DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy...

DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy charges

There are 116 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 4, 2007, titled DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy charges. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Holbrook man accused of impersonating a police officer -- including having his own "precinct" in Hempstead -- is facing "chilling" new charges that he used the guise to sexually assault female and male ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Cheeses of Nazareth

New York, NY

#110 Jun 5, 2007
for more information on black serial killers and just plain antisocial, rapin', murderous shuckin' & jivin', visit www. new nation. vg. IF YOU NEWSDAY READERS CAN HANDLE THE TRUF! The herd needs cullin'--NOW
Nice Job

King Of Prussia, PA

#112 Jun 5, 2007
CARL MATTSON wrote:
<quoted text>
GET A GRIP! THIS GUY IS INNOCENT UNTIL GUILTY. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
WRONG! The real cops should pull an "Abner Louima" (colonoscopy with plunger)on him. This guy is a vicious animal.
Hey

White Plains, NY

#113 Jun 5, 2007
Megan Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING... HE WAS CAUGHT WELL OVER A MONTH AGO, NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT RAPE BACK THEN (THAT I REMEMBER) OR TORTURING ANY ANIMALS... I JUST FIND IT A LITTLE WEIRD. I'M NOT SAYING THE GUY IS INNOCENT, BUT THAT IS STRANGE THAT THERE WAS NOTHING SAID BETWEEN HIS CAPTURE AND HIS TRIAL.
WHAT I FIND REALLY PATHETIC IS THAT HE HAD SEVERAL OTHER ARRESTS FOR IMPERSONATING A COP... AND HE WAS ALWAYS LET GO... I MEAN HE OBVIOUSLY HAD SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH HIM BACK THEN.. WHY DIDN'T THEY GET HIM HELP? ALL OF THIS RAPE AND ANIMAL STUFF COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED.
If u read the article right, he was just recently indicted. I dunno if you know how the court process works, but things take time. lawyers are always delaying hearings. As far as hearing about the rape and sodemy charges, they may have there reasons for waiting til the indictment to release the information. Also, if this guy has a mental problem, it is not the responsibility to get him help, especially when he victemizes children. U wanna help him u go ahead and help him. But hes most likey un able to be help. The authorities responisiblity is to protect the public, and lock him away where he cannot hurt or abuse anyone ever again. And i think they will. And as far as him previously impersonating a cop, u dont know the circumstances of that case, U do realize he did serve time in prison, NOT JAIL, but Prison. So they didnt just let him go. Soo chubby face, u might as well as go ahead and think before u talk.
Bad Apple

Pleasanton, CA

#114 Jun 5, 2007
Yes Alvin. Go ahead and tell me why that is relevant.
alvin of oklahoma wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are white.
Big Dog

Forest Hills, NY

#115 Jun 5, 2007
Megan Elizabeth wrote:
ok i guess i worded myself wrong... i know that there has to be an investigation... what i meant was... why was nothing made public between his arrest and trial? 97% of other stories are updated with each new thing found... like when these "victims" (in quotations because we don't know if their stories are true or not) came foward, usually newsday or news12 or somthing say "update... new accusations... blah blah blah"
they didn't do that.
and the comment i made about how he's been arrested before.. someone (i'm not going through the list again) said something like "he can't be in jail forever"...
the reason he was arrested each time was for impersonating a cop... after like 2 or 3 arrests shouldn't the court be like "there's something wrong with this guy" and get him help rather then letting him go free...
I believe he was arrested twice previously for impersonation. But I believe one was thrown out. He did do time for the other. It looks like he just keeps changing his location.

However it was amazing to find that this guy was intelligent enough to have a make shift office that appeared like a legal police department. But I'd like to know what happened to the guy he was renting the building from in Hempstead where his "office" was located.
JACK

Astoria, NY

#116 Jun 5, 2007
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who sounds stupid. There's only ONE black pervert??? What about R. Kelly?
1 mabey 2 blacks are perverts ,and what hundreds of whites are perverts,,what you can't add,,,or are you blind !
JACK

Astoria, NY

#117 Jun 5, 2007
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
No, those are only the high profile cases that the media pounces on. There are many predators who are black. Below is a link to a list of African American serial killers. Don't forget the black dude in Texas that was going to be released but they were able to nail him for more kills. They claim he is the most prolific serial killer in the USA history. Other countries have their share of predators as well, regardless of race. Just don't make the mistake of assuming the only predators out there are the ones you read about in the media.
http://www.galilei.com/stl/cofcc/serial.htm
hold up DOGG,,, you got what 43 black serial killers on that list ,,but how many white serial killers has there been in history,,,hundreds ,,,, how many child molesters ,,hundreds, no thousands ,, how many perverts,,that list is too long to count,, do your math,,if you're going to put down a race of people do it right ,,.
REALITY CHECKER

Brentwood, NY

#118 Jun 5, 2007
This guy if convicted should get 100 years in jail with no parole.
TonyTheTiger

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#120 Jun 5, 2007
Since he's so tough with cats, why not let him spend a little time with me and my pal, the lion king. Maybe if the cats were a little bigger he won't be so tough.

“Sqaud Up”

Since: Dec 06

Long Island

#121 Jun 5, 2007
Megan Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING... HE WAS CAUGHT WELL OVER A MONTH AGO, NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT RAPE BACK THEN (THAT I REMEMBER) OR TORTURING ANY ANIMALS... I JUST FIND IT A LITTLE WEIRD. I'M NOT SAYING THE GUY IS INNOCENT, BUT THAT IS STRANGE THAT THERE WAS NOTHING SAID BETWEEN HIS CAPTURE AND HIS TRIAL.
WHAT I FIND REALLY PATHETIC IS THAT HE HAD SEVERAL OTHER ARRESTS FOR IMPERSONATING A COP... AND HE WAS ALWAYS LET GO... I MEAN HE OBVIOUSLY HAD SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH HIM BACK THEN.. WHY DIDN'T THEY GET HIM HELP? ALL OF THIS RAPE AND ANIMAL STUFF COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED.
Just a thought about why a month later these charges came about...Maybe the other victims didnt come forward first out of fear, and maybe once he was arrested and his previous victims saw who he really was and is in custody maybe thats when they came forward. The article said he told and threatened them that he was a cop and that hes brothers in blue would look out for him. I dont know... someone says that to me and puts a gun in my mouth and pulls the trigger, i might be prone to keep my mouth shut. Ill assume the rest of the time was taken investigating these new allegations.
Lyin Beeyatch

King Of Prussia, PA

#122 Jun 5, 2007
REALITY CHECKER wrote:
This guy if convicted should get 100 years in jail with no parole.
Don't forget to amputate his twig & berries first.
Whatever

Yorktown Heights, NY

#123 Jun 5, 2007
Chantrelle Jefferson wrote:
Newsday is a racist paper plain and simple. This cop poser is presume inocen fore bean procuteid.
First of all learn how to spell. Secondly I know the next door neighbors, I heard when their cat was burned and they didn't know who did it. I saw young kid their. This guy is guilty, he should deserve life without parole. It would have ony been time before he killed somebody. Get with the program!!!!!!!!!!
Flowbee Victim

Brooklyn, NY

#124 Jun 5, 2007
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof read people before you post,please.
"Proofread" is one word, not two, and you need a space after the comma.

If you're going to be picky about proofreading, you should practice what you preach.
What did you say

New York, NY

#125 Jun 5, 2007
cracker wrote:
Do not call this p o s 'sick'. He is evil. I just hopt the judge makes his sentences consectutive rather than concurrent. Give a judge a gacy and they will see a chance to set precedent with some bizarro leniency.
Gacy was executed. What kind of leniency is that?
-Carry

West New York, NJ

#126 Jun 5, 2007
The justice system takes to long. He should receive the same punishments and unthinkable act of terror and violence that he inflicted!
The Hard Part

Overland Park, KS

#128 Jun 5, 2007
The hard part for this loser was posing as a cop. I'm sure he was more comfortable in his role as a rapist.
JAG

Brooklyn, NY

#129 Jun 5, 2007
Victims are to blame in this instance. Who falls for a washroom attendant wearing a jacket that he bought for 19.99 on galls.com that says "fugitive agent"? If it were me hed have been on the receiving end of his own baton.
kevin

Brooklyn, NY

#130 Jun 5, 2007
he's lucky he is in jail!!
Fla Fla

West New York, NJ

#133 Jun 5, 2007
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof read people before you post,please.
I hope you're not a teacher. Your post is riddled with errors and it's only one sentence.
DED

AOL

#134 Jun 5, 2007
The President wrote:
<quoted text>
And then set him on fire
Not before he is forced to have dinner with the Muttontown wackos and party with Lindsay. Then he should be put in a cell with that guy Mike who used pepper spray on the poor Verizon guy that was goofing off instead of installing optic fibors. Then let the fire begin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quogue Music Thread Aug 22 Musikologist 1
Review: Davis Peach Farm (Aug '14) Aug 20 does not matter 4
Review: Dr. Todd Levenstien - Podiatrist & Foot... Aug 19 Raylin 3
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Aug 15 Harold 2,879
horse boarding (Jan '13) Aug 12 Jay Jones 4
News In preparing students, not all schools are equal (Jun '07) Aug 9 Mr Bob 13
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Aug 7 Dantheman 409
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverhead Mortgages