GA Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5853 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No of course not. The KKK were just white boys at play according to you honkies. Just being boys? You criminals are the fathers of crime around the world yet you have the god damn nerve to talk about others. smh
"Honkies, AGAIN??? Can't you discuss the subject at hand just stating opinions rather than using all these racists words? Why are you so angry, just because some disagree with you. If everyone had the same opinion about everything, especially politics then there would never be healthy debate and the world be a very dull place, my friend. Yes, I voted Republican but had I felt in my heart that Mr. Obama was the best choice I would have voted for him. I didn't feel that way so I voted Repulican. I vote for the person I believe will be the best for us all not just what party they belong to. Had I been of voting age I would have voted for John or had he lived Robert Kennedy. Had Dr. King lived and entered politics, I would have voted for him. Yeah, I'm one of those terrible caucasion people you seem to hate so much. Guess what else. I'm orginally from Mississippi. Oh My!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5854 Jan 30, 2013
boom shakalaka boom wrote:
<quoted text>
it really says a lot of ur lack of intelligence that u typed this whole thing out.
That fact that you could READ it amazes me!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5855 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really call him a "boy". That's racist!!!
hahaha you sound like that pig on the tv commercial who is paying his bills on the plane. ROFL "Seriously...did she just say that?" DUH!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5856 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>What's a "honky". Beep-Got your nose. Like that? LOL!!
Honky (also spelled honkie or sometimes honkey) is a racial slur for white people, predominantly heard in the United States and Great Britain. The first recorded use of honky in this context possibly dates to 1946 (although the use of "honky tonk" appeared in films well before that time),[1] yet the exact origins of the word are generally unknown and vary.

Are you good now? lol
GA Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5857 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha you sound like that pig on the tv commercial who is paying his bills on the plane. ROFL "Seriously...did she just say that?" DUH!
When no obvious intelligent answer is at hand resort to insults. Typical. You're not worth wasting my time on. I have no idea why any of these others would either. I have to have respect for someone that I debate an issue with. Obviously you are not one of those people, but thank you for your time. I'll move on to another forum.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5858 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>When no obvious intelligent answer is at hand resort to insults. Typical. You're not worth wasting my time on. I have no idea why any of these others would either. I have to have respect for someone that I debate an issue with. Obviously you are not one of those people, but thank you for your time. I'll move on to another forum.
Applaud...bowing ....may I get the door for ya? Take your friends with you.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5859 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>"Honkies, AGAIN??? Can't you discuss the subject at hand just stating opinions rather than using all these racists words? Why are you so angry, just because some disagree with you. If everyone had the same opinion about everything, especially politics then there would never be healthy debate and the world be a very dull place, my friend. Yes, I voted Republican but had I felt in my heart that Mr. Obama was the best choice I would have voted for him. I didn't feel that way so I voted Repulican. I vote for the person I believe will be the best for us all not just what party they belong to. Had I been of voting age I would have voted for John or had he lived Robert Kennedy. Had Dr. King lived and entered politics, I would have voted for him. Yeah, I'm one of those terrible caucasion people you seem to hate so much. Guess what else. I'm orginally from Mississippi. Oh My!!
Talking loud, more lies, all heard before. I know where you're from. Don't come in here with your bull shit. I could care less who you voted for in the past or future. Your opinions are in the minority. Besides, if you want to jump into my conversations, have something to say besides your normal white girl, mississippian, racist bull shit.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5860 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>When no obvious intelligent answer is at hand resort to insults. Typical. You're not worth wasting my time on. I have no idea why any of these others would either. I have to have respect for someone that I debate an issue with. Obviously you are not one of those people, but thank you for your time. I'll move on to another forum.
You are smart to not waste your time with people like him who can't communicate on this forum without using profanity to try and get his racist black panther hate accepted. I applaud your insightful intelligence, and may I suggest there is another mentally deranged racist from California who tries to ruin every thread on this forum. I would suggest you ignore him as I and others have chosen.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5861 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:

How far did you expect to get with a sociopath who literally takes a bow when you recognize his antisocial behavior? The message should be loud and clear for you, but here it is again. If you are black, the world looks like this:

Black = Good
White = Bad

It really IS that simple. Most black Americans you will ever meet are racists to the core. They really shine when they come up with all these clever (in their minds) justifications for hating an entire race of people. They despise everything white down to the language, which they destroy at every opportunity until they actually want something from mainstream society.

