George Zimmerman asks for new judge a...

George Zimmerman asks for new judge again

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 14, 2012, titled George Zimmerman asks for new judge again. In it, Newsday reports that:

In CALVERTON bridge maintenance operations on NY RT-25 WB at I-495/LONG ISLAND EXPY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Mr Woodcock

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2012
George Zimmerman is a lying manipulating cowardly piece of shit cop wannabe! I hope Judge Lester Jr. continues to take this case!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Neither Zimmerman nor his wife are going to be able to avoid jailtime. Maybe they can get a cell together?
Justice

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2012
I don't think it would matter what judge handled this case. Just because Lester didn't let the defense get away with trying to bullshit the court without a warning, doesn't mean he his now bias in the case against Zimmerman.
The defense should use it as a learning experience. All guilty defendants will lie to get out of trouble, now they know they'll have to use their imagination a little bit better than 'he was young and confused, and made a one time mistake because he didn't trust the legal system that his daddy is retired from and he himself was trying to become a part of'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 24 Jason 496
For Sale Mar 11 Gloria 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Feb 26 11951Ratdog 88
My car was stolen and I'm looking for the carlo... Feb 26 Krystal 1
Bittrolff Feb '17 Diidhedoit 2
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Feb '17 Peter Cheeks 2,914
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Feb '17 TBITOM59 2

Riverhead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverhead Mortgages