James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium O...

James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

There are 2895 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 16, 2011, titled James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide. In it, International Business Times reports that:

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

harold schaefer7794

United States

#2561 Oct 22, 2012
Long island beachbunnie wrote:
Can someone please let me know why people think there's talk that he might be the killer? I heard its because he killed himself the day after Shannon Gilbert committed suicide and that his family owns a farm that uses the same kind of burlap bags the victims were in? Not sure. Fill me in
This is not really me. I have been transformed into Curious's mind and soul. She is speaking thru me. I purchased a quart of Blue Bunny ice cream be4 reading your post. " Can somebody please let me know why people think? There is talk that J.B. might be a serial killer for the reason of him killing himself,( no one is really sure he killed himself ) the day,(?) after Shannon Gilbert committed suicide,( no one is sure she committed suicide ) and J.B. has partners that are not his family that are involved in his bizness affairs. Not all of the victims were found in burlap bags. No actual flesh dead bodies were found; just bones and torso bones and finger bones and choped off skulls and leg bones, etc. etc. The bodies had originally been cannibalisied. Only the , " mafia, " or other people in the various mobs know about, " snuff films, " and if J.B. or Petrocelli or Hackey or Cruz or Blake or Colletti knew about that? Some finger bones were found in plastic zip-lock bags separate from the rest of the dead individual's other bones. Only those that were in the know knew and know if J.B. is the Gilgo Murderer? And they aren't talking. Read 4 or 5 daily newspapers each day. Read, " between the lines, " so to speak and you'll see the world in a different light. Google a, " High Tin Foil Hat, " then draw your own conclusions concerning J.B. and the Gilgo Murders. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2562 Oct 22, 2012
LIer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much all they have to go on.
I don't think it was Bisset but I will ask this: why havent we found more bodies? Serial killers don't just *poof* stop killing.
Dec 2010 - 4 victims found
March & April 2011 - 6 more victims found
Dec 2011 - Shannan Gilbert's body found
That's not pretty at all LIer. It is petty that the authorities have released so little evidence and information concerning the Gilgo murders. They have identified some if not all of the other victims but their not telling the public. Let's not foget the Atlantic City murders! The authorities know if J.B. Is the Gilgo Serial Killer but because of the, snuff film bizness they are not telling the public. The F.B.I. has interviewed J.B.'s first wife, I'm pretty sure but they aren't telling the public. The public gets some trivial bits n pieces of info because this Gilgo affair is one of the worst in American history and their not telling that to the public. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2563 Oct 22, 2012
Hi Duh! You are correct. I have a nieghbor who beeps his car alarm whenever a pretty girl passes by his car. He does it while hiding behind his window curtain in his house. He says it's fun. I say it is a sort of harassment. Most of these serial killers were being harassed in one form or another long before they started to kill. Theu think og it as, " fun. " They are entertaining their, " watchers. " You should watch the movie with Keanu Reeves- Watchers! It's Kool. Ha ha. Later.
tom deely

