Man pleads not guilty to assaulting i...

Man pleads not guilty to assaulting infant

There are 66 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Man pleads not guilty to assaulting infant. In it, Newsday reports that:

It wasn't until after Joshua Cohen elbowed his crying 3-month-old daughter off a bed, listened as she clanked against the bed's metal frame, kicked her five times on the floor and then violently shook her for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tracey

Harrisburg, PA

#65 Jul 21, 2007
Regardless of how well this little angel is doing, she still had/has to suffer b/c of what her FATHER!!! did to her! A baby's cry is the only voice they have. I think they should starve the bastard and when he complains that he is hungry they should knock him off of his bunk, kick him in the head and smash his head of off the wall until he is in the same condition this poor little baby girl is.
And some of you need to stop talking crap about Evelynn's real family, the ones that really care, I don't know them, but NO ONE deserves to be where they are now....watching this precious baby suffer. God forbid anything ever happens to you trash talkers. You suck!

To Evelynn's family: I hope everything gets better and that ass is behind bars FOREVER and has his balls cut off so he can have no more kids to do this to!
Samantha

AOL

#66 Jul 22, 2007
He needs to go to prison forever!!! Evelynn may be damaged for life! she still cannot see
Mommy of a One Yr Old

AOL

#67 Jul 25, 2007
An eye for an eye....someone in jail should kick HIM in the head repeatedly until he goes blind. Only then wil justice be truly served.
EVELYNNS GRANDMA

Paterson, NJ

#68 Sep 12, 2007
mich wrote:
wow.....judgemental..the papers write. Joshua Cohen elbowed his crying 3-month-old daughter off a bed, listened as she clanked against the bed's metal frame, kicked her five times on the floor and then violently shook her......thats NOT a quote from him, thats a statement from the DA, on what thy believed happened...he says he didnt do it why has everyone already made up thiers minds?
As far as bail the guys who bought gun powder, made pipe bomb, bought guns and had a whole plan, thought out plan, caculated plan to KILL 2300 people, bail was only 25000, they both had prior acts of violence, and are more of a threat to be out of jail
And those boys proudly admitt to thier plans of mass murder,
Im not saying joshua is innocent or not, but give him a chance to tell his side before you form your mob. None of us where there, and you cant judge a situation until all sides are heard.
you obviously didnt read it correctly.tha DA quoted from joshuas confession.joshua admitted he did it!those were absolutely joshuas words.read it again
Arnolds Baby

New York, NY

#69 May 21, 2011
This guy was Mastic farther of the year? What a good dad in Mastic standards.
Stand Up For Justice

Bronx, NY

#70 Oct 18, 2011
How is your sweet Evelyn now? I pray that your child is healthy spiritually, mentally, and physically. Have your priest or pastor pray over her . My prayers are with you and Evelyn and loved ones. Ask God to give you wisdom and strength to protect yourself and family here on. May He Bless you, Befriend Church going people and choose wisely who is in her life. Take Care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena man displays asbestos gripe (Apr '08) Feb 15 Tuna Salad 186
News Cops: Hampton Bays man fatally stabbed (Jul '07) Feb 6 Bellhelll 286
Apt for rent Feb 6 Loser 5
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Jan 23 SLAUS 179
horse boarding (Jan '13) Jan '18 Dantheman 78
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan '18 Mel Brooks 6
News Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s... Jan '18 positronium 7

Riverhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance