why the kids are doing drugs 100% true

why the kids are doing drugs 100% true

Posted in the Riverhead Forum

Mabey

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Mabey if the youth were allowed to buy beer like we were back in the day and not hassled and harrassed for a little "partying" they wouldent be playing with heroin??

Nobody checks I.D for heroin and young people cant exactly gather and hang out with a few beers at the beach on longisland anymore without a major hassle like we did less than 20 years ago . Lucky to even get on the beach, they are all fenced off like fort knox all over this pathetic island.

All young people should move off longisland asap.
3 min ago Typical longisland:

Hey look there is some young people having fun, call 911 they have beer and a radio !!!! at the beach oh god no !!

or Those damb kids are riding ATVs or dirt bikes having fun ! call 911 impound there bikes ! fines give them fines ! I cant hear my leaf blower and weed eater when they ride those damb things !

Good job, now they are out of sight with needles in basements !

Great job longisland.

tell me how im wrong.
Mabey

Laguna Niguel, CA

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Mabey all the youth should just get the hell off longisland before the tax man bleeds them dry If they stick around and try to make a life for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) Sun Dans Special Sauce 47
Edinburg school Sep 6 Really 2
Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti Debuts #1 on ITUNES Aug '17 Roc Maven 2
Principal Helen Anne Livingston of St. Isisdore... (Apr '15) Jul '17 Ken 2
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Jul '17 SLAUS 177
Quogue Music Thread (Aug '15) Jul '17 Musikologist 5
Bittrolff (Feb '17) Jul '17 Mastic Man 4

Riverhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance