James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 Full story: International Business Times 2,865

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Full Story
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2553 Oct 11, 2012
Hey Bloggers anyone want to post what they did with there flips and how it turned out? Gypsy Maria and the 8men say hi. Their still hot on the Gilgo killer's trail. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2554 Oct 12, 2012
Hi Bloggers! Hope all is well? My flips today were as follows. It one word on front page-leave and a sound alike,( that's a word that rhymes ) believes. By the way the flips can be for the sports page or back front page as I call it. The second flip I used a Chinese fortune cookie slip. I just said to myself , let's do a Chinese flip and I didn't know what was written on it because,( guess why....I found it in the street and since I didn't have my glasses. It came up on the word grin.Look that up. The fortune cookie read, " a person who smiles gets a smile in return. " Wow! The 3rd flip was a finger flip. You open the book to a page with your finger. I asked if we can get word from Justin Bieber letters in his name? It came up on the page where it said, intestine. Look that up in your dictionaries. Later. P.S. My watchers know I " ain't, " lying. It a really cool and fun game. I didn't use the word Kool so you didn't have to think of brown eyes but you did! Disapline the mind! Play! Have fun! My nickname is Harry. So if you don't text a post everytime you look in the mirror at yo hair or comb your hair or run your fingers thru yo boyfriends or girlfriends hair u will think of me- Harry! Anyone got any ideas about the Gilgo Goul? Did he, Jimmy B. have a- foot fetish? Later! The Atlantic city dead girls all had their shoes missing only.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2555 Oct 12, 2012
Oh yeah, be4 I forget. This must have been extremely difficult for the authorities considering the terrain but were any complete dog skelitons found in those areas also? In burlap bags perhaps? Later!
Months go by YET

Norwalk, CT

#2556 Oct 13, 2012
you are the ONLY ONE to keep the fire burning.. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
harold schaefer7794 wrote:
Oh yeah, be4 I forget. This must have been extremely difficult for the authorities considering the terrain but were any complete dog skelitons found in those areas also? In burlap bags perhaps? Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2557 Oct 14, 2012
Months go by YET wrote:
you are the ONLY ONE to keep the fire burning.. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMM<quoted text>
No Yetti, makes me want to throw up. I just read about, " snuff films. " For the first time in my life. We got some really sick bastards in America. I'm off this thread. I now start to go back to church on a regular basis and pray for us all. Bye bye.
Long island beachbunnie

Patchogue, NY

#2558 Oct 18, 2012
Can someone please let me know why people think there's talk that he might be the killer? I heard its because he killed himself the day after Shannon Gilbert committed suicide and that his family owns a farm that uses the same kind of burlap bags the victims were in? Not sure. Fill me in
LIer

West Islip, NY

#2559 Oct 20, 2012
Long island beachbunnie wrote:
Can someone please let me know why people think there's talk that he might be the killer? I heard its because he killed himself the day after Shannon Gilbert committed suicide and that his family owns a farm that uses the same kind of burlap bags the victims were in? Not sure. Fill me in
That's pretty much all they have to go on.

I don't think it was Bisset but I will ask this: why havent we found more bodies? Serial killers don't just *poof* stop killing.

Dec 2010 - 4 victims found
March & April 2011 - 6 more victims found
Dec 2011 - Shannan Gilbert's body found
duh

