U.S. Troops Get Warm Welcome At BWI

There are 1 comment on the wjz.com story from Dec 31, 2007, titled U.S. Troops Get Warm Welcome At BWI. In it, wjz.com reports that:

“I felt like collapsing. It was incredible”

After serving overseas, hundreds of America's heroes are back on American soil.

Adam May reports, men and women of the U.S. Armed Services landed at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Saturday night in Linthicum, Anne Arundel County.

A few hundred strangers wanted to make sure they came home to open arms.

Crowds at BWI cheered for U.S. troops coming back from the war in the Middle East.

Some want to ensure it's different from Vietnam.

"I got back to '69 to '72 in the military, and it was painful coming home. And I started coming out to this because I didn't want our vets to go through that," said one man. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wjz.com.

Jerry Neubeck

Arnold, MD

#1 Jan 3, 2008
How can I get a schedule of when our troops are arriving. I wouls like to be thewre to welcome them. Thanks

Jerry Neubeck
33 Johnson Road
Pasadena, MD 21122

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
How to start mass revolution in RD Congo? Kabil... Aug '12 ZJOAQUIM 0
News Police seek suspect in kidnapping of Riverdale man (May '12) May '12 Lindsay 3
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Riverdale, MD (Aug '11) Aug '11 Gary Hubbard 5
News Funeral home accused of stacking bodies in garage (May '10) Feb '11 Funeral Watch 9
Image one (Jan '11) Jan '11 Lol 1
weather (Jan '11) Jan '11 william4309 1
More from around the web

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]