James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2914 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold Schaefer

United States

#2082 Aug 12, 2012
Hi Ciurious. James Bissett might have been rabid? The so called torture rooms may jave been beem, hospitals, originally carimg for sick birds and animals. Toss that aroumd for awhile.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2083 Aug 12, 2012
Hi Bloggers! You have got to watch River Phoenix's movies to understand James Bissett! He watched them. River died! Bissett commits suicide!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2084 Aug 12, 2012
Bissett was very ill since he was about 30 years old or so. The illness got progressively worse. If he lived and was indicted his lawyers would have used an insanity defense! He also must have had a weak mind, irritable colon syndrome and quite possibly watched too many soap opras? Or the Oprah Winfree shows. I think he read too many of River Phoenix's fan mail also!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2085 Aug 12, 2012
Hi Bloggers! Can anyone let me know if James Bissett often wore red tinted sunglasses?
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2086 Aug 12, 2012
I mention River Phoenix and his films and his fan mail because as I recall about 15 years ago there was an article I read about an obsessed fan in Variety News and a River Phoenix biography paperback who always began his letters with, " Dear River, you are in over head on this one. " The fan was trying to get River to accept only certain roles. How and why Bissett was privey to River Phoenix's fan mail is Anybody's guess and Nobody's talking. My Own Private Idaho was an underground gay movie. Very powerful emotionally. I think Bissett fell in love and emersed himself with the character and the fan but confusion ensued and murder wad the outcome. The fan's mail spoke often about Fire Island, Nassau and Suffuck County, meeting his celluloid hero there and other scenereos. Bissett wasn't a watcher but he sure enough was a dancer and a player at Hollywood's worst game; the game of murder and cannibalism. Later Bloggers!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2087 Aug 12, 2012
Oh yeah, Bloggers! Here is an example of esp concerning Gilgo murders and Bissett. Go to page 63 in Golfer's Digest and 49 in Readers Digest. Current issue!4470
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2088 Aug 13, 2012
Good morning Bloggers. When one of Bissett's animals or fish or whatever had to be put out of their misery who performed the compassionate task or act? Conflick is what maketh Sammy, ops, I mean Jimmy run!
harold schaefer7794

Dallas, TX

#2089 Aug 13, 2012
Did the SCPD trace Bissett's gun permit?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2090 Aug 13, 2012
Or is that,( permit ) left open to speculation or one's imagination also?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2091 Aug 13, 2012
family friend of jb wrote:
you all need to stop. this is getting out of hand. if you look in newsday TODAY the headlines state that this is still a MYSTERY. none of you that are hating have a clue what you are putting the family and kids through right now. its time to grow up and stop spreading vicious rumors about a great man that always did right by all of his friends and family. ONCE AGAIN, bissett nursery was NOT shut down, his cell phone was NOT investigated and his computers were NOT taken.
It's already out of hand! The press headlines are giving incite as to who the Gilgo Ghoul is on a daily basis hidden but you must remember they have other feature stories to report about! You must and I repeat, you must read not just between the lines but along the letters as in the Jumble game. Rearrange the words and jumble the letters around and you can see the hints the press is giving out. This might be very complex for those who aren't tuned into it and if you a first starter it will seem difficult but with practise and persistence you will begin to see what I'm explaining. And include the back end sports page also. Often times a movie title is used or a song title or part of a song or a famous quote. It is complex and time consuming but the secrets are there. One must be well versed in all areas of the arts, liturature and the sciences. Including the occult practises. The press is very loyal to their loyal readers. This is a wild fu..ing game! I don't have a clue as to who invented it but the press plays true to this individual and their loyal readers and advertisers. E.S.P. helps if you have it amd use it. Don't forget the bi-lines and the stories between the front and back covers. And forget not least there are 5 plus daily's published including various languages. It's extremely complicated but I've been following it for 15 years now. You also see future predictions that the press speculates about. Enough of that for now. Wasn't the children of Bissett brought up in this computer age? Aren't they computer wizards! They must have been reading about the Gilgo murders all along for obvious reasons! Do you suppose the oldest son tipped off the cops anonamously?? And when Bissett put 2+2 together he commited suicide?
harold Schaefer7794

Plano, TX

#2092 Aug 13, 2012
The authorities know everything about the physiological elements of Bissett's body which may help explain his mental and partially his emotional state. Why not release more offical information?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2093 Aug 14, 2012
A Friend wrote:
Again Mr. Harold is the only jerk keeping this up..... Thinks that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm
Hey what happened, A Friend? Period?
RON COHN-COMA

Fayetteville, NY

#2094 Aug 14, 2012
HEY HAROLD, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE?
GET A GRIP MAN!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2095 Aug 14, 2012
Even if Bissett is not the Gilgo Beach Serial killer, Bissett looks to me as a very troubled person. The poor bastard seems to have just nothing bit bad luck with his animals, fish included, his birds and his wives. He gets bit by the animal etc. catches rabbies-gets kicked by a horse-gets a rib broken by a seal-experiments with poison plants and can never win at the dog races. Drinks and does powerful drugs including animal tranquillizers and winds up divorced then commits suicide. But does nothing but bad luck him the Gilgo Beach murderer????
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2096 Aug 14, 2012
Make him...
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2097 Aug 14, 2012
RON COHN-COMA wrote:
GET A GRIP MAN!
" That same night after we'd been watching T.V. and eating, I thought of her. " I'd never had a girlfriend like this Irish girl sitting opposite me at this dinning room table under the influence of dim light that I met at the local pub on a rainy Tuesday the day before.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2098 Aug 14, 2012
RON COHN-COMA wrote:
GET A GRIP MAN!
Oh yeah, you should get a, " grip, " on Justin Bieber's ringtones by coming on to BieberZone.com cause they really cool and maybe play some hockey while you are at it also. My, psychosis's consist mainly of and around love and beauty but in your case since you show yourself to be very interesting and intelligent I'll give you the benefit of doubt! And please stop blogging so loudly as I live in a recently occupied resi-dental neighborhood. Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2099 Aug 14, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I'm gonna laugh at all of the skeptics when it's announced that he's the serial killer.
Thanks Big A. Let's not laugh at them but feel bad since they wasted so must energy on the friction and their fiction!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2100 Aug 14, 2012
mikeymike wrote:
Fbi approached jimmy 3 days before his sucicide saying they had evidence on him ( they might of been bluffin) but then he killed himself.. jimmy sr WAS arrested of conspiacy for the bodys found on bissets property. Jimmy had 6 underground torture chambers where he starved and molested innocent woman.. this isn't a rumor its a fact I've known them since the age of two and I'm 30 now.. the suicide hadNOTHING to do wit quilt.. he got caught and he knew it.. I've also heard this of the man who runs and operates bisset.. I was in there a mnth ago when feds came iin and sat them down to talk.. the guys scum I used to like him but any sociapath is worth shit in my book. May he get wat he deserves
Thanks Mike! Bissett may have caught the bird flu amongst his other maladys.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2101 Aug 15, 2012
harold Schaefer7794 wrote:
Bissett was very ill since he was about 30 years old or so. The illness got progressively worse. If he lived and was indicted his lawyers would have used an insanity defense! He also must have had a weak mind, irritable colon syndrome and quite possibly watched too many soap opras? Or the Oprah Winfree shows. I think he read too many of River Phoenix's fan mail also!
all joking aside, you really need help. Whether you're someone who is just trolling or not. Your mind does not function properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 35 min Dans special sauce 45
Edinburg school Sep 6 Really 2
Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti Debuts #1 on ITUNES Aug '17 Roc Maven 2
Principal Helen Anne Livingston of St. Isisdore... (Apr '15) Jul '17 Ken 2
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Jul '17 SLAUS 177
Quogue Music Thread (Aug '15) Jul '17 Musikologist 5
Bittrolff (Feb '17) Jul '17 Mastic Man 4

Riverhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance