•••

Riverside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Riverside People Search