Brenda

Canton, GA

#5702 Jan 21, 2013
wassup wrote:
President Obama saved the country from another great depression , he giving everybody free insurance,he enforces the constitution even for terrorist ,he gives to the poor,he protects immigrats from the racist,he extended unemployement,he making jobs,he ,s ending the war,President Obama is the best president in American history.
Nothing is free.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5703 Jan 21, 2013
In his inaugural speech obama promised to help the elderly. The best way he can do this is to stop spending their money, pay off the national debt, stop the inflation which causes their savings to be worthless, and to allow them to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights in order to protect themselves against the violent thugs. We have heard his promises before, remember the one about more transparency?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#5704 Jan 21, 2013
We have most recently heard Presdient Obama using the words "we", collectively", "come together". Count how many times "I", or "let me" is used in the next one.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#5705 Jan 21, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is free.
Then why does the IRS get a large portion of your pay check? Do they help you work to earn it? Yes, some things ARE free to "certain people." Why are the Hurricane Victim of Super Storm Sandy getting all those billions? Many didn't have flood insurance but they are getting checks...isn't that FREE STUFF?
Trouble with people is that they are never satisfied.
Obskeptic

Warren, MI

#5707 Jan 22, 2013
The president spoke last night of his concern over "climate change", and how we have a moral obligation to address this issue for "the children" and their future. What future? the one where our generation sticks the future generation with a 22 trillion dollar debt and no freedom, of which this president will be responsible for over half of in just eight years. The next thing liberals will want is to make it legal to "abort" conservative citizens at any time during their life outside the womb, since the only deserving groups to have "rights" is liberals and gays.

Location hidden

#5708 Jan 25, 2013
Recent illegal actions by obama have been ruled unconstitutional by US Court of Appeals. obama's dictatorial practices have been curtailed by our checks and balances in the Constitution.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#5710 Jan 25, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Recent illegal actions by obama have been ruled unconstitutional by US Court of Appeals. obama's dictatorial practices have been curtailed by our checks and balances in the Constitution.
This one is bound for SCOTUS.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5711 Jan 25, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Why don't you post the facts dude? Fact is that Bush did the same thing 141 times during his 8 years. So whats the fuss about? OHhhhhhh THE BLACK MAN DID IT. Gotcha!

Well we really don't give a damn if you people have a problem with Obama. He's not going to turn white, kiss your ass, or be moved by your mass ignorance and tired racism. Get some help!
just wondering

Alpharetta, GA

#5712 Jan 25, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post the facts dude? Fact is that Bush did the same thing 141 times during his 8 years. So whats the fuss about? OHhhhhhh THE BLACK MAN DID IT. Gotcha!
Well we really don't give a damn if you people have a problem with Obama. He's not going to turn white, kiss your ass, or be moved by your mass ignorance and tired racism. Get some help!
u must be black. Figures.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#5713 Jan 26, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
A FEDERAL COURT, gave the ruling. The President, in this case Obama, has no authority to determine when the Senate is, or is not, in session. That is the argument in this case. You, need some help with your defense racism, as in lose it.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5714 Jan 26, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
A FEDERAL COURT, gave the ruling. The President, in this case Obama, has no authority to determine when the Senate is, or is not, in session. That is the argument in this case. You, need some help with your defense racism, as in lose it.

It's a typical symptom. Blacks have been told for decades that white people are ALL evil racists and out to get them. At the same time they have been told that since they are not in charge of everything, they can't be racists. This has the effect of turning the whole concept of racism into a weapon to be used specifically for attacking whites.

Why? Because it shuts down arguments and gives blacks that wonderful feeling of accomplishment because they were able to successfully deploy the card instead of possibly losing an argument. It's actually good for society because without it they would likely turn to the only other tool they have; violence.

I've been told most of my life that I'm a racist for pointing out most of the black people I encounter barely seem to understand me. We speak the same language (sort of) and I'm only carrying a dusty old hospitality degree, so I'm no genius. Still, most of the blacks I meet in the real world and nearly all of the ones in here can't go 5 minutes into a conversation without bringing up race or dropping moronic lines laced with distorted syllables and prison terms.

And it doesn't matter how high their station in life might be. Remember police chief Moose and the DC sniper case? He got on national TV and couldn't pronounce anything with a TH in it. He used words like "Wiff" in place of "with" etc. He was a caricature holding a top law enforcement position who probably couldn't write his own resume.

But dat doan mattuh cau he got da money. Want to experience a healthy dose of black denial and superficiality? Listen to a few songs by Drake, Kanye and Bobby Brown. They talk like they are a complicated onion with many layers when they are no deeper than the skin of a plum. No more gloves!
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#5715 Jan 26, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a typical symptom. Blacks have been told for decades that white people are ALL evil racists and out to get them. At the same time they have been told that since they are not in charge of everything, they can't be racists. This has the effect of turning the whole concept of racism into a weapon to be used specifically for attacking whites.
Why? Because it shuts down arguments and gives blacks that wonderful feeling of accomplishment because they were able to successfully deploy the card instead of possibly losing an argument. It's actually good for society because without it they would likely turn to the only other tool they have; violence.
I've been told most of my life that I'm a racist for pointing out most of the black people I encounter barely seem to understand me. We speak the same language (sort of) and I'm only carrying a dusty old hospitality degree, so I'm no genius. Still, most of the blacks I meet in the real world and nearly all of the ones in here can't go 5 minutes into a conversation without bringing up race or dropping moronic lines laced with distorted syllables and prison terms.
And it doesn't matter how high their station in life might be. Remember police chief Moose and the DC sniper case? He got on national TV and couldn't pronounce anything with a TH in it. He used words like "Wiff" in place of "with" etc. He was a caricature holding a top law enforcement position who probably couldn't write his own resume.
But dat doan mattuh cau he got da money. Want to experience a healthy dose of black denial and superficiality? Listen to a few songs by Drake, Kanye and Bobby Brown. They talk like they are a complicated onion with many layers when they are no deeper than the skin of a plum. No more gloves!
Grobbbbbbbbbb
The Racists Oath

1) Racists, will cry racism, every chance they get.
2) Racists, will use racism, as a strategy, every chance they get.
3) Racists, will use racism as a fundraiser, every chance they get.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#5716 Jan 26, 2013
There is nothing that makes more sense then liberal logic. For example, liberals would all mostly agree that Adolph Hitler was an evil man. Responsible for organizing the murder of over 6 million jews and gypsies because he demanded it. After all, they were "inferior" to the Aryans, just like liberals think conservatives are to them. Fast forward to 2013 in America. The country that sacrificed so much to stamp out that evil, at tremendous cost of blood and treasure. Heres the irony of all this. Jews in America, who mostly vote democrat and support liberal causes, celebrate the 40 year anniversary of Roe V Wade along with the rest of the liberal establishment. This judicial act of fiat by the Supremes 40 years ago, when they went around the legislative process the founders intended, is responsible for the extermination of over 54 million, innocent American unborn. That is nine times the amount of human carnage that Hitler was responsible for. This time around though, the Jews, along with the hate filled liberals that have silently declared war on our children, celebrate this by couching the language of this horror in ambiguities like "it's a womens right", or they are "pro-choice" . I think the founders and our ancestors would be horrified to see what a bunch of blood thirsty killers our women have turned out to be. Only a liberal could square with the reasoning that turns what nature intended to be our nurturers, into baby killers and combat soldiers, and then call it "progress". This is the same bunch that insists it can save us all from climate change. Only a coward could call themselves a liberal. How pathetic!
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#5717 Jan 26, 2013
Let's take a quick look at another failed, liberal institution. The Department of Education. Since it's inception, a gift to the liberal teachers unions from Jimmy Carter back in the seventies, we have seen what was once the greatest and most effective public education system in the world, decline to a ranking of somewhere around 26th in the world. With over thirty years of hard work, billions of tax dollars confiscated and spent on it, the trend line of success has been pointed down consistently since the unions got a federal cabinet position to wreak their brand of havoc. Our children are so ignorant of their history, how their freedom was fought for and won, and the sacrifices that have been made since to maintain it, all by design by liberals. You see, they simply can't bring America and its ideals to its knees if the population was willing to defend their liberty and constitution. Nope, they want a population that has a majority of voices ignorant enough to become useful idiots in their cause, and join the concert of voices they whip up to advance the destruction of freedom, to be replaced by big, and all controlling government. Our founders understood the human condition well enough to know that government is tyranny, but today, that reality has been lost to liberalism along with our country.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#5718 Jan 26, 2013
Liberal Gun Control; restrict the rights of law abiding American citizens, while at the same time arming nations of "suspect" intent.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5719 Jan 26, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
u must be black. Figures.
No shit Sherlock! You must be white?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5720 Jan 26, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets just watch how it plays out Dufus! Obama is the president. In being so, he has certain Executive Privileges. Same one Bush had and all you other honkys have. So quit trying to deny his rights and mine!

Bush did the same damn thing. Only difference is you people had no comments then. Like we ALL know... you racists chimps think you're in a position to tell even the President what he can or cannot do??? Did you even graduate from high school?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5721 Jan 26, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!

I must caution you though; the idiots and hate-mongers you're dealing with aren't at all interested in objective facts.

They prefer to traffic in distortions, half-truth and bald faced lies in their efforts to discredit and defame President Obama. Of course it was perfectly acceptable for "their guy" to do the exact same thing.

You've totally dismantled their idiotic brayings concerning the President Obama's executive orders.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5722 Jan 26, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbbb
...haven't run out of your "race cards" yet? Damn, that must be an awfully big deck you've got there.

...poor thing.

Location hidden

#5723 Jan 26, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets just watch how it plays out Dufus! Obama is the president. In being so, he has certain Executive Privileges. Same one Bush had and all you other honkys have. So quit trying to deny his rights and mine!
Bush did the same damn thing. Only difference is you people had no comments then. Like we ALL know... you racists chimps think you're in a position to tell even the President what he can or cannot do??? Did you even graduate from high school?
You must be joking, only presidents have executive privileges. You wouldn't like whites to use the N word when referring to blacks so how can you think you can escape the racist label by referring to whites as "honkys"? Yes, we have every right to tell our employees what they can do, obama is nothing but a government employee, he is not a king. Our Constitution is his employee guide, and the Supreme Court and Congress stop him from criminal actions as we have just witnessed the recent Appeals Court decision against obama proving our government is a government of the people and not a government of a president. Your vocabulary provides us evidence of your lack of education no matter which school of incompetence gave you a diploma. I do not wish to deny you your rights, please continue to make an idiot of yourself and provide us comical entertainment. Bless your little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DON'T EAT AT: Buca di Beppo, America's worst It... 6 hr Daddy stop it 2
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 14 hr Be Aware 306
Goodwill Bringing New Store to Atlanta, Hiring ... 14 hr Apoiermcxiudamik 1
Sprint Stores -Augusta, GA. Job Discrimination ... 14 hr Red Dog Melvin 1
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 16 hr sirsimpson 44
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 16 hr N2wfsn2bbc 148
Buckhead-area Simon Malls Ring in the Holidays ... 18 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]