In preparing students, not all school...

In preparing students, not all schools are equal

There are 13 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 16, 2007, titled In preparing students, not all schools are equal. In it, Newsday reports that:

When Oyster Bay High School senior Daniel Bianculli wanted inside information about colleges, he had a high-powered helper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Haves versus have nots

Lake Mary, FL

#1 Jun 17, 2007
I work in a Title I elementary school in Florida and have witnessed first hand the lack of motivation in too many of our students. It is the schools job to provide educational opportunities but it is or should be the parent's job/role to instill an educational work ethic in their child. We have this unbalanced standardized test in FL called the FCAT. As hard as our teachers have worked to try and teach and reach our students, we have some that scored below passing and will be retained unless they successfully complete summer school and pass an alternate test. Some students are there because they are ex-ed, but others are there because their parents don't care enough to make their children want to be successful. Schools and teachers do have a role to play, but I believe that parents should play the larger role in helping their child be a success.
Reality

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2007
When it comes down to it, it the responsibility if the parents to ensure that their children are prepared for not only college, but also life.

We need to stop expecting that the government/school system will take care of our children for us. We can only blame ourselves.

Personal Responsibility - YES
Government Dependency - NO

Have we forgotten why this country was once great?
MaltaMon

Dorval, Canada

#3 Mar 8, 2013
The best school that would prepare students is one that would go back, not to the three Rs, but to the three Ss: Showers, Swimmin', and Spankin'.

Nude swimming for boys provides healthy exercise in an atmosphere of friendly competition, while communal showers after PE provide boys with the opportunity to appreciate their own and others' bodies, and bare-bottom spanking administered by a clothed female builds character, toughness, and pluck.
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#4 Mar 8, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
The best school that would prepare students is one that would go back, not to the three Rs, but to the three Ss: Showers, Swimmin', and Spankin'.
Nude swimming for boys provides healthy exercise in an atmosphere of friendly competition, while communal showers after PE provide boys with the opportunity to appreciate their own and others' bodies, and bare-bottom spanking administered by a clothed female builds character, toughness, and pluck.
Bob, why in the world do you persist in posting this dreadful, repugnant bullshit under my name and from YOUR location, Dorval, Canada? You are a sociopath. Or a psychopath. One thing is certain: this isn't funny. And everyone can see from your location that it's you and not I who posted this. But putting that aside, why do you keep posting your sick demented thoughts and fantasies of child abuse on these threads? Another thing's for certain: your fans will find some way to explain it all, to rationalize it, to portray you as just a normal grown man having a good time. Just having some fun. The police won't, Bob. And this is going to them, too, since it comes from within their jurisdiction. I'm sending it now. Ciao, Bob. And for God's sake, STOP THIS!
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Don't need to send it. My son has taken care of it. Done.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#6 Mar 8, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Your graped son has taken care of it? Let's hear it from him!
The little sh*t is in his twenties and goes to McGill? He's old enough to talk for himself. He doesn't need Daddy to talk for him.
If the slandering, lying little turd exists, let him accuse me himself.
Come on, MaltaSon! Let's have some proof that you exist, and aren't just one of Daddy's sexual fantasies.
All of us on this forum are waiting.

(And MaltaMon, please don't insult all of us by claiming that the police, or the FBI, or your lawyer, or Dr Phil, advised your son not to post anything on Topix. It won't work, because no one will believe it.)
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Bob, he won't post on any of these threads. And to join his effort, I've posted a link to this thread on your post about him, which the police are monitoring up there.

I suggest to others that you refrain from addressing the last few posts between "Bob" (Dorval, Canada)(who is also "MaltaMon" of Dorval, Canada) and me (MaltaMon in Philadelphia, PA, USA) Please, just carry on with your civilized discussion and ignore the uncivilized nonsense that "Bob" of Dorval, Canada, has posted. In fact, just ignore him. Our apologies for the intrusion. MM
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#8 Mar 8, 2013
No, Bob, not Dr. Phil or the FBI. Just the authorities that have jurisdiction over you. Bob, stop your nonsense. You're going to get all of these threads shut down. Ciao.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#10 Mar 9, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
No, Bob, not Dr. Phil or the FBI. Just the authorities that have jurisdiction over you. Bob, stop your nonsense. You're going to get all of these threads shut down. Ciao.
"You're going to get all of these threads shut down"

Hopefully then we will be spared more of your inane drivel.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOLLLL!!!!!
Phils mind thinks: What's he laughing at me for, why, is there something wrong with me? OH no there isn't, silly me, what was I thinking? I'm the perfect person in the world!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Oh, my aching sides.

Grow up, you sad prick.
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#16 Thursday Aug 6
MaltaMon wrote:
MaltaMon posts from Philipsburg, NJ.
Malta Jacob

UK

#17 Saturday Aug 8
At our school a female teacher was always present to help the nurse during the boys physicals. They took it in turns to assist the nurse during these physicals. All the female teachers must have seen us naked at one time or another. I was especially embarrassed in front of our young and pretty English teacher when I would always get an erection when she was present. She would just smile and stare at my iron hard pencil

weird schools you two went too. but i had a simmilar experience a few years after leaving school, i was getting a full medical when, before we had started, my fit (hot for you yanks) G.P asked if i would mind if a trainee doctor was present, upon saying i wouldn't mind, she called in the trainee, to my surprise, not horror as I have no problem being naked in front of people, a girl i went to school with came in, this was a shock especially as i had spent most of high school trying to get in this girls pants, without any joy, she seemed surprised to see me too, the G.P picked up on this and upon learning of our former friendship asked if i was still okay with her being there, saying i was drew a smile from my friend, and so, very quickly it seemed, I was getting undressed infront of two very fit women, one of whom i still wanted to have sex with, which didn't make it any easier when my friend was asked to check me for testicular cancer and do the whole 'turn and cough' routine, it all worked out well though as, when she was 'playing' with my balls I couldn't hide my obviously growing erection from either which only drew mild amusment from both and so standing there in front of both of them stark bollock naked with a huge erection, i asked the girl out for a few drinks to 'catch up' long story short i got what i wanted from her, countless times since a year later and we are still going out.
Mr Bob

Toronto, Canada

#18 Sunday Aug 9
Another case of CFNM in academia. CaDad must be called in to investigate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quogue Music Thread Aug 22 Musikologist 1
Review: Davis Peach Farm (Aug '14) Aug 20 does not matter 4
Review: Dr. Todd Levenstien - Podiatrist & Foot... Aug 19 Raylin 3
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Aug 15 Harold 2,879
horse boarding (Jan '13) Aug 12 Jay Jones 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Aug 7 Dantheman 409
Debate: Abortion Debate - Northville, NY (Mar '12) Aug 2 caterwaul 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverhead Mortgages