“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5880 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened some time ago, Iím used to it now.
Until we get rid of our current house of representatives I believe it will remain that way.
I would love to return this country to being the greatest in the world, when we fought wars on poverty, not poor people for example.
I think we can be great again someday, but we have a ways to go.
You prefer a partisan government. I do not.
Eighty three

Monrovia, CA

#5881 Jan 3, 2013
Still flopping around like a just landed fish.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#5882 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened some time ago, Iím used to it now.
Until we get rid of our current house of representatives I believe it will remain that way.
I would love to return this country to being the greatest in the world, when we fought wars on poverty, not poor people for example.
I think we can be great again someday, but we have a ways to go.
Untill we get away from far left and far right, things will remain the same. Everyone in politics is too chicken sh!t to work together.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5883 Jan 3, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Untill we get away from far left and far right, things will remain the same. Everyone in politics is too chicken sh!t to work together.
You are speaking to the choir on that statement, nobody can think outside of the political box. It's always the other side's fault, almost reminds me of the 2 Islamic sects that fight against each other.
LowLevel

Monrovia, CA

#5884 Jan 3, 2013
LowLevel idiots reelected John BoneHead to the speakers position in the USA House of Representatives.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#5885 Jan 3, 2013
John Boehner is back. Which is quite good.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5886 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer a partisan government. I do not.
No what I would prefer is 2 parties ( or more ) that have the best interest in the country at heart.

Too much ( but not all ) of the GOP does not qualify right now, I would like to see them return to a responsible party that puts country first, but they have some pruning to do

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5887 Jan 3, 2013
Boy that Big D guy sure is a jackass, eh? Sheesh!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5888 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No what I would prefer is 2 parties ( or more ) that have the best interest in the country at heart.
Too much ( but not all ) of the GOP does not qualify right now, I would like to see them return to a responsible party that puts country first, but they have some pruning to do
Yeah yeah, it's all the other guys fault. That attitude is the crux of the problem.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5889 Jan 3, 2013
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, it's all the other guys fault. That attitude is the crux of the problem.
Oh not at all, I think democrats house also needs to be put in order.

But worst things first

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5890 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh not at all, I think democrats house also needs to be put in order.
But worst things first
Congratulations to your home town!#19 on the list of U.S. most miserable cities. Must be lovely.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45hdlg/19-m...
As stupid

Monrovia, CA

#5891 Jan 3, 2013
Are we having another John BoneHead (from Ohio) break down.

John BoneHead (from Ohio) doesn't even amount to whale dumplings on the bottom of the ocean floor.

Elk Grove, CA

#5892 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go blabbing how it's the fault of one party. You just contradicted what you said earlier, dopey.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5893 Jan 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There you go blabbing how it's the fault of one party. You just contradicted what you said earlier, dopey.
I know. Right? He gets real silly like that. What a dope!

Next thing you know he'll be back on his "Clinton's impeachment failed" jag again! Clinton's impeachment makes him all silly-mad!

Funny!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5895 Jan 3, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
SWEEEEET!!!!
the BUSH tax cuts for the wealthy, are finally OVER!
but the Obama tax cuts ARE PERMANENT for the middle class...
....yeah!!!! now you taxes go up, everything, yeah.....less employment, yeah......total dumbass!!

Elk Grove, CA

#5897 Jan 3, 2013
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>....yeah!!!! now you taxes go up, everything, yeah.....less employment, yeah......total dumbass!!
I agree, all of our taxes will go up, andy might have to use more food stamps with higher prices. The election is over, now we face the truth.

Elk Grove, CA

#5898 Jan 3, 2013
Al Gore Made $100 Million In The Current TV Sale, And Hoped To Close The Deal Last Year Before Taxes Jumped

Just another poor democrat selling out to the religion of peace.

Elk Grove, CA

#5899 Jan 3, 2013
Ė The U.S. Senate voted 89-8 to approve legislation to avoid the fiscal cliff despite having only 3 minutes to read the 154-page bill and budget score.

Would anyone in their right mind sign their name to anything without reading it?

Except if you can't read...Andy?

Elk Grove, CA

#5900 Jan 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Al Gore Made $100 Million In The Current TV Sale, And Hoped To Close The Deal Last Year Before Taxes Jumped
Just another poor democrat selling out to the religion of peace.
Green Gore sells to one of the biggest oil producers....it just keeps getting more funnier...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5901 Jan 3, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Green Gore sells to one of the biggest oil producers....it just keeps getting more funnier...
Can't wait for Andy and the Big Dope's spin on this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corona woman lives Adventist history Dec 10 DANNO 3
Insider's guide to the Festival of Lights Dec 8 very upset 1
Healthline took Keith Charles' word on work Nov '14 Jeremy 1
Opinion: 5 reasons your Ontario hydro bill is t... Nov '14 Mark 1
Feeding Halton brings more local produce to com... Oct '14 your region stories 1
June 12 election: The candidates Sep '14 CNR tunnel meeting 1
Foreign medical grad finds Ontario system tough... Sep '14 Dell 1
Riverside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News