DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy charges

Full story: Newsday 116
The Holbrook man accused of impersonating a police officer -- including having his own "precinct" in Hempstead -- is facing "chilling" new charges that he used the guise to sexually assault female and male ... Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
DED

AOL

#135 Jun 5, 2007
Megan Elizabeth wrote:
ok i guess i worded myself wrong... i know that there has to be an investigation... what i meant was... why was nothing made public between his arrest and trial? 97% of other stories are updated with each new thing found... like when these "victims" (in quotations because we don't know if their stories are true or not) came foward, usually newsday or news12 or somthing say "update... new accusations... blah blah blah"
they didn't do that.
and the comment i made about how he's been arrested before.. someone (i'm not going through the list again) said something like "he can't be in jail forever"...
the reason he was arrested each time was for impersonating a cop... after like 2 or 3 arrests shouldn't the court be like "there's something wrong with this guy" and get him help rather then letting him go free...
He got special treatment for being a cop.
DED

AOL

#137 Jun 5, 2007
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof read people before you post,please.
What school do you teach in?
jorge

Briarcliff Manor, NY

#138 Jun 5, 2007
shut up wrote:
"If convicted, Terry faces a maximum of 132 years in prison, prosecutors said."
gee i hope they can keep him alive that long so he can serve his sentence...
We have to try and save the tax payers some money make it 130.
Officer O Houlihan

AOL

#139 Jun 6, 2007
If he was an actual cop we'd squash these charges.

“Sqaud Up”

Since: Dec 06

Long Island

#140 Jun 6, 2007
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof read people before you post,please.
Proof read? Spell check? WTF is everyone so hung up on grammer and punctuation. ITS A FORUM NOT ENGLISH CLASS!!! There is no spell check on where I write in this forum. Ever heard of a mistake? I never took typing and sometimes people just make a typo!! Do you write your posts in word, hit spell check, and copy and paste??? If you do... youre a control freak loser and have WAY to much time on your hands. Or is it just a lack of something better to say so you rag on someones grammer? Uh, maybe just shut up then if you have nothing better to say.
Focus on the topic, not everyone is perfect in typing, spelling or punctuation! Get OVER IT.
BellaToliver

AOL

#141 Jun 9, 2007
I had an encounter with Henry Terry in 2006 and he posed as a police officer and as I was held against my will for several hours. As the conversation are running through my head I can't believe I was one of the lucky one's who he didn't hurt. However, there for a moment he had a heart. He did tell me that I was first person he ever came across that was truthful and he let me go. I was talking to him and as he asked me to go to the second location I remember never go to the second location. Henry Terry is charming, clean cut, and somewhat pleasant but you can see that he had no soul in is eyes. As he saw my two dog bowls sitting there and as I put them in the bathroom. He didn't hurt them as he knew that I just got one of my pets out of ICU and he looked at them and then shut the bathroom door. Thank God because if he would of done anything to my two Maltese he would be a dead man. He wouldn't be sitting in Suffolk county at the moment. I am in shock that I actually engaged with a serial killer in the making. I was disappointed to find out what he accused of? I reported this a year ago to NYC PD and they brushed me off . I told them someone was going to get hurt and lucky it wasn't me. Now they are calling and wanting me to help with the case. When all of his charges aren't pending I want to visit him and ask him why not me? I once asked him why did he approached me. He replied just random pick.. I never thought that a year later I would find out that my encounter with Henry Terry. I would see his face in the papers as a serial killer in a making. I knew he was up to "No good". But a serial killer in the making. WOW! I am shock that the guy who I sat and talked my way out of a bad situtation is the same guy accused of these horrible crimes.
BellaToliver

AOL

#142 Jun 9, 2007
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, he isn't really a cop?? He lied to me??
*spits uncontrollably and washes out mouth with bleach*
I am replying to your comment about "Henry Terry"
You had an encounter with him? I had an encounter with Henry Terry. Email me on my private email address
BellaToliver

AOL

#143 Jun 9, 2007
Dirty Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, he isn't really a cop?? He lied to me??
*spits uncontrollably and washes out mouth with bleach*
I would like you to please email me with your story.I had an encounter with Henry Terry

“Sqaud Up”

Long Island

#144 Jun 11, 2007
BellaToliver wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like you to please email me with your story.I had an encounter with Henry Terry
I wouldnt email anyone with the s/n dirty sanchez.. you might just be more safe with the fake cop

“Sqaud Up”

Long Island

#145 Jun 11, 2007
I would call the police (if what your saying is true) not email with another stranger
anonymous

Greenwood, IN

#146 Jul 17, 2007
Hi...
I dated/lived with him for 4 months... and worked in his 'office'.
This guy's effin' crazy.
He used to handcuff me and put guns in my mouth and stuff and beat the shit out of me.
But yet, he always made you come back...
I'm NOT about revenge, and i believe in second chances, but he needs to be locked up for the rest of his life... You guys can't even imagine what kind of stuff he did.
Bellatoliver

United States

#147 Jul 21, 2007
who else could it be wrote:
I would call the police (if what your saying is true) not email with another stranger
Call the police? Police officer's are just smart criminal or dumb ones like "Policeman Bobby Lee Cutts Jr.'s" bond was set at $5 million. After he was charged for killing his pregnant girlfriend "Jessie Marie Davis." Maybe a fireman.:)