United States

#2564 Oct 25, 2012
Those who know-dont tell
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2565 Oct 25, 2012
tom deely wrote:
Those who know-dont tell
Hi Tom Dooly! You are a bit vauge and/or off course on that one. Out of the tens of thousands of murders across America last year approximately 70 percent who knew tell the true and whole story. It's just in this case,( Gilgo ) they are not telling. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2566 Oct 29, 2012
Hi boys and girls and other bloggers! I've been busy with reading and analizing that other, " sick, " Dominican, " cookie, " that killed those two young children of the Krim family. J.B. Is old hat so to speak. And we are still antisapating Sandy da Storm. Not thr perect storm I might add. 32/47/23. First 2 loud. 3rd softly. This is a triple video flip. A new variation I developed quite recently. Gupsy Maria says and I quote, " a third party was present figuratively speaking as the nanny killed the two children. " I say take a good look at the photo the press released of nanny. What's with the crooked lip of her's? Why are her eyes so glassy looking? A card flip I did came upon the 2nd page bottom last sentence that read, " Kevin fucked me. " Unfortunately she in a induced medical coma. Her version will have to wait. I ask myself why she waited for the return of the mother to stab herself in front of the mother? That tells me she wasn't hallucinating! The press leads one to believe she was in dire financial straits. Bull dooey! The Krims would have given her any money she needed. All she had to do was ask! Oh yeah! I knew a really good friend by the name of Kevin a number of months ago. But I haven't been seeing him for approximately 6 months. Interesting to say the least? Might you agree? Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2567 Oct 29, 2012
Oh yeah! This is just an unprofessional laymen's hunch since Nanny never babysat before. She gets hired to nanny the children from her previous position of just cleaning various homes. Now she busts her hump taking care of the kids and cleaning and cooking and apointments and etc. etc. Really extra busy job. She stressed. Lots more responsibility. Then she meets all those uppity, snobbish, rich,( in her mind and emotions ) educated elite,( who by the way, can and do elicite with just one look a variety of emotions centering on anger and inferiority ) for nanny in the Krim's social circle and in that dammed cramped elevator. If she had taken the stairs all along this tradgedy WOULD not have happened. Gypsy Maria's # 2 Gypsy man says,( who by thr way has a Masters in Pyschology,) " the nanny's hanger-ons or engrams from her own upbringing and earlier years of het twisted memories is what set her off. " And she had a 16 year old obviously sexually active son to raise also. I said that! How attractive is he? The press gives no photos of him. Who is his girlfriend or friends? I asked that! It seems obvious that nanny was sexually and physically abused as a youngster! Whatever the case may be someone tell the teenage boy to use condoms until he is ready to get married and plan his family. God bless him. It wasn't his fault. His Mom got sick. And that's all there is to it. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2568 Oct 29, 2012
Oh yeah, someone might want to suggest to him to think about switching churches. By the way I'm sure the nanny's church would have lent nanny money. My old friend, ( no, not Kevin ) but Jimmy Tiernan had gotten a loan from his church of 35 years when he had some financial problems once. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2569 Oct 29, 2012
dont know either way wrote:
I guess some folks don't realize that the law has caught up to trolling , slander and stalking on the internet. You'd want to be real stupid to start a far reaching , damaging and uncorroborated allegation .
Hi Who done it! The, " law, " caught up with J.B. The, " law, " ( like in the T.V. series-" Wanted Dead or Alive ) snuffed J.B. on site as soon as they discovered J.B.( and I don't mean Justin Bieber either,) was the Gilgo Killer! The press also hints at J.B. being into the highly secret and very profitable, " snuff film, " bizness. Trolling, slander and stalking doesn't apply in all of these threads and posts but only pros and cons,( or haters and lovers,) so no one can get into trouble whatever they say here. For instance, I say that Murdock who owns the, New York Post knew all along what J.B. was doing! That's just a hunch! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2570 Oct 29, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what there were Police cars at bissett today if this is all just rumor?????
Hi Wonder Bread! You win a Good Humor ice cream bar for your comments. The police were just putting in an order for flowers for Easter. I don't think it would take 4 months after J.B. s death for the police to check out his place of bizness concerning the dead Gilgo girls! Afterall, they didn't have all that many people to interview after finding all those bones. Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2571 Oct 29, 2012
a friend of their family wrote:
Im a friend of his family and an ex co-worker and i can never imagine Jimmy doing this. Please stop the rumors. Jimmy is innocent until proven guilty!! Until they show us hard evidence i will keep saying IT WAS NOT HIM. and out of respect to his innocent family and friends i wish all would do the same (see him as an innocent man until proven guilty with HARD evidence) thanks .
Guzuntite friend. You're welcome. Did you sneeze? No! Were you a sex co-worker? No! You never had ever done that on the bosses time during all your working life! J.B. is dead. You kept your love affairs if any secret all during those hours you were working on the job. The Gilgo murderer only snuffed girls about once a year for almost 15 years. Wow, he could sure keep a secret! But then he sneezed! Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2572 Oct 29, 2012
Sorry for the double entree as the storm Sandy or some one hacking my phone and causing my phone to blink on and off momentarily caused some confusion as to whether my comment got posted so I posted it again. Later.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2573 Nov 1, 2012
Oh yeah, Bloggers, good morning! We all dealing with the aftermath of Sandy here in the northeast. Pray for the people. The authorities are the best! They volunteering and helping averbody that needs help. God bless. Onto another thought about J. B. The same way this Gilgo stuff got, " leaked, " could??? be the same way the, " snuff film, " stuff got leaked. It adds to the mystery while giving a misguided motive. I say the motherforking J.B. was totally off da forking map mentally n emotionally. Belonged in da psych unit long before the murders began. Later! P.S. I gotta go n outfox the d river who just got in his car outside my window n reved it up. Hey, moderator, how much you get paid to be so biased? Check out the teen threads on other bloggs then get back to me about profanity.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2574 Nov 1, 2012
Hey hi moderator! Where u from? Go to page 12 in your favorite daily newspaper thinkinh about the word, freedom, before u read that page. Later! Who u think da Gilgo killer is?
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2575 Nov 3, 2012
Hey Gilgo Ghoul, you out their and James Bissett III was wrongly accused you are a sucker in my book. Yo Momma is a whore. Yo Daddy sucked old men. You are a low life coward who has penis envy cause you are so small betwwen the legs and between your ears. You ain't worth kaka on the bottom of my shoes. When I go to the bathroom and have diarria I think of you. Show your ugly face. Write a letter to the press that is if you know how to write? You probably eat with your fingers instead of using a fork like civilized people. You probaly don't use any toilet paper when you wipe but just use your hand to scrape the kaka off. Your mother and father probably sexually abused you when you were 6 or 7 years old. You probably ate cock-roaches when you were a kid. And your own snots too. Your own dog probably urinated on you when you were young. You are sick and confused. What do you think made you drop out of the human race? Can you recall when your mother forced herself on you the first time? And when you started ti enjoy it? And can you remember when she started to jiss you on the neck and dtip her saliva all over your testicles? You are sick! Give yourself up!!!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2576 Nov 6, 2012
Poltical Feedback! Attention Bloggers! Jimmy Bissett has been spotted and has been heard sprouting his, " politics, " in San Francisco, Calif. Our media spies covering this 2012 President election says Lil Jim B. III says " if you elect me President today I'll supply a chicken and a double and with bannanas and mangos in every American's kkkitchen and I'll throw in some pot too. Elect me! " I say this sick zipperhead should be stuffed and mounted on one of those trees that were felled in Long Island during Sandy and just left there to rot. Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2577 Nov 6, 2012
O.K. Bloggers-real quick, like a quickie love session. Get out and vote and let your voice be heard screaming as loud as you can. Pg. 24. Later!
lisk lolita

Valhalla, NY

#2578 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe more bodies may turn up after this hurricane has shifted everything.
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2579 Nov 9, 2012
lisk lolita wrote:
Maybe more bodies may turn up after this hurricane has shifted everything.
That sounds logical! But not bodies, just bones! Otherwise the serial killer offed only about 1 girl a year? Did you read most of the posts? Can you believe, "he" cooked and ate them? My local butcher says the stench from cooking humans is totally unbearable! Do you know what a book flip or card flip is? How much money do you think it cost to have JFK assasinated? Later!
harold schaefer7794

United States

#2580 Nov 9, 2012
Hi Bloggers??? I have been reading. James Bissett was cunning! James Bissett was skitzoid to the max too! But with each new personality he took on he would also change his style of disposal of the human remains of the Gilgo victims. This might,( and should be included in the investigation if it wasn't since the beginng ) be the reason for the contradictions from Spota? Like I stated before that it would be a generation from now before the truth comes out for the simple reason of Bissett's political and associates affiliations. Later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Nugent pulls out of race Jul 1 Just wondering 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 27 lkjlk 79
esm Jun '16 We are ESM 9
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May '16 The executioner 15
News Police: Doc's wife stole prescription slips for... (Feb '08) May '16 Ruff Sects 42
News Defendant: 'I didn't mean to shoot this young man' (Dec '07) May '16 Smart person 645
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Apr '16 leaveupunchdrunk 173

Riverhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverhead Mortgages