James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2879 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefer7794

United States

#2620 Nov 21, 2012
Yeah! O.K. Kool deduction Buffalo breath. I couldn't have said it any better. I add this. Bissett could only kill when he wasn't aware he was- " bugged. " The Zipperhead went completely off the wall when he, " discovered, " they were watching all along. They still weren't going to do anything to him such as indictment, etc. They just wanted to see him sqirm like the worm that he was and watch what he would do now that he was aware! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2621 Nov 21, 2012
Oh yeah, last thought for tonight! Just how did Bissett finally become aware of the, " watchers? " " Now that's the right question, " his alter ego said. And I say,( with a heavy southern drawl,) " you all are just gonna have to wait untill the next chapter to discover more! " Later boys + girls! Or should I say,( still in the southern drawl character ) " later poison berries? "
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2622 Nov 21, 2012
Mongia Monsoors! Wee wee! Happy Thanksgiving! This thread sorta like makes you think a bit about being a vegitarian???
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2623 Nov 21, 2012
Hi Curiously waiting! I'm tinkering around with a name change myself suck as, " patiently waiting, " as in like what I'm doing while I await an inyelligent response from you! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2624 Nov 22, 2012
Curious, good day mate! I think you might try a much needed and deserved vacation for a week or two in the Ba hamas! Away from the beaches near L.I. and Gilgo unless you are like in the Polar Bear Club catagorey? John Escobar? U funny Curious! Do you have a boyfriend? Does he live near the Gilgo Beach area? Later!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2625 Nov 22, 2012
Harold hi! Don't be too tough on Curious. At least she takes time out inbetween, Happy Hour to comment. John Escobar has nice music but I don't think Bissett listened to that type of music?...probably he was into more Classical stnuff such as Betovin's Sic Symphany? If Bissett had to listen to this idioet next door and his crazy music then I could understand a bit more why he snapped! Later! P.S. If you drive by here near my house and see a guitar flying out a the window next door you can deduce I was involved somehow!:-). Laytor.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2626 Nov 22, 2012
Hi Bloggers! The Dominican Nanny that is accused of killing the 2 Krim children may have been affected by news info about the Gilgo Beach Murders? It worked on her mind and emotions. Marina Krim sounds similar to Bissett's biz. Krim sounds like grim like in receiving grim news. The idiot next store gonna get some grim news shortly from me. He playing a dumb monotonous drum beat for the last 60 minutes nonsrop. I called the authorities 2 months ago. They need more time I to respond I surmise. If you see some drums flying out of the same window as the guitar it's got nothing to do with me!:-). Did Nanny have a boyfriend? Any girlfriends??? Laytor!
SingingnurseI

United States

#2627 Nov 23, 2012
Hi SingingPurseNurse-Ups, I mean Singingnurse I! Look now you got yourself talking to yourself. My mind is discomboobalated! It was my momma's fault! She took too many sleeping pills when I was breastfeeding. Oh wo is me! By for now!
SingingnurseI

United States

#2628 Nov 23, 2012
harold schaefer7794 wrote:
I fit 2 ball point pens 8 oranges and a Barbie head in my large colon this evening
No wonder you are brain-dead, so to speak! No one in their right mind would write something like that, let alone me! Stop using my name when you sick, juvinile stupidity! Thank you! P.S. Besides I have some human sex partners and normal sex toys!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2629 Nov 23, 2012
Hey people, hi! Notice that Shannon Gilbert's last name has the 1st 3 letters being Gil and her first name has that old Shakesbeer line, " annon to hide with ugly rack upon thy face, " or something like that? Today's N.Y. Headline had the word ugly on the sports page. Anybody from N.J. doing any psychic stuff or ESP with the Jersey press? Later. P.S. Who those otter nuts making cookoo comments?
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2630 Nov 24, 2012
SingingnurseI wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder you are brain-dead, so to speak! No one in their right mind would write something like that, let alone me! Stop using my name when you sick, juvinile stupidity! Thank you! P.S. Besides I have some human sex partners and normal sex toys!
SN. Hello! Don't be so crittascal and hardon yourself. That's just ain hint for Harold for the newspaper heedlines game. O.K. Later!
harold Schaefer7794

United States

#2631 Nov 24, 2012
Oh yeah, Or a hint at the lottery numbers! I'll chick it all out when I get to new delhi for a java and a pink at some spapers! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2632 Nov 25, 2012
Good morning! Just a few shorty type thoughts concerning the Gilgo Ghoul. I'm pretty sure only his wife,( or one of them ) could answer the following?( Or the neighborhood diner personel and a/or one or more neighborhood Hoodies.) How often did Big Jim order take out from diner? Did Big Jim always appear, " stuffed, " at meal times and eat or order extra small portions? Did Big Jim leave the table with his food only half eaten? Did Big Jim often save his leftovers for later consumtion or just discard them? Did Big Jim's fridge always appear extremely full? Did Big Jim's dog have 2 or more dog dishes? Lastly, did Big Jim say, " Amen, " before and after each meal? P.S. Oh yeah, did Big Jim have, " his own private menu, " printed up for, " special affairs, " with his Associates or Quarium personel? Did Big Jim belch often?( I got that one from U-Tube, really, I did.) Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2633 Nov 26, 2012
Hi! I'm playing, " hooky, " today! Oh yeah, J.B. was fully stocked on Saran Wrap and Reynolds Aluminum Tin Foil! Later!
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2634 Nov 26, 2012
Good morning! I just in on the last post! I just woke up. Am still sleepy. I play, " hooky, " with Harold also. He more fun then, " a barrel of monkees! " He smart and he sure beat gettin' eatin' alive! I hook up with Harold this morning,( I'll text him,) and see if he want to go to the racetrack? Any of you want to talk about what you eating for breakfast? I think Harold makes his comments geared towards a sort of pyschology to see if there are any other, " killers, " out there! Laytor! P.S. I'm having pan cakes,( or flapjacks as they are called down this part of the cuntry.)
Harold schaefer7794

United States

#2635 Nov 26, 2012
Good morning Snodgrass! Overly stocked on those products to say the least,( 150 cartons of Saran and Reynolds Wrap.) Hey, Snodgrass, you interested in Roger Mohranini leather boots for woman and girls? Got 9 pairs-really nice. Text me Snodgrass! Later.
Niel Snodgrass II

United States

#2636 Nov 26, 2012
No way! Not into it! Thanks.
Geoffry

United States

#2637 Nov 26, 2012
Anybody privy to what either or both wives did like in jobs? In hindsight, do any of you involved with the nursery and Bissett know if he had a secret twin brother? According to a hint in todays N.Y. papers,( headlines ) " dope, " " rope, " and or " drop, " or " proper, " and " secret, " were involved totally or in part concerning Bissett and the Gilgo killer! I really wonder what reason he might have given when he went off to dumb the bones? In his position and line of work did he have to drive often or did he work in an office mainly? My group is still working on quelching these so called rumors. Later! Any comments are welcome! Even from Curious! ;-)...
Geoffry

Astoria, NY

#2638 Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone know if Bissett used a pillow to sit on at his dinner table?
Niel Snodgrass II

Astoria, NY

#2639 Nov 27, 2012
Hey Geoffry, cut out the offbeat, offtrack humor! This is a serious affair! Ask questions that make sense because all these threads and posts make none what so ever. Only a while ago some character posted that Craiglist had a competetor that wanted them out if the picture. And someother person asked if anyone knew if Bissett wore falsies teeth? Another guy dsid he only went on a killing binge when he got into an argument with his wife! Have some sympathy for the SCPD. They seem to be the, " fallguys, " for these tragedies being covered up and the media-s are having a feast!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 6 hr Whataloser 5
Quogue Music Thread Aug 22 Musikologist 1
Review: Davis Peach Farm (Aug '14) Aug 20 does not matter 4
Review: Dr. Todd Levenstien - Podiatrist & Foot... Aug 19 Raylin 3
horse boarding (Jan '13) Aug 12 Jay Jones 4
News In preparing students, not all schools are equal (Jun '07) Aug 9 Mr Bob 13
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Aug 7 Dantheman 409
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverhead Mortgages