Naturally I won't paint an entire race this way, but most of the black people I meet outside of the US aren't mired down by this generalized and generational hatred of white people. ALL white people.

At first they celebrate when we give up on them. Then they realize they need us and come back begging. Over and over.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5863 Jan 30, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
How far did you expect to get with a sociopath who literally takes a bow when you recognize his antisocial behavior? The message should be loud and clear for you, but here it is again. If you are black, the world looks like this:
Black = Good
White = Bad
It really IS that simple. Most black Americans you will ever meet are racists to the core. They really shine when they come up with all these clever (in their minds) justifications for hating an entire race of people. They despise everything white down to the language, which they destroy at every opportunity until they actually want something from mainstream society.
Naturally I won't paint an entire race this way, but most of the black people I meet outside of the US aren't mired down by this generalized and generational hatred of white people. ALL white people.
At first they celebrate when we give up on them. Then they realize they need us and come back begging. Over and over.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
...more of the tiresome race card tossing.

Black people are racists.
Black people are evil.
Black people are criminals.
Black people are violent.
Black people don't/won't work for a living.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

...poor thing.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5864 Jan 30, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smart to not waste your time with people like him who can't communicate on this forum without using profanity to try and get his racist black panther hate accepted. I applaud your insightful intelligence, and may I suggest there is another mentally deranged racist from California who tries to ruin every thread on this forum. I would suggest you ignore him as I and others have chosen.
From one redneck to another huh? ROFLMAO

awwwhh dats so cute.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5865 Jan 30, 2013
Learning from Obituaries....

It seems that every couple of days

New Orleans
loses one of its treasured ENTREPRENEURS

LARMONDO "FLAIR"

ALLEN

His Companion : Kawanner Armstrong

His Sons : Christian Allen

Kwan Allen

Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters : Deidra Allen

Larmenshell Allen

Lamonshea Allen

Larmomdriel Allen

Larmerja Allen

Korevell Allen

AT AGE 25 - He had 9 Children.

His Father: Burnell Thompson

His Mother: Esther Allen

His Stepfather: Bruce Gordy

His Brothers: Burnell Thompson

Edgar Thompson

Wil Willis

Danta Edwards

Reshe Edwards

Mattnell Allen

Burnell Allen

Lester Allen

His Sisters: Shannail Craig

Lekiksha Thompson

Gwendolyn Carter

Jessica Willis

Katina Gordy

Grandparents: Delors Allen

J.C. Allen

Anna Laura Thompson

Will Thompson

GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?

NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY

He was 25 and had 3 sons and 6 daughters.

NINE
welfare recipients collecting
$950 each .....

That equals
$8,550

a month !!! Now add

Food Stamps ,

Free medical, Free school lunches,

and on and on
Do the math...$102,000+/year .
Anyone out there, sittin' on their butt while reading

this e-mail, makingA HUNDRED GRAND doing nothing?

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.
(ALSO, BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL COLLECT

SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18)
EVEN BETTER...IF "FLAIR'S" THIRTEEN BROTHERS & SISTERS

FOLLOWED HIS ENTREPRENEURIAL

STRATEGY--THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL
$1.3 MILLION PER YEAR

BUT WAIT...THERE'S
MORE!
IF ALL THIRTEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN

DUPLICATE HIS FEAT OF 9 WELFARE STRATEGISTS
THAT
BREEDS 117 NEW RECIPIENTS COLLECTING $100,000/YR!!...OR AN ADDITIONAL
$11,700,000
PER YEAR...

AndTHAT'S
ONE
FAMILY
(And demands
100%
the Taxes Paid by
avg. Taxpayers)

And THAT is why this once great country is
BANKRUPT!!ANY QUESTIONS?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5866 Jan 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are evil.
...poor thing.
LOL Hey Dave, I'll never understand those rednecks. Now take Lady GA...she jumps in on one of my posts and asked what was a honky. I try to "enlighten" her, by giving her Wikipedia's definition and does she have the manners to say.."Thank you Lady Shakalaka?" NO! Then ... all these other toothless mofo's wanna chime in and attack lady Shakalaka!" LOL wth? Ya just can't win with em can ya?

ROFLMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5867 Jan 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are evil.
...poor thing.
And somebody just needs ta unplug Grobs computer. He's been eating too many Wheaties. Does he really believe any Black person will ever need his dumb ass?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5869 Jan 30, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here often but I will look for him. They do sort of stick out, don't they. I have some from there on other forums. Actually they follow me around sometimes using different user names, but you know there's always something that gives them away. I made a joke on another forum one day when we were talking about taxes & illegal alliens in CA. I said, "just hang on the big one is coming. Maybe it'll will fall off the U.S.". OMG, you would have thought the world blew up. I was just joking. Some people just can't take a joke. LOL!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5870 Jan 30, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Black = Good
White = Bad
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I don't agree with your generalizations. I know and have and do have many black friends that don't seem to see the color of someones skin anymore than I do. You're generalization of people of color offends me as much as Shak's does. Okay, guess it's time for me to move on for awhile. Two that hate me now on this forum. Guess I should get back to one that I know more than half of the hate me. It's easier to go back to what you know than to start from scratch. LOL!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5872 Jan 30, 2013
US Commerce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ga Girl 56. You should know, lighteredknot likes to call black people "simians". I have a problem with that and his blatant racism. Because of that, he gets rather upset with me. I think calling anyone a "simian" is mean, bigoted and in poor taste. Welcome!
God give me strength!! How did all this get started. I thought we were past this decades ago. I stopped here because I thought it was a political discussion. Boy was I wrong!!! LOL!!! I need a Advil. Excuse me for awhile.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5874 Jan 30, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>God give me strength!! How did all this get started. I thought we were past this decades ago. I stopped here because I thought it was a political discussion. Boy was I wrong!!! LOL!!! I need a Advil. Excuse me for awhile.
You are such a liar! You knew from the moment you jumped in trying to attack me this was no dam political discussion. Every time we try to have a decent discussion among ourselves...one of you dam rednecks pop in here with your name calling and hatred. Including your ass.

Now you want to play it off when the truth is brought to your attention.. like "OMG" I didn't know! I cannot stand a liar.

I thought you were leaving.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#5875 Jan 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar! You knew from the moment you jumped in trying to attack me this was no dam political discussion. Every time we try to have a decent discussion among ourselves...one of you dam rednecks pop in here with your **name calling and hatred**.
Well if it aint the pot calling the kettle black. Sorry I could NOT resist. lol
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#5876 Jan 30, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a video of the typical poster here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x2l2ChXuXWUXX
There's nothing wrong with him. Lots of guys look like where my home is in the mountain. Their hard working wonderful people. You're a snob, aren't you? Anyone that doesn't dress, speak or think like you is stupid. Am I right? I don't like people like you if that's true. People from states like CA move here with hands full of cash because of the higher prices of homes, buy mansions then think anyone that doesn't live like them is low life. Are you like that? Hope not. Nothing worse than a damn snob. I have friends with money and without. I don't see that when I meet them and stop to talk. I just see a good friend that cares for me and whom I care for. Someone that I would help in anyway I could if they needed me and vice versa no matter how little or much money they have. Are you a snob. Wish I could post picture of myself. I'm a 60 year old grandmother with wild curly hair about 5'3'' 115 pounds. Wear jeans and boots most of the time. Don't own a dress. Got read of them when I moved to the mountains. I helped stain my cabin. Painted the trim myself. Caulked the entire thing myself. Painted my basement walls with Dri-loc and painted the floor myself. Built a stepping retainer to stop erosion behind my home with 12ft pressure treated landscaping timbers. Two tiers I did with no help at all. I finally hurt my back so badly I had to hire two local kids to help me finish up. I'm not the typical Roswell housewife. Like I said, I'm a little outside the box. What impresses me is people that are willing to do what it takes to make a living for their families no matter what the job is. Those are the kind of people I identify with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 2 hr squeezers 9
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 2 hr serfs up 381
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr tcaud 19,486
Prophet Michael Obeng 13 hr LoveMeErica 9
In welcoming immigrants, congregations see future 14 hr Curmudgeon 16
iron order mc, what a joke (May '13) 22 hr The Waco Kid 11
Rebecca Chase Williams Wed Crazy train 2

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match