Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7056 May 22, 2013
YOU people wanted a turd world dictatorship. And despite MASSIVE voter fraud a good many of the mindless zombies out there still voted for this clown. No one to blame but themselves. Clueless USEFUL IDIOTS. Come on people, "YES WE CAN."

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7057 May 22, 2013
Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of American, Commander in Chief of America's armed forces, Leader of the Free World...

Oh how that infuriates and sticks in the craw of the hate-mongers here - blightedsnot, buckprivatebobbielee, little eric, obseptictank, gropinghand, sillybilly, PMS is Called, et al.

And the childish, simpletons can't do a damn thing about it. Looks like four more years of bitterness, envy, anger and misery for these pusillanimous, duplicitous, brainless, unthinking, intolerant, unpatriotic haters of America.

Absolutely hilarious!!!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#7058 May 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evidence of voting violations by obama in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Illinois. I'm sure if we had a special prosecutor to investigate the voter violations in each state obama would be found guilty. The problem is Holder has admitted to Congress he knows nothing, and has never found anything by his departments investigative resources for which we are forced to pay. So no evidence is expected to be forth coming during the time obama retains his power.
Holder should be arrested also.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7059 May 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evidence of voting violations by obama in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Illinois....
Uh,...
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>...
Where's the link of proof? Your rambling remarks are only your convoluted opinions which have zero credibility. Bless your little heart.
"Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth." - Proverbs 6:2

ROTFLMAO!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7060 May 23, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
If the liars, the memory challenged, an the suddenly silent,, gave a damn about the President, or the American people, they'd have spilled their guts from the beginning.
Who is giving them their orders?
Obama?
obama is running the country and only takes credit for positive accomplishments (killing bid laden is the only thing I can remember), but absolutely refuses to take any credit for any negative scandals. Everyone he has placed into power uses the standard excuse, "I don't know anything". His former Dir. of the IRS did use the Bunny Rabbit Egg Roll excuse before Congress yesterday.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7062 May 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
obama is running the country and only takes credit for positive accomplishments (killing bid laden is the only thing I can remember), but absolutely refuses to take any credit for any negative scandals. Everyone he has placed into power uses the standard excuse, "I don't know anything". His former Dir. of the IRS did use the Bunny Rabbit Egg Roll excuse before Congress yesterday.
Please substitute "ruining", in place of running.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7063 May 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
obama is running the country and only takes credit for positive accomplishments (killing bid laden is the only thing I can remember),...
Perhaps you need to have your memory refreshed.

I can help you with that.

...the country was pulled back from the brink of a second Great Depression.
...GM was saved from impending bankruptcy.
...Chrysler was saved from certain bankruptcy.
...the stock market was turned around (Dow up more than 3,000)
...the housing market is recovering strongly.
...the credit market has recovered.
...unemployment numbers are steadily improving.
...a brutal dictator has been ousted in Libya..

Let me know the next time your memory fails you again, and I'll provide another "refresher".

ROTFLMAO!!!
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7064 May 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of American, Commander in Chief of America's armed forces, Leader of the Free World...
Oh how that infuriates
The consequences and embarrassment the American people have endured under this administration are infuriating.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7065 May 23, 2013
It looks pretty good, finally. But here is the trend in Labor Force -- i.e., the total of people with jobs and those looking for jobs. Not good at all. Compared to the so-called "jobless recovery" of the Bush years, it's pathetic.

The reason why the politicians passed the 99-month limit on unemployment is because, to them, it's a cheap way of forcing the unemployment rate down. Give people money to keep them from looking for a job, and they won't get counted in the Labor Force.

A government that manipulates unemployment insurance and disability policy to get through the an election is going to do the same thing with education, health care -- even national defense.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7066 May 23, 2013
Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth.

"States with lower taxes and less regulation outperform those that pursue Keynesian-style public policies," said study co-author Jonathan Williams, who is director of ALEC's Center for State Fiscal Reform. "And people are voting with their feet in favor of these states."

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7067 May 23, 2013
Jobless claims fall again...

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/23/news/economy/...

Obama?
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7069 May 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Jobless claims fall again...
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/23/news/economy/...
Obama?
It looks pretty good, finally. But here is the trend in Labor Force -- i.e., the total of people with jobs and those looking for jobs. Not good at all. Compared to the so-called "jobless recovery" of the Bush years, it's pathetic.

The reason why the politicians passed the 99-month limit on unemployment is because, to them, it's a cheap way of forcing the unemployment rate down. Give people money to keep them from looking for a job, and they won't get counted in the Labor Force.

A government that manipulates unemployment insurance and disability policy to get through the an election is going to do the same thing with education, health care -- even national defense.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7070 May 23, 2013
Majorities of American voters say their family will be worse off under the Affordable Care Act, and think it would be better to go back to the pre-ObamaCare health care system.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/22/fo...
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#7071 May 23, 2013
Some employers are avoiding Obamacare penalties by offering “skinny” insurance plans that provide workers with minimum coverage like preventive care but little else, including benefits to help cover hospitals stays.

The minimum coverage qualifies as acceptable under the new healthcare reform law, so benefit advisers and insurance brokers are pitching minimum plans nationally, reports the Wall Street Journal.

Employers who offer the plans are recognizing they can avoid a $2,000-per-worker penalty by doing so, even though the plans often don’t cover basics like surgery, X-rays or prenatal care, let alone hospitalization.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7072 May 23, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
Majorities of American voters say their family will be worse off under the Affordable Care Act, and think it would be better to go back to the pre-ObamaCare health care system.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/22/fo...
Polling results from a firm hired by Faux News?

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'd attach more credence to a poll conducted by the ku klux klowns,(SC)aryan brotherhood, white s(T)upremacists or skinheads, where the question posed was "Do you like Black People?", than I would to a poll commissioned by Faux News.

Try again, boo boo.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7074 May 23, 2013
Actually Obama only bought a little time with his financial gaming of the system. We're actually heading toward another housing bubble and the stock market is being artificially floated. Even gold is heading toward backwardation and inflation is hitting the food market. Manufacturers are playing a repackaging game like they did in the 70s. The price of bacon has tripled in less than a year.

We're certainly going to see another recession. It will lead to a depression that will probably last a decade depending on its effect on the economies of the rest of the world. The US is a financial battery that the world is hooked on like heroin. Withdrawal is going to be very painful folks.

I suggest putting on some body fat to ride through some of the dips.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7075 May 23, 2013
"We're certainly going to see another recession."

Takes real genius to make that prediction.

There have been over 40 recessions in the U.S. since 1790. Of course we're going to see another recession, and another one after that, and another one after that, and another one after that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessio...

These are a few of my "genius" predictions...

There will be a blizzards during the coming winters.
There will be tropical storms and hurricanes in the coming summers.
Lions in Africa will kill and eat zebra, wildebeest, cape buffalo, warthogs, antelope, etc.
People will ski in Colorado this winter.
The World Series will be played this fall.
Barack Obama will not be a Presidential candidate in 2016.
McDonald's will sell a lot of french fries this year.
Jimmy Hoffa will not reappear.
Elvis Presley will not launch a comback tour.

I feel more brilliant already.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7076 May 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Polling results from a firm hired by Faux News?
ROTFLMAO!!!
I'd attach more credence to a poll conducted by the ku klux klowns,(SC)aryan brotherhood, white s(T)upremacists or skinheads, where the question posed was "Do you like Black People?", than I would to a poll commissioned by Faux News.
Try again, boo boo.
Are you a black muslim?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7078 May 23, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Muslim women have you beaten? More that five?
How many junior high school girls have you flashed, ya friggin prevert(sic). bwaaaaaaaaaaa. teehee.
realdeal

Oxford, GA

#7079 May 23, 2013
obama is a piece of sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple found dead in Roswell home (Jul '07) 32 min Daughter 6
mca is hiring 10 hr Gilmersucks 2
Brookhaven Opens Emergency Operations Center 19 hr Jake_s 3
News SOUND 'ROUND: Silly kids, sex is for grandparen... 20 hr Vondell Jefferson 2
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) Thu RIB 36
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
News Dude, What? - Transgendered Candidate Called A ... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Candidate Phart 94

Riverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages