OPA wants to clear the air

OPA wants to clear the air

There are 3 comments on the The Chronicle-Journal story from Nov 8, 2012, titled OPA wants to clear the air. In it, The Chronicle-Journal reports that:

The Ontario Prospectors Association says it wants to meet with high-ranking aboriginal leaders to clear the air after it was accused this week of supporting "radical and racist" tactics at a Sudbury exploration conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle-Journal.

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 9, 2012
What the Anishnawbec need is a "COMPROMISE" in signed notes guarantee that action is taken by Government that jobs will be reserved for the Anishnawbec already unemployed by 90 percent. What is Anishnawbe suppose to do without a job? Sit at home with not much in the way comfy creatures.

Oh ya! Don't forget December 21, 2012. The Serpent has claimed its head I saw the spiritual snake slither from the heavens into the big snake head at the bottom of the Pyramid in Peru. It means the plans to end the world by the GODS is in order. I was never in Peru, what I see is by means of the Class 1 Civilization invention i.e. computer. Whistle! Whistle!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Why did they take a big f..t! Open all the windows before someone succumbs to the contaminated air.

Did you really think that "Spirits" created us? Nonsense! They were talking to each other in the Bible; lets see! They said "let us make man in our image". The persons talking no doubt Annunakis where real humans with beating hearts and coursing blood. However a mystery still exists; the question? Who created the universe? And who created the Sun and Earth including the planets all doing something to make the world go round, however, we know Annunakis created us humans but very course, they deliberately left food or food was here but contaminated i.e. it would make us sick, even the air is poison and water. It was designed that way deliberately so we would never advance in our thinking to become like them the Annunakis. The other races i.e. Anishnawbec have a different Class of Civilization perhaps the number 4's or 5's created us, but I do know from research the Caucasians are created by the Annunakis because they are JEWS period.

I will tell you the next time who created the Anishnawbec. Right now you must suck milk and not Monsokan meat i.e. rabbits and partridges.
Mike Owns You

Canada

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Monsokan wrote:
I saw the spiritual snake slither from the heavens into the big snake head at the bottom of the Pyramid in Peru.
Holy jumpin scooby snacks bro, I seen the same damn thing last night!

Of course, this vision was induced by a little purple micro-dot while I was hittin' some fine nubian trim, but hell yeah I seen it clear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ontario offering 50 government-funded fertility... Dec '15 Syrian Refugee As... 2
News Editorial: Ontario gov't criticized by Auditor ... Dec '15 Miner 1
News Vaccination exemptions for school kids could ge... Dec '15 The Queen in Regina 2
News Be prepared: 11 tips on winter driving Nov '15 kids told fiction 1
News The library re-invents itself as a multi-media ... (Dec '10) Nov '15 Clark Somerville ... 6
News Justin Trudeau owes Kathleen Wynne after electi... Oct '15 ORANGE Fade to BLACK 1
News High opioid use in older people with COPD raise... Oct '15 Petra Posta 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverside Mortgages