OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being built on "back 40".

Posted in the Riverside Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Oakdale Fema Camp

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2008
Does anyone know anything about the New camp being built on "back 40" in Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people? Where the heck is "back 40" located? I keep reading about "Marshall Law" and this new camp in Oakdale for prisoners. If anyone knows anything about this.. please reply.
blondie in Oakdale

Hermitage, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Oakdale Fema Camp wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the New camp being built on "back 40" in Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people? Where the heck is "back 40" located? I keep reading about "Marshall Law" and this new camp in Oakdale for prisoners. If anyone knows anything about this.. please reply.
I've also seen the government maps that show a rex 84 camp. I asked at the post office if we had any mail being delivered in Oakdale addressed to FEMA. They were unaware of any fema related mail. They said they would ask around, but thats been about 6 months ago and they have not offered any more information about it.
My guess is it will be close to railroads for easy transportation of detainees. Also, it is called martial law, that means you lose all you basic human rights, the constitution is suspended for continuity of government in case of natural disaster, war, or civil disturbances. For more info you can search fema 84 camps on youtube and there are many videos to choose from, good place to start.
Used to live in Oakdale

Creswell, OR

#3 Dec 12, 2008
What about the old Hershey plant??? It is close to railroad lines...

Since: Dec 08

Oakdale, CA

#4 Dec 22, 2008
I've seen Oakdale on a really long list a few years ago and I want to say it said something about the Armory, but I can't remember and may be totally wrong about that. A few websites say the supposed camp is on highway 120, and that's pretty much the same thing as Yosemite (Ave.). So you have the Con Agra plant (which I live right next to), the Armory/National Guard thing, and the old Hershey plant like the person above me mentioned. And these are all on Yosemite, right next to the railroad, on the same side of the road, all within the same half mile.

But then who knows? Could be somewhere else in Oakdale, 120 or not.

I say when you start seeing security fences turned inward... and where you could fit 15-20, 000 people (but maybe the fences aren't up yet in Oakdale, that is, if it's outside).

Since: Dec 08

Oakdale, CA

#5 Dec 22, 2008
oakdaleaka

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2009
you people just stay away and these camps ha are in very secure locations like the so called "aera 51" we use technology that is capable of ANYTHING so good luck ever finding a damn thing heres some info for you people underground
jodegare55

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2009
well you want to know where they hiding the fema camp so described as being in Oakdale Ca, also known as the cowboy capital of the world, well
being a former reserve police officer in this town, I can you tell the only place that can be converted to a reasonable consideration as a fema camp is the
former riverbank ammuntion plant property located on claribel rd and claus rd, not the old hersey candy plant which now a candy plant from a company
that was once in san francisco, and not from the con-argra tomato plant
that located on the south side of town, or the property on warnerville rd going east off of albers rd other than that there is no other place even be
considered as a viable place for a fema camp do a google earth to verify my resonse this question.
jim

Manteca, CA

#8 Mar 12, 2009
Oakdale Fema Camp wrote:
i wanna know to because we live in modesto as well
crazyhorse army

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 13, 2009
my suggestions would be stock up now on survival gear, ammo,guns,food storage,water, cause when the shit hits the fan you need to be ready.love your country men dont love your government,we know where loyalty sits,not with us but themselves.God bless you. liveStrong
OKIE

Modesto, CA

#10 Mar 20, 2009
You guys are kidding me right? I work in Oakdale, if this town has a future FEMA camp I'd know about it... there isn't one not in the town limits anyways and I dont see where they woudl build one to house 15 to 20k people.

Oh trust me I dont trust our govt anymore than you guys do and I'm a "survivalist" you can say.

cruezo

Burlington, NC

#11 Jul 25, 2009
My guess would be out toward the airport got RXR tracks and air-strip.
Obama deception

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2009
the army amunition plant is the spot! railroad runs from airport to amo plant. Fight to the death!
foxylady

Turlock, CA

#13 Sep 23, 2009
Has any of you residents of the central valley ever taken I5 to the bay over the Altimont.. Granite Contruction is building something out there in Tracy and it's pretty trippy.... google granite contruction you will find that most of thier jobs are all government buildings.. hmmm makes you wonder... and a fema camp will always be by a railroad track! thats how they are going to transport people....
Merrill

Medellín, Colombia

#14 Oct 25, 2009
My mother worked at the old Riverbank ordinance plant, during WWII. I remember driving by it, when I was young and it was huge and, of course, very secure. I believe the government (Army) still owns the land, but I haven't been by there in decades, so I have no idea what the current condition is. I would imagine it's pretty dilapidated, unless they've built new facilities. It does have RR service. If it's still there, it's right on Claribel Rd. You can't possibly miss it.
Merrill

Medellín, Colombia

#15 Oct 25, 2009
Sierra Conservation Center, located about half way between Oakdale and Jamestown (back 40), northwest of hwy 120.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2009
The facility for Oakdale is not to house living people. Fema was ordered by President Carter to purchase land across America for Morges, Cemetaries, Gas Chambers, and Concentration camps. However at the time America was in a better postion to feed prisioners. Today the best our country can do is bury the dead in plastic coffins that hold between 4 and five bodies stacked 15 high in the ground. On September 9Th 09 President Obama Ordered the 5th Army to be in charge of Homeland Security NORTHSTAR Command. This force will envolve NATO forces to round up Americans that refuse to disarm and surrender weapons. Currently in our Country there are 100,000 seperate Milita Forces ready for the Revolution in June.
dreamweaver

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 3, 2010
The Revolution in June??? June 2010??? Where did that come from? Has anyone else heard about this????
DGAF

Rancho Cordova, CA

#18 Jan 7, 2010
WTF is goin on! what are all of u ppl talking about? Help me and understand what all of this means!
DGAF

Rancho Cordova, CA

#19 Jan 7, 2010
New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people.
90 mi. East of San Francisco.(Used currently for prison facilities for low-level risk problem men)
http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration-camp...
MediaSpin

Straughn, IN

#20 Jan 9, 2010
Fema camp under guise of national guard youth challenge facility. indiana soldiers and sailors children's home, knightstown indiana, closed and taken over by homeland security/fema/national guard and transportation. homeland security held regional meetings at facility 2 years before home closed. fema toured facility 1 1/2 years before announcement of home closure. kids kicked out and national guard moves from edinburgh in 2010 to take over facility. fema said to have great interest in facility because it is self-contained, has radio station, power station, sewage system and own hospital facility. same plans are in the works for scotland veterans childrens home in pennsylvania which was recently closed due to budget cuts. federal government taking over facilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bodies found in burned car (Sep '11) Tue Ugiftedgirl 36
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Review: Destroyer Automotive Inc (Sep '11) Nov 21 mansnes 24
are the any older women looking for a personal ... Nov 20 smellyballs 2
CORONA: Gang task force makes 20 arrests, recov... (Oct '13) Nov 19 Brain_Ded 6
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 18 manslawsnotgodslaw 2
Looking for old freinds Nov 17 smellyballs 6

Riverside News Video

Riverside Dating
Find my Match