Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192406 May 16, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you will whine and cry and pout, then start wagging in the streets. Continue? Go sing a song to an ignorant fool, I am too old for your lies. I remember not so long ago many of the gay leaders said that you all were cowards and punks to want to emulate straights and to giver up your sexual freedoms. When did you first petition for as same sex mirage? Huh? When?
Really, the blacks mostly fought a peaceful fight. They were too busy being hung, lynched, beaten, water hosed and spit on by racist white gays like you.
Buddy, your only solace is that most see you as whiny children and weak idiots. If this were a war, then well you know what happened in 1940s Germany when they met your war.
I agree however, it is a war of your lies and many straights do not have the inclination to care, so they vote for same sex mirages so you will go away.
74% of Americans oppose same sex mirages.
So, next time I don't care when a gay gets the crap beat out of him/her, take the gay to one of the churches that you burned down or fire bombed. You have over 150 to choose from.
Yeah, the last group to burn churches, and yes you burned blacked churches, were a group of white idiots called the KKK. Now, it is a group of white gays doing the KKK thing and burning churches.
Jack Baker began to push for same-sex marriage in 1969; two years after the famous Loving v. Virginia court ruling that allowed interracial marriage.

By my count that was nearly half a century ago.

And where, pray tell, do you come up with gays burning churches? I've looked on Google to find out about all of these churches that were burned or firebombed and I can't find anything.

Finally, do you really think that gays have to be subjected to the exact same levels of torture, discrimination, and prejudice in order for our issues to be considered worthwhile?

What, exactly, is your problem with us? In what way do we negatively impact your personal life?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#192407 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a fagg@t?
Yes, are you?

Knoxville, TN

#192408 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Facing reality.
Accepting that homosexuality is a sexual disorder.
The fear that they cannot establish their own identity except by faking marriage.
On what basis do you find that homosexuality is a sexual disorder?

Is there some unknown, scientific community that has determined this that the rest of modern man doesn't know about?

Knoxville, TN

#192409 May 16, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you asked me if I went to school, tells me that you failed in that too. I actually go to research centers and medical conferences and meetings. I met with a huge medical board three weeks ago. I plan to schedule a meeting with the officials at the Mormon Temple in So. Cal.
I know what most gays are afraid of, and it is not me, but idiots like you. Maybe, you would like to find a gay, with family values and ask them if they are afraid of living in a gay community. You would be shocked, unless you already know and are one of the gays that they fear being around.
What do you do at these research centers, medical conferences and meetings? Are you the one who hands out name badges?

Lewis Center, OH

#192410 May 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do at these research centers, medical conferences and meetings? Are you the one who hands out name badges?
LOL. You give him way too much credit. I would guess he cleans up after.

Lewis Center, OH

#192411 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty, how many little boys have you molested so far this year?
Zero in my lifetime, how about you?

Lewis Center, OH

#192412 May 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
On what basis do you find that homosexuality is a sexual disorder?
Is there some unknown, scientific community that has determined this that the rest of modern man doesn't know about?
Yes and he can only communicate with them when he puts on his tin foil hat.

Lewis Center, OH

#192415 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're a fagg@t, that goes without saying.
Yeah, I already said that. What about you?

Lewis Center, OH

#192416 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you liked the question huh, since it wasn't directed at you. You being a Queer, I'd bet you've molested at least 4 or 5 little boys this year alone.
Nope, zero in my lifetime.

Lewis Center, OH

#192418 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you liked the question huh, since it wasn't directed at you. You being a Queer, I'd bet you've molested at least 4 or 5 little boys this year alone.
Forgot to ask, how many boys have you molested?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192420 May 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
...I thought you were a home schooled gay men so afraid of his own homosexuality that he obsesses and hysterically rants incoherent blather...
No, that'd be you.
Kickers hackers

Covina, CA

#192421 May 16, 2013
Proof that Republican's, RNC, GOP member's are complete idiots and can't add numbers together, reminds me of the ones on the Glendora, California city council.
North Carolina state's Senate Commerce Committee unanimously approved a bill that would prevent auto manufacturers such as Tesla from selling their cars directly to consumers.
Rather than through dealerships in the state. Republican Senator Tom Apodaca who sponsored the bill says it's to "prevent unfair competition" between manufacturers and dealers.
This fat head also received kick back donations from the sates car dealership association which are gasoline feed.

Lewis Center, OH

#192422 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't believe that, and neither do you.
Don't hate yourself, it's okay to be Gay.

Lewis Center, OH

#192423 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm normal, straight. I like pu:s:sy, not d!ck.
Yeah right.

Lewis Center, OH

#192424 May 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that'd be you.
Give it a rest you old fool.

Lewis Center, OH

#192425 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm normal, straight. I like pu:s:sy, not d!ck.
I'm normal, gay. I like d!ck, not pu:s:sy.

Lewis Center, OH

#192428 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to shift your filthy perversion on me. You call yourself gay, you're not gay, you're a fking fagg@t.
We've already established that. Why are you here? Are you a fagg@t too?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192429 May 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest you old fool.
Relax power ranger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192430 May 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established that. Why are you here? Are you a fagg@t too?
Is that a picture of your hubby?

Lewis Center, OH

#192431 May 16, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an abnormal sick freak. You need psychological help. Fast.
No, I'm normal and don't need psychological help. Being a fagg@t is okay, natural and innate. Stop running from something you can't change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corona woman lives Adventist history Dec 10 DANNO 3
Insider's guide to the Festival of Lights Dec 8 very upset 1
Healthline took Keith Charles' word on work Nov '14 Jeremy 1
Opinion: 5 reasons your Ontario hydro bill is t... Nov '14 Mark 1
Feeding Halton brings more local produce to com... Oct '14 your region stories 1
June 12 election: The candidates Sep '14 CNR tunnel meeting 1
Foreign medical grad finds Ontario system tough... Sep '14 Dell 1
Riverside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News