Onawa, IA

#2560 Oct 22, 2012
hey to the person that said he was a kind and gentle man that is towards alot of killers if you look into the btk killer no one ever expected him cause everyone said he was such a kind and gentle person as well anyone can put on a front dont mean thats the real person your talking to ppl put on fronts everyday for there job or ppl they dont like sorry to say facts are facts and the btk killer isnt the only one that nobody would of expected there are plenty please ppl do research befor you go off saying shit thats all im saying thanks
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2561 Oct 22, 2012
Long island beachbunnie wrote:
This is not really me. I have been transformed into Curious's mind and soul. She is speaking thru me. I purchased a quart of Blue Bunny ice cream be4 reading your post. " Can somebody please let me know why people think? There is talk that J.B. might be a serial killer for the reason of him killing himself,( no one is really sure he killed himself ) the day,(?) after Shannon Gilbert committed suicide,( no one is sure she committed suicide ) and J.B. has partners that are not his family that are involved in his bizness affairs. Not all of the victims were found in burlap bags. No actual flesh dead bodies were found; just bones and torso bones and finger bones and choped off skulls and leg bones, etc. etc. The bodies had originally been cannibalisied. Only the , " mafia, " or other people in the various mobs know about, " snuff films, " and if J.B. or Petrocelli or Hackey or Cruz or Blake or Colletti knew about that? Some finger bones were found in plastic zip-lock bags separate from the rest of the dead individual's other bones. Only those that were in the know knew and know if J.B. is the Gilgo Murderer? And they aren't talking. Read 4 or 5 daily newspapers each day. Read, " between the lines, " so to speak and you'll see the world in a different light. Google a, " High Tin Foil Hat, " then draw your own conclusions concerning J.B. and the Gilgo Murders. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2562 Oct 22, 2012
LIer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much all they have to go on.
I don't think it was Bisset but I will ask this: why havent we found more bodies? Serial killers don't just *poof* stop killing.
Dec 2010 - 4 victims found
March & April 2011 - 6 more victims found
Dec 2011 - Shannan Gilbert's body found
That's not pretty at all LIer. It is petty that the authorities have released so little evidence and information concerning the Gilgo murders. They have identified some if not all of the other victims but their not telling the public. Let's not foget the Atlantic City murders! The authorities know if J.B. Is the Gilgo Serial Killer but because of the, snuff film bizness they are not telling the public. The F.B.I. has interviewed J.B.'s first wife, I'm pretty sure but they aren't telling the public. The public gets some trivial bits n pieces of info because this Gilgo affair is one of the worst in American history and their not telling that to the public. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2563 Oct 22, 2012
Hi Duh! You are correct. I have a nieghbor who beeps his car alarm whenever a pretty girl passes by his car. He does it while hiding behind his window curtain in his house. He says it's fun. I say it is a sort of harassment. Most of these serial killers were being harassed in one form or another long before they started to kill. Theu think og it as, " fun. " They are entertaining their, " watchers. " You should watch the movie with Keanu Reeves- Watchers! It's Kool. Ha ha. Later.
tom deely

Brooklyn, NY

#2564 Oct 25, 2012
Those who know-dont tell
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2565 Oct 25, 2012
tom deely wrote:
Those who know-dont tell
Hi Tom Dooly! You are a bit vauge and/or off course on that one. Out of the tens of thousands of murders across America last year approximately 70 percent who knew tell the true and whole story. It's just in this case,( Gilgo ) they are not telling. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2566 Oct 29, 2012
Hi boys and girls and other bloggers! I've been busy with reading and analizing that other, " sick, " Dominican, " cookie, " that killed those two young children of the Krim family. J.B. Is old hat so to speak. And we are still antisapating Sandy da Storm. Not thr perect storm I might add. 32/47/23. First 2 loud. 3rd softly. This is a triple video flip. A new variation I developed quite recently. Gupsy Maria says and I quote, " a third party was present figuratively speaking as the nanny killed the two children. " I say take a good look at the photo the press released of nanny. What's with the crooked lip of her's? Why are her eyes so glassy looking? A card flip I did came upon the 2nd page bottom last sentence that read, " Kevin fucked me. " Unfortunately she in a induced medical coma. Her version will have to wait. I ask myself why she waited for the return of the mother to stab herself in front of the mother? That tells me she wasn't hallucinating! The press leads one to believe she was in dire financial straits. Bull dooey! The Krims would have given her any money she needed. All she had to do was ask! Oh yeah! I knew a really good friend by the name of Kevin a number of months ago. But I haven't been seeing him for approximately 6 months. Interesting to say the least? Might you agree? Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2567 Oct 29, 2012
Oh yeah! This is just an unprofessional laymen's hunch since Nanny never babysat before. She gets hired to nanny the children from her previous position of just cleaning various homes. Now she busts her hump taking care of the kids and cleaning and cooking and apointments and etc. etc. Really extra busy job. She stressed. Lots more responsibility. Then she meets all those uppity, snobbish, rich,( in her mind and emotions ) educated elite,( who by the way, can and do elicite with just one look a variety of emotions centering on anger and inferiority ) for nanny in the Krim's social circle and in that dammed cramped elevator. If she had taken the stairs all along this tradgedy WOULD not have happened. Gypsy Maria's # 2 Gypsy man says,( who by thr way has a Masters in Pyschology,) " the nanny's hanger-ons or engrams from her own upbringing and earlier years of het twisted memories is what set her off. " And she had a 16 year old obviously sexually active son to raise also. I said that! How attractive is he? The press gives no photos of him. Who is his girlfriend or friends? I asked that! It seems obvious that nanny was sexually and physically abused as a youngster! Whatever the case may be someone tell the teenage boy to use condoms until he is ready to get married and plan his family. God bless him. It wasn't his fault. His Mom got sick. And that's all there is to it. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2568 Oct 29, 2012
Oh yeah, someone might want to suggest to him to think about switching churches. By the way I'm sure the nanny's church would have lent nanny money. My old friend, ( no, not Kevin ) but Jimmy Tiernan had gotten a loan from his church of 35 years when he had some financial problems once. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2569 Oct 29, 2012
dont know either way wrote:
I guess some folks don't realize that the law has caught up to trolling , slander and stalking on the internet. You'd want to be real stupid to start a far reaching , damaging and uncorroborated allegation .
Hi Who done it! The, " law, " caught up with J.B. The, " law, " ( like in the T.V. series-" Wanted Dead or Alive ) snuffed J.B. on site as soon as they discovered J.B.( and I don't mean Justin Bieber either,) was the Gilgo Killer! The press also hints at J.B. being into the highly secret and very profitable, " snuff film, " bizness. Trolling, slander and stalking doesn't apply in all of these threads and posts but only pros and cons,( or haters and lovers,) so no one can get into trouble whatever they say here. For instance, I say that Murdock who owns the, New York Post knew all along what J.B. was doing! That's just a hunch! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2570 Oct 29, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what there were Police cars at bissett today if this is all just rumor?????
Hi Wonder Bread! You win a Good Humor ice cream bar for your comments. The police were just putting in an order for flowers for Easter. I don't think it would take 4 months after J.B. s death for the police to check out his place of bizness concerning the dead Gilgo girls! Afterall, they didn't have all that many people to interview after finding all those bones. Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2571 Oct 29, 2012
a friend of their family wrote:
Im a friend of his family and an ex co-worker and i can never imagine Jimmy doing this. Please stop the rumors. Jimmy is innocent until proven guilty!! Until they show us hard evidence i will keep saying IT WAS NOT HIM. and out of respect to his innocent family and friends i wish all would do the same (see him as an innocent man until proven guilty with HARD evidence) thanks .
Guzuntite friend. You're welcome. Did you sneeze? No! Were you a sex co-worker? No! You never had ever done that on the bosses time during all your working life! J.B. is dead. You kept your love affairs if any secret all during those hours you were working on the job. The Gilgo murderer only snuffed girls about once a year for almost 15 years. Wow, he could sure keep a secret! But then he sneezed! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2572 Oct 29, 2012
Sorry for the double entree as the storm Sandy or some one hacking my phone and causing my phone to blink on and off momentarily caused some confusion as to whether my comment got posted so I posted it again. Later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Driving wile black phone app Dec 12 You Tuber 3
Teen sentenced in murder of Thomas Herzberg - (Oct '07) Dec 9 sachem resident 161
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Nov '14 Slaus 163
Medford mom's fight for son continues (May '07) Sep '14 jandsagg 25
Police halt road rage battle in Cutchogue (Jan '08) Sep '14 Bobby fox 22

Riverhead News Video

Riverhead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Riverhead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverhead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverhead

Personal Finance