I guess I do like men in uniforms? I like the blues a lot better than the plain clothes. LOL
I was in a room with a serial killer in the making known as " The Fake Cop." He did say, I was the most honest person he had ever met. I take that in honor coming from "a serial killer in the making." As I was the smartest victim he ever met. LOL

Come on Sergeant? LOL Could you be any more obvious that your LE.LOL LOL LOL
We all know your not a " Cheerleader" with that photo and name "Squad Up". Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

Bellatoliver

United States

#148 Jul 21, 2007
who else could it be wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof read? Spell check? WTF is everyone so hung up on grammer and punctuation. ITS A FORUM NOT ENGLISH CLASS!!! There is no spell check on where I write in this forum. Ever heard of a mistake? I never took typing and sometimes people just make a typo!! Do you write your posts in word, hit spell check, and copy and paste??? If you do... youre a control freak loser and have WAY to much time on your hands. Or is it just a lack of something better to say so you rag on someones grammer? Uh, maybe just shut up then if you have nothing better to say.
Focus on the topic, not everyone is perfect in typing, spelling or punctuation! Get OVER IT.
LOL... Can I get a Yo! with that post. LOL
That was funny!

“Sqaud Up”

Long Island

#149 Jul 25, 2007
Bellatoliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the police? Police officer's are just smart criminal or dumb ones like "Policeman Bobby Lee Cutts Jr.'s" bond was set at $5 million. After he was charged for killing his pregnant girlfriend "Jessie Marie Davis." Maybe a fireman.:)
I guess I do like men in uniforms? I like the blues a lot better than the plain clothes. LOL
I was in a room with a serial killer in the making known as " The Fake Cop." He did say, I was the most honest person he had ever met. I take that in honor coming from "a serial killer in the making." As I was the smartest victim he ever met. LOL
Come on Sergeant? LOL Could you be any more obvious that your LE.LOL LOL LOL
We all know your not a " Cheerleader" with that photo and name "Squad Up". Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.
you have no clue.. I am quite the cheerleader..
I have no idea what you said. Your sentences make no sense at all.
The pic that I have up is not me it is a picture of a good friend I lost, and he always used to say "squad up".
So as far as "we all know"
You know nothing about me, so stick with the topic. You have a question for me, then just ask, dont assume.

“Sqaud Up”

Long Island

#150 Jul 25, 2007
Bellatoliver wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Can I get a Yo! with that post. LOL
That was funny!
Im just really curious, where in my grammer do you see the posibility of adding "yo"? I get that you think your funny.
Stop being a follower and very obviously judging a book by its cover. You think that your comment to me is ok because of my default picture?? That picture was a friend of mine that has passed away. Your mind shouldnt be so closed.
Juma Entertainment

New York, NY

#155 Oct 15, 2012
BellaToliver,

I am an associate producer with a documentary tv production company, and we are currently producing an episode for an investigative docu-series that will be about the story of Henry Terry and his arrest. We are currently trying to reach out to anyone we can find who knew Henry, or had an interaction with him during the time that he was posing as law enforcement. That being said, we would love to get a chance to either speak with you a little bit over the phone, or otherwise exchange emails telling us a little bit more about your encounter with Mr. Terry.

If this is something that you'd at all be willing to discuss with us, please send an email to jumacasting@gmail.com, and we will work out a mutually convenient time to discuss your experiences.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

- Juma Entertainment
BellaToliver wrote:
I had an encounter with Henry Terry in 2006 and he posed as a police officer and as I was held against my will for several hours. As the conversation are running through my head I can't believe I was one of the lucky one's who he didn't hurt. However, there for a moment he had a heart. He did tell me that I was first person he ever came across that was truthful and he let me go. I was talking to him and as he asked me to go to the second location I remember never go to the second location. Henry Terry is charming, clean cut, and somewhat pleasant but you can see that he had no soul in is eyes. As he saw my two dog bowls sitting there and as I put them in the bathroom. He didn't hurt them as he knew that I just got one of my pets out of ICU and he looked at them and then shut the bathroom door. Thank God because if he would of done anything to my two Maltese he would be a dead man. He wouldn't be sitting in Suffolk county at the moment. I am in shock that I actually engaged with a serial killer in the making. I was disappointed to find out what he accused of? I reported this a year ago to NYC PD and they brushed me off . I told them someone was going to get hurt and lucky it wasn't me. Now they are calling and wanting me to help with the case. When all of his charges aren't pending I want to visit him and ask him why not me? I once asked him why did he approached me. He replied just random pick.. I never thought that a year later I would find out that my encounter with Henry Terry. I would see his face in the papers as a serial killer in a making. I knew he was up to "No good". But a serial killer in the making. WOW! I am shock that the guy who I sat and talked my way out of a bad situtation is the same guy accused of these horrible crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Thu Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed Lou 334
Driving wile black phone app Dec 12 You Tuber 3
Teen sentenced in murder of Thomas Herzberg - (Oct '07) Dec 9 sachem resident 161
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Nov '14 Slaus 163
Medford mom's fight for son continues (May '07) Sep '14 jandsagg 25
Police halt road rage battle in Cutchogue (Jan '08) Sep '14 Bobby fox 22

Riverhead News Video

Riverhead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverhead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverhead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverhead

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:41 am PST

NBC Sports 9:41AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots