Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Thy Valleys wrote:
A california almond farmer named Frantz video recorded something less promising: oily-brown waste spilled from a pipe into an unlined pit near an almond grove, followed by a stream of soapy-looking liquid.
good we need more of that!!
Swatsnegger Bugou VI

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

There is NO mention of global warming in the bible; ergo there aint no such animal. The same is true for cars, refrigerators and wise politicians. This has been true for the 6,235 years that the planet has been here.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Swatsnegger Bugou VI wrote:
There is NO mention of global warming in the bible; ergo there aint no such animal. The same is true for cars, refrigerators and wise politicians. This has been true for the 6,235 years that the planet has been here.
Swatsnegger Bugou VI.

Actually, the Bible does mention global warming. Unlike tax and control related Government pronouncements, though, the Bible attributes that warming to God, not man. The Holy Bible addresses global warming thus:

"And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments." (Revelation 16:7)

"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire." (Revelation 16:8)

"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." (Revelation 16:9)

Ronald
Bazzoos

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I THREW YOUR BATTERIES AWAY FOR THAT DARN NOSIE MAKER STUCK TO YOUR FACE.

how about these words?

Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bazzoos wrote:
I THREW YOUR BATTERIES AWAY FOR THAT DARN NOSIE MAKER STUCK TO YOUR FACE.
how about these words?
Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged.
Wow.
hang ten

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Swatsnegger Bugou VI.
Actually, the Bible does mention global warming. Unlike tax and control related Government pronouncements, though, the Bible attributes that warming to God, not man. The Holy Bible addresses global warming thus:
"And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments." (Revelation 16:7)
"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire." (Revelation 16:8)
"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." (Revelation 16:9)
Ronald
I would like to see nuke power plants up and down the coast.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

hang ten wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to see nuke power plants up and down the coast.
Well you will be disappointed then.
Prof Floggem

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The bible clearly refers to global warming: " giveth not your foul waste gasses and fartses and lo unto ye who claimeth the righteth to maketh me doeth other thaneth whatevereth I wanteth to doeth". This is the Word. We canoot goeth againsteth the wordeth. No eth.
Thank GOD for oakie twatts, without them we would never be able to sell all the crap that we want to sell, cause all the messes that want caused, destroy whatever we want to destroy and act like the connecting hole space between our ears really is so the wind don't have to go around to get by.
Green an Black zone

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

No need to try and figure out who the nation will be saying about the event that unfolded in AZ, June 30, 2013..

AZ loses 19 brave fire fighter this past Sunday.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Green an Black zone wrote:
No need to try and figure out who the nation will be saying about the event that unfolded in AZ, June 30, 2013..
AZ loses 19 brave fire fighter this past Sunday.
Want to prevent it? don't let people build homes in a fire zone. Or make a movie, write a book that global warming is causing lightning.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Egypt not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in. Libya not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Iran being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it. Syria being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it, oh wait, the rebels are potentially even bigger Islamic radicals? We’ll be right over. Obama seems to ask two questions “Will the new government hate Israel?” and “Should we help get rid of the old government?” They’re yes and no questions, and the answer to the second is always the same as the first.
Bush is 2/0 with Afghanistan and Iraq; Obama just upped the ante.

“But Young ”

Since: Mar 13

At Heart

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The temperatures are 15 degrees below normal in some parts of the U.S. today. If this is global warming, I'll take a couple months worth.
Folgers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Top Vatican bank manager has resigned amid cash-smuggling scandal to the tune of $26 million dollars CASH, not bad for being on the take?
Ana

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

When is the Ana is driving to Glendale, California?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Ana wrote:
When is the Ana is driving to Glendale, California?
The Ana is lost and can't make it.
laughing elections

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

When our city council (Glendora) was up for election these “boobs” were our heros (?) and those who were running against our heros were the boobs, I always wondered how Judy Nelson, a real bimbo, could get enough votes, she did very little during the campaign yet she won.

Karen Davis had an affair, a divorce and a bankruptcy, but what’s the dif, who cares, vote her in.

Douglas Tessitor is on the verge of senility but he's still OK as long as he doesn’t drool while in pubic view.

Gene Murbito I can understand, I think he has a connection with the Mafia, cross him and its all over.

What are the good voters of Glendora, California thinking of when they vote?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

What's the Covina Kook gonna say now?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/02/m...

"A Mongolian neo-Nazi group has rebranded itself as an environmentalist organisation fighting pollution by foreign-owned mines, seeking legitimacy as it sends swastika-wearing members to check mining permits..."
Milking Milwaukee

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

July 02, 2013.

The Roman Catholic Church in Milwaukee vigorously shielded pedophile priests and protected church funds from lawsuits during a decades long sex abuse scandal.
Greenfece - Mongolia

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Never EVER attend a Catholic cookout.
Dan Domoorre

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow, I'm hot. How much longer do we have before we die from over heating? If I move to the North Pole will I live longer? It might be to late, the North Pole just blow up. So long old friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,881 - 6,900 of7,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Riverside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance