New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jerry Sandusky Obama

White Hall, AR

#12323 Oct 9, 2012
Four more weeks and the free ride will be over.
You scumbag liberal maggots will have to find a job, and start supporting yourselves. The free Obama handouts will be over....you scumbag liberals who do nothing but sit on the couch and watch day time tv, while America supports your sorry asses, will soon be over....time for you self serving maggots to grow up.
Ann Romneys Camel Toe

Corinth, NY

#12326 Oct 9, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I didn't think democrats had any "nutsacks" except the ones in your mouth, pathetic little troll.
Awwwww...

Sounds like someone got his little girly panties in a bunch.

You might want to get a box of tampons for your mangina, redneck.

Cuz it sure sounds like you're on the rag...fer sure.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
UNCLEJOESBIATCH

Monroe, NC

#12329 Oct 9, 2012
JustinAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww...
Sounds like someone got his little girly panties in a bunch.
You might want to get a box of tampons for your mangina, redneck.
Cuz it sure sounds like you're on the rag...fer sure.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Ya see even 'feces for Obama' knows you still carry your Uncle Joe's nutsack in your mouth.
NY Maniac

Gouverneur, NY

#12331 Oct 9, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a long history of Islamist extremists mutilating their victims. When Pakistani Muslim terrorists attacked the Chabad Jewish center during the devastating terror attacks in Mumbai, India, Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, were both tortured and raped, and their bodies were desecrated. According to the Mumbai Police, the Rabbi was castrated while still alive.“Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated,” said a senior officer of the investigating team.
Many videos exist of kidnappers reciting verses from the Qur’an before decapitating their victims. The desecration of a victim’s body is justified by Muslim extremists, who base their behavior on Mohammed’s declaration to Muslims to humiliate and subdue non-believers
The account of Stevens being tortured and raped appeared in the local Libyan newspaper amd translated.
However, I do seem to recall that our Christian God made one of his ardent followers take his son up on top of a hill and kill him!
liberal

Longmeadow, MA

#12332 Oct 9, 2012
Sounds like a teabager

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12334 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
Interesting. Reagan was president for 8 years and in those 8 years he only increased debt less than 2 trillion. Obama has raised the debt 300 percent more than Regan in less than 4 years.
Again if you go by percents Obama has only increased it by something like 40%.
Reagan increased it by 188.6
Bush I 55.6%
Clinton 35,6%
Bush II 89% Obama 41.4%
You can look it up here

http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
As you can see as a % thr REP are way out ahead.
Have a nice day
HMmmmmmmmmm

United States

#12335 Oct 9, 2012
So obama kies about raising the deficit and about raising taxes on the middle class and the people that believed the lies and voted for the LIAR are not upset at being lied to? How stupid can they be?
HMmmmmmmmmm

United States

#12336 Oct 9, 2012
Who said he would not increase taxes on the middle class? Obama
Who raised taxes on the middle class? Obama did!!!
Seems obama is a LIAR
HMmmmmmmmmm

United States

#12337 Oct 9, 2012
Who said raising the debt was unpatriotic? Obama
Who said he would CUT the deficit in half? Obama
Who increased National debt 6 trillion? Obama
Whho has raised the deficits 300 percent? Obama

Seems obama is a LIAR
HMmmmmmmmmm

United States

#12338 Oct 9, 2012
Romney UP in All swing states. Good riddance obama
liberal

Methuen, MA

#12339 Oct 9, 2012
Wrong
ron

United States

#12340 Oct 9, 2012
In less than 4 years obama has added 6 TRILLION to National Debt. That is more than all the Republican Presidents combined.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12341 Oct 9, 2012
Friend --

In two days, when I shake Paul Ryan's hand onstage before the vice presidential debate, his side will be halfway through a $23 million week-long ad blitz attacking Barack in 10 battleground states.

Our organizers on the ground are going to be busy counteracting that with the usual lies and deceptions, but it's not enough.

Can you donate $5Trillion or more today, and make sure our folks on the ground have the resources they need to get this done?

Because Barack and I cannot do this alone. I need new hair plugs and Baracks' chum stash is running low.

We need you and it's always been that way.

If you can, please donate $5Trillion or more today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Four-Weeks-Out

Thanks for everything, seriously.

Joe

P.S.-- Four weeks from today, this election will be over. We'll know whether we did enough -- or if we needed to do more. Chip in today.

ron

United States

#12342 Oct 9, 2012
No I am RIGHT, it is Obama who lies. It is Obama who is BEHIND in every swing state!
liberal wrote:
Wrong
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#12343 Oct 9, 2012
Jerry Sandusky Obama wrote:
Four more weeks and the free ride will be over.
You scumbag liberal maggots will have to find a job, and start supporting yourselves. The free Obama handouts will be over....you scumbag liberals who do nothing but sit on the couch and watch day time tv, while America supports your sorry asses, will soon be over....time for you self serving maggots to grow up.
thanks for the laugh...
ron

United States

#12344 Oct 9, 2012
In 3 months the 47percent will have a huge tax inxrease.

Location hidden

#12345 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
In less than 4 years obama has added 6 TRILLION to National Debt. That is more than all the Republican Presidents combined.
Decided to run away from the percent increase thing?
Just think how much Reagan would have raised the Nat. Debt IF he hadn't RAISED taxes 11 TIMES.
and stop lying it is not 6 trillion.
How can you not understand that the U.S. and the rest of the world was on the edge of what could have been the biggest DEPRESSION ever when your boy G.W. left office.
Ever wonder just why Romney never talks about G.W. or even wants him out there " helping " him?
DAH,
who took the debt from 5trillon 662 Billion 216 mill 013 thou 697 to [ doubled it] 10 Trillion 699 Billion 804 mill 864 thou 612?
Doubled it in dollars as in the percent deal you might want to stick to that it sounds better, increasing it 89% sounds better than doubling.
just the same way it sounds better if you say Reagan increased the debt 1T 655B, 663M ooo thou,ooo dollars instead of 188.6%

Yes it does sound really bad for Obama to have increased the debt
5T449B 656M, 695 thou 388 dollars instead of 41.4%

It is all in the way you want to figure it.
Bush II doubled the debt but Obama has only increased it 41.4%

Have a nice afternoon
ron

United States

#12346 Oct 9, 2012
i Don't run away from facts.
FACT: In four years Obama INCREASED debt 6 TRILLION that is SIX TRILLION. Largest INCREASE in history. You better go have another drink.
Obama record deficits and record DEBTS. Obama INCREASED the deficit over 300 percent more than Reagan. Wow. Obama out did Reagan by 300 percent and that is only 4 years. IF Obama gets re-elected his debt will be about 15 trillion - 800 percent more than Reagan
AND Obama said raising the debt was unpatriotic? Obama is a proven LIAR and Todd the Turd is defending him?
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Decided to run away from the percent increase thing?
Just think how much Reagan would have raised the Nat. Debt IF he hadn't RAISED taxes 11 TIMES.
and stop lying it is not 6 trillion.
How can you not understand that the U.S. and the rest of the world was on the edge of what could have been the biggest DEPRESSION ever when your boy G.W. left office.
Ever wonder just why Romney never talks about G.W. or even wants him out there " helping " him?
DAH,
who took the debt from 5trillon 662 Billion 216 mill 013 thou 697 to [ doubled it] 10 Trillion 699 Billion 804 mill 864 thou 612?
Doubled it in dollars as in the percent deal you might want to stick to that it sounds better, increasing it 89% sounds better than doubling.
just the same way it sounds better if you say Reagan increased the debt 1T 655B, 663M ooo thou,ooo dollars instead of 188.6%
Yes it does sound really bad for Obama to have increased the debt
5T449B 656M, 695 thou 388 dollars instead of 41.4%
It is all in the way you want to figure it.
Bush II doubled the debt but Obama has only increased it 41.4%
Have a nice afternoon
JoeSchmoe

Albany, NY

#12347 Oct 9, 2012
HMmmmmmmmmm wrote:
Who said raising the debt was unpatriotic? Obama
Who said he would CUT the deficit in half? Obama
Who increased National debt 6 trillion? Obama
Whho has raised the deficits 300 percent? Obama
Seems obama is a LIAR
Obama even lied to Letterman on his show:

Letterman said he actually watched the Republican National Convention and seemed to be concerned about the debt clock that was clicking away to over $16 trillion. Obama was cool, calm and dishonest in his reply.

No, there isn't anything to worry about "short-term" in terms of how much debt we have on our balance sheet.

"A lot of it we owe to ourselves. Because if you invest in a treasury bill or something like that then essentially you're loaning the government money. In fact, the majority of it is held by folks who live here, but we don't have to worry about it short term," Obama said.

Is this correct? Not according to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner who told Congress last year that we can't afford the interest on the debt because we can't sustain the amount of borrowing from China that we're doing to pay down the interest on the debt.

Then Obama put forth his greatest piece of false propoganda, which was to assert that with just a bit higher taxes on the part of "guys like you (meaning Letterman) and me" we can "help to close the deficit".

Let's see if that's true: Would higher taxes on the rich, like the rates paid during Bill Clinton's presidency -- as Obama suggests -- would that revenue actually make a dent in the deficit?

Well, only if the tax increases lead to increased revenue. But what if not?

"Instead of increasing tax revenues, as intended, higher tax rates reduce the size of the tax base. And we end up exactly where we were," writes Julie Ni Zhu.

And as Tino Sanandaji and Arvid Malm point out, "the president’s plan to abolish the Bush tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 is expected to bring in merely $0.7 trillion over the next decade, or about 0.4 percent of Gross Domestic Product per year. As a comparison, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the deficit over the same period is going to be $13 trillion, more than 6 percent of GDP per year.

"The rich in America obviously have lots of money, but there are simply not enough of them to fund the president´s preferred level of spending.... President Obama’s “taxing the rich” policy can best be described as symbolic in nature, a rounding error compared to the deficits in the president’s budget."

Obama was also dismissive of the need to drastically reduce government spending. "I tell my Democratic friends all the time," Obama explained that not all government programs work correctly and that some ought to be scaled back. Not a word about getting rid of any spending, mind you, just curbing some spending

Location hidden

#12348 Oct 9, 2012
ron wrote:
Interesting. Reagan was president for 8 years and in those 8 years he only increased debt less than 2 trillion. Obama has raised the debt 300 percent more than Regan in less than 4 years.
OH as I said NOW you want to go by dollars increase instead of percent increase.
Reagan increased the debt by 188.6% or 1T,655B,663M,000,000 dollars is does sound soooo much better when you say it in dollars.
Just think how much it would have gone up if he didn't INCREASE TAXES 11 times.[ OH REPs don't want to talk about that do they?]
See even Reagan knew that you can't cut taxes to the extent that your revenue is less than what you are spending and he increased taxes so he wasn't going to triple the debt and kept it down to 188.6%.
Now Obama has only increased the debt by 41.4% that doesn't sound so bad but he did increase it by 5T 449B,656m,695 tho,388 dollars that sounds bad.

Bush II increased the debt by 89% doesn't sound as bad as Reagan.
But he increased the debt by 5T 037 B 588 M 850 thou 915
took it from 5T662B216M013 Thou. 697 dollars to 10 T 699 B 804 m 864 thou 612
in dollars he doubled it, in a percent form he only took it up 89%

I hope I didn't mess up your little mind.
Have a nice afternoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 6 hr Tom 337
Driving wile black phone app Dec 12 You Tuber 3
Teen sentenced in murder of Thomas Herzberg - (Oct '07) Dec 9 sachem resident 161
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Nov '14 Slaus 163
Medford mom's fight for son continues (May '07) Sep '14 jandsagg 25
Police halt road rage battle in Cutchogue (Jan '08) Sep '14 Bobby fox 22
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) Sep '14 resident 14

Riverhead News Video

Riverhead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverhead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverhead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverhead