Not one of you has a spine

Not one of you has a spine

Posted in the Riverdale Forum

Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Don't worry about Sofa, the woman he slapped was White. Hell, "our" politicians and media don't give a rat's arse as long as the victims are White so we are just being good little drones. Tens of thousands of White women are victimized by Black males in this country yearly and their trauma includes a helluva lot more than a "slap." Tens of thousands of rapes and sexual assaults don't concern "our" political leaders so why should we care about a little "slap." I heard that OJ Simpson nearly decapitated the late Nicole Brown Simpson, so what is your take on that? Or are you just trolling along to get a rise out of lighteredknot? What do you think about the horrific violence perpetrated by Y.U.F.E.S on Channon Christian or the female victims of the Wichita Massacre? Hmmmmm, is that crickets chirping in the background? It suddenly got very quiet out there. Listen everyone, you can hear a pin drop.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
So then do you think OJ Simpson is guilty? Do you think we have a problem in this country with Black on White rape? I would figure someone like YOU, who is so VOCAL about someone just "slapping" a woman would be outraged at the Simpson verdict and the number of Black on White rapes that occur annually.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Naturally I don't condone "slapping" a woman, however, he stated he was the one that was "slapped" first. Sure men are taught to use self control and NEVER strike a woman, BUT a lot of women out there KNOW this and will push a man over the limit. Quite frankly, "slapping" a woman is not right and needs to be avoided, but it is not like we're talking the crime of the century here. I've never struck a woman but let me tell you I've seen women get in men's faces, beat men, and was absolutely amazed that those men had enough self control not to belt them. People can only be pushed so far. A piece of good advice for all women out there, not every man is taught not to hit a woman or feels that hitting a woman is wrong, so watch out which man's buttons you push. You don't enter a tiger cage just because someone tells you THAT tiger won't hurt you.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Mar 21, 2013
I'll repeat the questions AGAIN. IS OJ SIMPSON GUILTY OR INNOCENT IN YOUR MIND? The answer is a simple YES or NO. AND DO YOU THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BLACK ON WHITE RAPE IN THIS COUNTRY? THE ANSWER IS A SIMPLE YES OR NO.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Apparently the question about Black on White rape is too complicated for Sofa Dude to address. He obviously is more concerned about crucifying "lighteredknot" for "slapping" a single woman than the tens of thousands of annual Black on White rapes. Maybe I should pose the same questions to those pillars of justice and "anti-racist" crusaders, the dynamic duo of race pimping, Al $harpton & Je$$e Jack$on. Maybe ask Al how Tawana is doing nowadays.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
See the Sofa Blowhard still hasn't answered my question about Black on White rape. The douche is probably too busy spewing his grammar school names or trying to rake lighteredknot over the coals for RETURNING the slap of ONE woman.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
See the Sofa Blowhard still hasn't answered my question about Black on White rape. The douche is probably too busy spewing his grammar school names or trying to rake lighteredknot over the coals for RETURNING the slap of ONE woman.

I bet he knows all about the White on Black rape stastics. But it doesn't dovetail into his anti-Southerner strategy, so it never sees the light of day.
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Wikisouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter what color a rapist is? Rape is bad. Period. It's you racists that try to categorize everything.
That's what I thought. And you have the nerve to accuse someone of not having a spine. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Wikisouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter what color a rapist is? Rape is bad. Period. It's you racists that try to categorize everything.
So, the U.S. government is racist, according to you.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Don't worry about Sofa, the woman he slapped was White. Hell, "our" politicians and media don't give a rat's arse as long as the victims are White so we are just being good little drones. Tens of thousands of White women are victimized by Black males in this country yearly and their trauma includes a helluva lot more than a "slap." Tens of thousands of rapes and sexual assaults don't concern "our" political leaders so why should we care about a little "slap." I heard that OJ Simpson nearly decapitated the late Nicole Brown Simpson, so what is your take on that? Or are you just trolling along to get a rise out of lighteredknot? What do you think about the horrific violence perpetrated by Y.U.F.E.S on Channon Christian or the female victims of the Wichita Massacre? Hmmmmm, is that crickets chirping in the background? It suddenly got very quiet out there. Listen everyone, you can hear a pin drop.
Quick question....can you show me where you found the stats on the phenomenon you are talking about..... you seem well educated on the matter and I just want to see the sources for myself.....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Mar 31, 2013
The nut will be hunting the Easter eggs he hid this morning.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 31, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 2 hr Siriaque Sekaryongo 421
Apocalypse Signs Fish falling from Sky 4 hr Elmer 3
News Untested rape kits to be released to police 16 hr they did what 3
News GDOT: - Mega load' moving through metro Atlanta... 18 hr Elmer 3
American History Books Site Slavery to Portugue... 19 hr Concerned 2
Why do black people hate Jews? (Jan '13) Fri Mannix 245
Will the Truth Ever Be Known? May '15 vincent john ward 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages