Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets just watch how it plays out Dufus! Obama is the president. In being so, he has certain Executive Privileges. Same one Bush had and all you other honkys have. So quit trying to deny his rights and mine!
Bush did the same damn thing. Only difference is you people had no comments then. Like we ALL know... you racists chimps think you're in a position to tell even the President what he can or cannot do??? Did you even graduate from high school?
You must be joking, only presidents have executive privileges. You wouldn't like whites to use the N word when referring to blacks so how can you think you can escape the racist label by referring to whites as "honkys"? Yes, we have every right to tell our employees what they can do, obama is nothing but a government employee, he is not a king. Our Constitution is his employee guide, and the Supreme Court and Congress stop him from criminal actions as we have just witnessed the recent Appeals Court decision against obama proving our government is a government of the people and not a government of a president. Your vocabulary provides us evidence of your lack of education no matter which school of incompetence gave you a diploma. I do not wish to deny you your rights, please continue to make an idiot of yourself and provide us comical entertainment. Bless your little heart.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets just watch how it plays out Dufus! Obama is the president. In being so, he has certain Executive Privileges. Same one Bush had and all you other honkys have. So quit trying to deny his rights and mine!
Bush did the same damn thing. Only difference is you people had no comments then. Like we ALL know... you racists chimps think you're in a position to tell even the President what he can or cannot do??? Did you even graduate from high school?
By the way, this court decision was unanimous. There must be something different about what Obama did, from what other Presidents have done. Maybe you could look it up and tell us what the difference was. That would be very much appreciated.

What right of yours has been denied? What right of the POTUS has been denied?

What evidence exists to support your claim that I am a racist chimp?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!
I must caution you though; the idiots and hate-mongers you're dealing with aren't at all interested in objective facts.
They prefer to traffic in distortions, half-truth and bald faced lies in their efforts to discredit and defame President Obama. Of course it was perfectly acceptable for "their guy" to do the exact same thing.
You've totally dismantled their idiotic brayings concerning the President Obama's executive orders.
Dave, you're still in grade school. Please tell your new friend what the difference between a recess, and a session is.

Thank you.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking, only presidents have executive privileges. You wouldn't like whites to use the N word when referring to blacks so how can you think you can escape the racist label by referring to whites as "honkys"?
Well, is it acceptable for whites to use the label "simians" when referring to blacks...as you so often do?

You've made a complete fool of yourself...again.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking, only presidents have executive privileges. You wouldn't like whites to use the N word when referring to blacks so how can you think you can escape the racist label by referring to whites as "honkys"? Yes, we have every right to tell our employees what they can do, obama is nothing but a government employee, he is not a king. Our Constitution is his employee guide, and the Supreme Court and Congress stop him from criminal actions as we have just witnessed the recent Appeals Court decision against obama proving our government is a government of the people and not a government of a president. Your vocabulary provides us evidence of your lack of education no matter which school of incompetence gave you a diploma. I do not wish to deny you your rights, please continue to make an idiot of yourself and provide us comical entertainment. Bless your little heart.
America is a Corporation. Obama is the President of that corporation. YOU are nothing but an employee of the corporation. In my company you and your racist posse would be terminated for insubordination without so much as a Pink Slip!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, this court decision was unanimous. There must be something different about what Obama did, from what other Presidents have done. Maybe you could look it up and tell us what the difference was. That would be very much appreciated.
What right of yours has been denied? What right of the POTUS has been denied?
What evidence exists to support your claim that I am a racist chimp?
The only thing he did that was different was being black. And... that court will not have the final say. Watch and learn sonny

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Dave, you're still in grade school. Please tell your new friend what the difference between a recess, and a session is.
Thank you.
Buck Private, you're still an ignorant, worthless, hate-mongering, racist piece of trash.

Why don't you tell your friend that calling a black person a "simian" is every bit as racist as calling a white person a "honky"?

Your racist hypocrisy is well documented here and elsewhere, buck private.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I really think some of you white folk should "look up" shit yourselves before you post half truths on here. It is not my job to inform you. Diversity your news choices. Fox is known for being the deceptive fox. Hey there little miss riding hood.....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, is it acceptable for whites to use the label "simians" when referring to blacks...as you so often do?
You've made a complete fool of yourself...again.
ROTFLMAO!!!
I do not embarrass monkeys. I refer to ghetto thug murders as sub-simians. People who murder others are not up the the level of simians. Bless your little heart.
dapper dude too

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
America is a Corporation. Obama is the President of that corporation. YOU are nothing but an employee of the corporation. In my company you and your racist posse would be terminated for insubordination without so much as a Pink Slip!
America is a corporation? Ur "stupidier" than the dapper one.

Great name u got there. Ur parents lose a bet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, America is a government of the people. We pay the president's salary. He is our employee, we never have nor will we ever work for a president. Our government is governed by 3 branches, not just the president, did you sleep through basic civics? If he doesn't do what we want we can fire him, ask Bill Clinton. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
I really think some of you white folk should "look up" shit yourselves before you post half truths on here. It is not my job to inform you. Diversity your news choices. Fox is known for being the deceptive fox. Hey there little miss riding hood.....
Resorting to profanity during your hyperbole of misnomers is more evidence of your lack of proficiency in communication. Thanks for allowing us view your level of incompetence. Were you named after your mama, "Boom"? Bless your little heart.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

You guys really are out of touch with reality. Just shut up why don't you.

Even a freshman taking economics 101 knows more than you morons... OHHHH WAIT... I keep forgetting...I'm talking to idiots here!

Okay. As you wish. "America is a country." :)

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
Is CNN good enough for you?

Washington (CNN)- President Obama's recess appointments to a federal agency– made without Senate confirmation– have been struck down by a federal appeals court as an unconstitutional use of executive power.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck Private, you're still an ignorant, worthless, hate-mongering, racist piece of trash.
Why don't you tell your friend that calling a black person a "simian" is every bit as racist as calling a white person a "honky"?
Your racist hypocrisy is well documented here and elsewhere, buck private.
Did the court rule that the NLRB appointments made by the POTUS, are unconstitutional, based on the Senate was in session at the time?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he did that was different was being black. And... that court will not have the final say. Watch and learn sonny
No, the only thing he did different was make the appointments while the Senate was in session.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
You guys really are out of touch with reality. Just shut up why don't you.
Even a freshman taking economics 101 knows more than you morons... OHHHH WAIT... I keep forgetting...I'm talking to idiots here!
Okay. As you wish. "America is a country." :)
Economics, where does that fit in with an unconstitutional ruling? Please, try to stay on point.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
This is not in the constitution. Can you tell us what state this corporation is based in? Did it pay income taxes?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Is CNN good enough for you?
Washington (CNN)- President Obama's recess appointments to a federal agency– made without Senate confirmation– have been struck down by a federal appeals court as an unconstitutional use of executive power.
NO. CNN taken out of context is the same as Fox normal load of crap!

White House press secretary Jay Carney said the administration strongly disagrees with the decision and that the NLRB would continue to conduct business as usual, despite calls by some Republicans for the board members to resign.
"The decision is novel and unprecedented," Carney said. "It contradicts 150 years of practice by Democratic and Republican administrations."
The Justice Department hinted that the administration would likely appeal the decision by three conservative judges appointed by Republican presidents to the U.S. Supreme Court. "We disagree with the court's ruling and believe that the president's recess appointments are constitutionally sound," the statement said.
The court's decision acknowledges that it conflicts with what other federal appeals courts have held about when recess appointments are valid, which only added to the likelihood of an appeal to the high court.

Don't be so quick to put a knife in the President's Back or play him cheap. His wife is a Lawyer and the president knows the white mans law better than most of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of8,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverdale Discussions

Search the Riverdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Oh my 39,292
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min Chuck 17,707
removal of silicone from body 59 min A lot of Misinformation 61
Weet Girl With Sexy Body 00971509265299 1 hr Hot Massage Service 1
How Do you find out if you have a warrant?? (Aug '10) 6 hr Misunderstood 26
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 8 hr WOEISME 75
Debate: Marijuana - Atlanta, GA (Aug '10) 10 hr Zebo 356
•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••