Mom Charged With Helping Husband Rape...

Mom Charged With Helping Husband Rape Girl

There are 3 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Mom Charged With Helping Husband Rape Girl. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

A Georgia woman has been charged with cooperating in her husband's sexual assaults on their daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

mitzi

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2009
if the police are looking for this man ,,then WHERE IS HIS PICTURE ,he could be anywhere and if they want to catch him they need to get his picture out there for the public to help!!!!!!!!!!
Bill in Clayton County

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 27, 2009
The alleged assaults took place between March and August last year in Riverdale in the Atlanta suburbs, warrants filed in Clayton County show. Police say that the couple moved from Atlanta and the daughter was also assaulted there.

RIVERDALE AGAIN!!

Absolutely NO SURPRISE. Notice that this couple invaded Clayton County from the Cesspool of Atlanta, like most of the degenerates that make the news in Clayton County.

I still say that Clayton County needs to have a wall built around it and guard towers placed every 100 feet.

Jeeze.....

Bill
ask

Bhopal, India

#3 May 21, 2009
afdsf gdgh gfre gfgd dd gfgdfe sds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min Joe 546
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min Zeke the Pinhead 20,201
Ronald Trump Caused Violent and Hatred 19 hr Tolerman 124
iron order mc, what a joke (May '13) Mon Mike81 16
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) Mon Upeeplersodum 181
Crystal McGee Mon Crazy 2 1
Empire Parking is illagally booting cars in ATL... (Feb '14) Sun Awesomebill 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages