Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a video of the typical poster here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There's nothing wrong with him. Lots of guys look like where my home is in the mountain. Their hard working wonderful people. You're a snob, aren't you? Anyone that doesn't dress, speak or think like you is stupid. Am I right? I don't like people like you if that's true. People from states like CA move here with hands full of cash because of the higher prices of homes, buy mansions then think anyone that doesn't live like them is low life. Are you like that? Hope not. Nothing worse than a damn snob. I have friends with money and without. I don't see that when I meet them and stop to talk. I just see a good friend that cares for me and whom I care for. Someone that I would help in anyway I could if they needed me and vice versa no matter how little or much money they have. Are you a snob. Wish I could post picture of myself. I'm a 60 year old grandmother with wild curly hair about 5'3'' 115 pounds. Wear jeans and boots most of the time. Don't own a dress. Got read of them when I moved to the mountains. I helped stain my cabin. Painted the trim myself. Caulked the entire thing myself. Painted my basement walls with Dri-loc and painted the floor myself. Built a stepping retainer to stop erosion behind my home with 12ft pressure treated landscaping timbers. Two tiers I did with no help at all. I finally hurt my back so badly I had to hire two local kids to help me finish up. I'm not the typical Roswell housewife. Like I said, I'm a little outside the box. What impresses me is people that are willing to do what it takes to make a living for their families no matter what the job is. Those are the kind of people I identify with.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it aint the pot calling the kettle black. Sorry I could NOT resist. lol
You couldn't resist what?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
How far did you expect to get with a sociopath who literally takes a bow when you recognize his antisocial behavior? The message should be loud and clear for you, but here it is again. If you are black, the world looks like this:
Black = Good
White = Bad
It really IS that simple. Most black Americans you will ever meet are racists to the core. They really shine when they come up with all these clever (in their minds) justifications for hating an entire race of people. They despise everything white down to the language, which they destroy at every opportunity until they actually want something from mainstream society.
Naturally I won't paint an entire race this way, but most of the black people I meet outside of the US aren't mired down by this generalized and generational hatred of white people. ALL white people.
At first they celebrate when we give up on them. Then they realize they need us and come back begging. Over and over.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
The same kind of closed and ignorant mind that thinks Democrat=Good Republican=Bad

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The same kind of closed and ignorant mind that thinks Democrat=Good Republican=Bad
Wow! I'm truly impressed with your objective take on that post.

Stereotyping bigotry is a vile, disgusting behavior, regardless of the ethnicity of the person engaging in that behavior.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
mhm...exactly. lol

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I'm truly impressed with your objective take on that post.
Stereotyping bigotry is a vile, disgusting behavior, regardless of the ethnicity of the person engaging in that behavior.

And yet, that's what I admire about your bigotry and racism, it's so slick and slimy it would make the Clinton's proud. But then, a shut-in with 7500+ posts probably has a lot of time to grouse on just about everything under the sun. If you ever see the sun that is. You'd call me a racist on the basis of my color alone, so why should I give 2 shiites about it?

I know, I'm supposed to beg for forgiveness and claim to have lots and lots of black friends and swear to write a check to the NAACP just to get an inch above the excrement and avoid being slapped with the dreaded label of "RACIST". Oh lordy, please don't slap that label on me boss, I'll be a good whitey. Just tell me what to do.

As if.

Education still divides Americans. There's a point where social promotion and actual ability collides. The educated walk above it. As long as good grades and civility are seen as "ackin white", racist old fools like me and my children have no worries. One of the reasons I prefer public schools is because my children will learn the truth for themselves. All I have to do is teach them how to understand it without asking about it in school.

After all, too much truth can be seen as racism, especially in public schools. Here in Atlanta we know all about that. It's still considered racist to demand that Beverly Hall give back her awards after getting them by screwing a generation of black kids out of their education. Why? Because she's a little old black lady. Surely she wouldn't use kids to bolster her career (and wallet).

So again, we have plenty of real racism to deal with around here. Not this silly little pantywaste you want to harp on. But hey, I do admire your ability to personalize and divert attention. Textbook Alinsky with slimy style!
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Keep that whiteboard clean. I suggest pinstriping with art tape.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Over 7,600 posts!!!!! Damn, no wonder this rayciss anti-White douche bag is so hate-filled. Wonder if the California nut job even comes close to that number. Hey Douche Dave, ever thought about a girlfriend, a wife, a hobby, an exercise routine, or hey how about going and finding a damn JOB. No wonder you like Obongo. Obama bees yo mama. Ain't dat rite DD. Hey DD, being that you're a black man, is it considered raycisss to stereotype you as the typical LAZY UNEMPLOYED BLACK MAN. And if you do have a JOB, what the hell kind of JOB lets you have the time to post over 7,600 times??????? Ooops sorry there Douche Dave, forgot that with affirmitive blacktion you can do anything you want and don't have to worry about getting fired, because to fire YOUR KIND would be raycissss. You've been served you raycisss, lazy, parasitic, blood sucking leech, now go fix yourself a nice tall glass of STFU. Here I threw in some kunta snacks like pig's feet and chitlins complete with hot sauce and some greasy Church's Fried Chicken in a grease soaked takeout box.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Let's cool this off a little. Did anyone have storm damage? Just checked on the community where I live in No. Ga. A neighbors truck was crushed by falling trees. Another house looks crushed. Trees down everywhere, no power. I'm suppose to go home tomorrow if my husband is feeling okay. Now doesn't that make every feel better that you're not me. I have no idea what I may be going home to. Ya'll on the other hand know where you will be sleeping tomorrow night. And snow is expected on Friday. Feel Better? I knew you would.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Let's cool this off a little. Did anyone have storm damage? Just checked on the community where I live in No. Ga. A neighbors truck was crushed by falling trees. Another house looks crushed. Trees down everywhere, no power. I'm suppose to go home tomorrow if my husband is feeling okay. Now doesn't that make every feel better that you're not me. I have no idea what I may be going home to. Ya'll on the other hand know where you will be sleeping tomorrow night. And snow is expected on Friday. Feel Better? I knew you would.

Reason #6: Obama only takes twice as long as Bush to deliver hurricane relief.

Grobbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand!
Grobbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
Over 7,600 posts!!!!! Damn, no wonder this rayciss anti-White douche bag is so hate-filled....
This from a childish bigot whose primary contributions to topix discussions is brainless, hate-filled blather along these lines...
Eric 2016 wrote:
Hey "wassup," that butt ugly boot lip kneegrow can't call the Reverends Al Chimpton or Je$$e Jackoff$on because it was another kneegrow who tazed that sheboon when she started "chimping out." Chimpton & Jackoff$on only race pimp, and could care less about some ghetto sheboon being tazed by another kneegrow....
Eric 2016 wrote:
What were all those welfare little nibblets sayin'? Couple of blood sucking nibblet breeding sheboons had the money to go shopping in the middle of the day. Why weren't the oldest of the little nibblets in kindergarden or school and why weren't the sheboons at work??
Which is precisely why you are a non-person in these exchanges, pee wee.

"Sick bigots and racist trash do always spew the same senseless, hate-filled bile and venom." - The Book of Dave, 6:1

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, that's what I admire about your bigotry and racism, it's so slick and slimy it would make the Clinton's proud. But then, a shut-in with 7500+ posts probably has a lot of time to grouse on just about everything under the sun....
You're putting your idiotic hyprocisy on display again.

I've been posting since July, 2007, amassing just over 7,600 posts....67 months, an average of 113 post per month.

Your ignoraant pal, lightredsnot has been posting since January, 2010, amassing over 8,300 posts....37 months, an average of 224 posts per month.

Your other equally ignorant pal, buckprivatebobbielee, has been posting since July, 2011, amassing over 4,200....19 months, an average of 221 posts per month.

You, yourself, have been posting since June, 2011, amassing over 2,500 posts....20 months, an average of 125 posts per month.

Few posters here make complete *sses of themselves on as consistent a basis as you.

Your combination of oafish stupidity and brainless ignorance is absolutely astonishing!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

President Obama's approval ratings climb...

http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-favorability-bes...

America likes this President!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason #6: Obama only takes twice as long as Bush to deliver hurricane relief.
Grobbbbbbbb
Well one thing good for me. If I get home and have damage. I just call my insurance company. I don't have to depend on Obamo to fix anything that may have happened to my house. I feel fortunate to have very good insurance. The house is paid for and is fully insured for replacement of the house itself and the contents. It's just one of those things that would be a pain in the butt, if I had to have it rebuilt since it is a log home. I don't think I could have had much more than wind damage. I decided a couple of years ago to have the trees cut that were dangerously close to the house to prevent that from happening. It's just stuff and can all be replaced. I'm just going with the flow till I can get back up and see what's happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a childish bigot whose primary contributions to topix discussions is brainless, hate-filled blather along these lines...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Which is precisely why you are a non-person in these exchanges, pee wee.
"Sick bigots and racist trash do always spew the same senseless, hate-filled bile and venom." - The Book of Dave, 6:1

Eric, you're on the chart too!!!! Congrats man.
Grobbbbbbbb
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar! You knew from the moment you jumped in trying to attack me this was no dam political discussion. Every time we try to have a decent discussion among ourselves...one of you dam rednecks pop in here with your name calling and hatred. Including your ass.
Now you want to play it off when the truth is brought to your attention.. like "OMG" I didn't know! I cannot stand a liar.
I thought you were leaving.
So that would mean you can't stand the president, right? I'm just kidding Shakalaka. We all know you would blow the president if given the opportunity. The only liars that you "can't stand" are those that you oppose. Your "folk" can lie all they want and your perfectly fine with it.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
Which is testimony to the fact that reality is nothing more then perception anymore in politics. The reality is that by almost every possible measure, this administration has been a total failure. Unemployment is through the roof in the black community, and still remains high for the rest of the country. The fourth quarter saw massive retraction, even though Geitner and Bernanke both assured us we would be in the upper 3% moving towards 4%+ growth right now. They were wrong. The only comforting thing we come to know about all this mediocrity is that Barry is still loved by the masses, and everything bad over the last five years is the fault of the republicans, who have only controlled one side of the house for two of those five. Some folks are into solving problems, and others are only interested in blaming others for their failures. You are obviously one of those low information voters Dave, or you simply can't be bothered with the truth.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is testimony to the fact that reality is nothing more then perception anymore in politics. The reality is that by almost every possible measure, this administration has been a total failure. Unemployment is through the roof in the black community, and still remains high for the rest of the country. The fourth quarter saw massive retraction, even though Geitner and Bernanke both assured us we would be in the upper 3% moving towards 4%+ growth right now. They were wrong. The only comforting thing we come to know about all this mediocrity is that Barry is still loved by the masses, and everything bad over the last five years is the fault of the republicans, who have only controlled one side of the house for two of those five. Some folks are into solving problems, and others are only interested in blaming others for their failures. You are obviously one of those low information voters Dave, or you simply can't be bothered with the truth.
All I did was post information about a poll....didn't say anything about MY position, MY opinion or my voting choice.

...and you go off on another of your irrational, juvenile tirades.
I suppose you'll next be telling me/us what I think, who I like, who I vote(d) for, what political party I belong to, what kind of car I drive, my mother's maiden name, how many ties, suites and pairs of shoes I own...because you're ominsicient and know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE.

...poor angry, little man.

Could you tell me what I'll be having for lunch next Wednesday?
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
The results of this poll show that he is popular enough to be re-elected for homecoming king, not class president.

"Like" is not a substitute for results.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
The results of this poll show that he is popular enough to be re-elected for homecoming king, not class president.
"Like" is not a substitute for results.

The ONLY success Obama needs he already has. He's an icon. It doesn't matter if he does the job. It doesn't matter that he never could. It doesn't matter if he sinks the economy and kicks off a civil war. All that matters is that he was the first black president (it also doesn't matter that he's half white since he LOOKS black).

It's not about actual deeds anymore. It's just about image. Which explains the Nobel prize as well. That wasn;t for anything Obama ever did. It was to bolster the Nobel foundation's reputation (yep, they were just using him).

Our economy is a house of cards, why not our president as well?
Grobbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,581 - 5,600 of8,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverdale Discussions

Search the Riverdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA: Clayton Transit Vote Brings Hope, Confusion 2 hr queenladyt 1
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr rename 39,446
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 3 hr Poorest State in US 15
U.S. travel: Georgia's Gone With the Wind trail... (Jan '13) 4 hr Sweaty Hump 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Martin L King 17,753
Accident Victim Would Have Graduated (May '07) 20 hr Cousin 69
Review: Structure Sbdc 22 hr Unhappy reviewer 1
•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Riverdale People Search