DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy...

DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy charges

There are 116 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 4, 2007, titled DA: Fake cop indicted on rape, sodomy charges. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Holbrook man accused of impersonating a police officer -- including having his own "precinct" in Hempstead -- is facing "chilling" new charges that he used the guise to sexually assault female and male ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bob

Farmingdale, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2007
what a phsyco he shoulda went to the rub and tub for $100 bucks he should be put away in a maxmimum securtity jail this phuckin rat mooly.. rat
bob

Farmingdale, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2007
LOCK HIM UP FOR GOOD ... AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
BAM

Bronx, NY

#3 Jun 4, 2007
Wow, this is disturbing. How come we are only hearing of the rape and sodomy charges now? Wasn't this guy caught over a month ago?
RAT

Farmingdale, NY

#5 Jun 4, 2007
THIS GUY POSED A COP.. WHAT AN IDIOT- HE WILL BE PUT AWAY FOR A LONG TIME...
wordygurdy

Selden, NY

#6 Jun 4, 2007
Every day someone comes along who is sicker than anyone could have been the day before. Will it never end? Sheesh.
Gotamatch

Raleigh, NC

#7 Jun 4, 2007
Put this animal in a cage.
The President

Warren, NJ

#10 Jun 4, 2007
Gotamatch wrote:
Put this animal in a cage.
And then set him on fire
Patty from WBabylon

Washington, DC

#11 Jun 4, 2007
Sick Sick Man! Put him away for good!
donutpeaches

Westbury, NY

#12 Jun 4, 2007
he sounds realy sick, these are the typeof peoplethat we have to protect our children from these days. It is scarry that people like him are walking around, you just awant to keep your kids in the house to keep them safe. He deserves everything that he gets, throw the book at him
donutpeaches

Westbury, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2007
he sounds realy sick, these are the typeof peoplethat we have to protect our children from these days. It is scarry that people like him are walking around, you just awant to keep your kids in the house to keep them safe. He deserves everything that he gets, throw the book at him

“~*~ Megan Elizabeth~*~”

Since: Apr 07

Bay Shore / North Babylon

#16 Jun 4, 2007
BAM wrote:
Wow, this is disturbing. How come we are only hearing of the rape and sodomy charges now? Wasn't this guy caught over a month ago?
I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING... HE WAS CAUGHT WELL OVER A MONTH AGO, NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT RAPE BACK THEN (THAT I REMEMBER) OR TORTURING ANY ANIMALS... I JUST FIND IT A LITTLE WEIRD. I'M NOT SAYING THE GUY IS INNOCENT, BUT THAT IS STRANGE THAT THERE WAS NOTHING SAID BETWEEN HIS CAPTURE AND HIS TRIAL.

WHAT I FIND REALLY PATHETIC IS THAT HE HAD SEVERAL OTHER ARRESTS FOR IMPERSONATING A COP... AND HE WAS ALWAYS LET GO... I MEAN HE OBVIOUSLY HAD SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH HIM BACK THEN.. WHY DIDN'T THEY GET HIM HELP? ALL OF THIS RAPE AND ANIMAL STUFF COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED.
Mark

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 4, 2007
This is why we have the Death Penalty.

Why should this person be allowed to live? Hes going to reform???
Barry Beck

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jun 4, 2007
This guy sounds like a typical cop
Legally Blonde

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jun 4, 2007
i feel sick that i actually knew this sick man
Tony T

Orlando, FL

#23 Jun 4, 2007
Did people really believe this mope was on the job? Wow! Almost as disturbing as this sadistic bastard's worthless life.
Prosciutto

Woodbridge, VA

#25 Jun 4, 2007
Chantrelle Jefferson wrote:
Newsday is a racist paper plain and simple. This cop poser is presume inocen fore bean procuteid.
"Bean Procuteid"? Is that an Italian dish? Can I have the recipe?
shut up

Denver, CO

#26 Jun 4, 2007
"If convicted, Terry faces a maximum of 132 years in prison, prosecutors said."

gee i hope they can keep him alive that long so he can serve his sentence...
wtg

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jun 4, 2007
lock this nut up for ever and toss away the key
Rapin Rodney

King Of Prussia, PA

#31 Jun 4, 2007
Why can't these people just get a job?
hmmmmmm

Bronx, NY

#32 Jun 4, 2007
Chantrelle Jefferson wrote:
Newsday is a racist paper plain and simple. This cop poser is presume inocen fore bean procuteid.
Not a bad job with that first sentence but my god, what happened with the second one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) Nov 15 Thomas k 65
Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti Debuts #1 on ITUNES Sep '17 Dave 3
Edinburg school Sep '17 Really 2
Principal Helen Anne Livingston of St. Isisdore... (Apr '15) Jul '17 Ken 2
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Jul '17 SLAUS 177
Quogue Music Thread (Aug '15) Jul '17 Musikologist 5
Bittrolff (Feb '17) Jul '17 Mastic Man 4

Riverhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance