Ranger, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

I think Democrats are the only people allowed to buy and sell negroes.
doUG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

is it already signed up for govt benefits?
Wolfman

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

Why is ODummy selling Michelle?
OJlovesthepecker

Ranger, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Wolfman wrote:
Why is ODummy selling Michelle?
Snicker!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

We would know more about the chimp's country of orign than we do obama's.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Just what every family needs . A cute little pet that grows up and eats your hands and face off. No thanks!
janitor

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

I was thanking it was illegal to sell little back children, maybe thats why they are on here selling it.
Mariah

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Im interested! Canu give me more info? Ive always wanted a chimpanzee!
Someone

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

I'm interested to but only to rent one so my mom will stop depressing about having no more babies. Maybe for 3 days? Post back if you think it will happen thanks!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist statement. That is the second one who've made in a couple of days or so. Hey everbody, the tool from cacafornia just made another blatantly racist statement, AGAIN.
You're right! What is with this fool. He worked so long trying to convince us that he was the champion of all people who were the victims of racism. Now, it turns out, to the surprise of nobody, that he's been a wolf in sheep's clothing all this time. Just a few days ago he said:

ďThey all live in a small part of a big city.
The rest is paradise.Ē

"They" in the forgoing comment was "African Americans and Mexicans". As if an area with these people could never be a paradise!. Let us never forget the racist comments made by this person who goes under hundreds of aliases but is most often known as "Sofa King Cool". What a nasty racist comment. It just turns my stomach.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Stop the killing wrote:
Eric will pretend it's a house slave and bang it.
What a disgusting comment:

"Eric will pretend it's a house slave and bang it." Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Let us never forget this blatantly racist comment either!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Stop the killing wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never uttered one racist word. Ever.
Never uttered one racist word ever?? Well you fat little monkey, letís just recap
a couple of the racist comments youíve made in just the last few days:
1.ďEric will pretend it's a house slave and bang it.Ē
This comment is post number 13 in the ďBaby Chimpanzee for SaleĒ thread.
A house slave??? Really you racist pig?
Bang it??? Unbelievable you racist swine.
2. They all live in a small part of a big city.
The rest is paradise.Ē
"They in the forgoing comment refers to African Americans and Mexicans"
An area enriched by the presence of African Americans and Mexicans canít be paradise?? What a disgusting racist comment.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Earth First wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never uttered one racist word. Ever. Prove otherwise, cracker.
If I had to prove that you're a fat, stupid, ugly, illiterate, Humpty Dumpty lookalike who lives in his Mommy's basement apartment, behind the furnace, like a friendless wart covered hobbit, I'd have trouble proving it, but I really don't have to because everyone knows it's true lard bottom. LOL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Earth First wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never uttered one racist word. Ever. Prove otherwise, cracker.
Location: The GrubenKrotch family home in rural Minnesota, circa 1923
Present: Young Gaylord GrubenKrotch and his Mother, Bertha GrubenKrotch
Bertha: Oh Gaylord, Gaylord. Itís time to get out of bed darling. You have to get some exercise before school
Gaylord: Oh Mommy, just let me sleep for another five minutes.
Bertha: No dear. You must get up and get some exercise. You know what Doctor Runitov said.ďYou must start getting more exercise if youíre going to take off that stubborn 275 unwanted pounds.
Gaylord: But Mommy, Iím not fat, Iím simply big boned.
Bertha: Gaylord, weíve been through this before. Youíre 425 pounds and thatís simply too heavy for someone whoís only 4 feet 11 inches tall.
Gaylord: But Mommy, Iím going to grow into that weight. Iím only in Grade 5 and once I get to Grade 8, Iíll be as tall as the other kids in grade eight and my excess weight wonít be as noticeable. All kids grow a lot between Grade 5 and Grade 8 Mommy.
Bertha: Gaylord, you know full well those other kids were only 8 or 9 years old when they were in grade 5. Youíre 22 years old and youíre at your adult height already. We have to face facts dear. You are too fat and the other kids are always making fun of you. You must lose 275 pounds just like Doctor Runitov said.
Gaylord: Well Mommy, I do have to admit that it would be nice not to get teased so much by the other kids. I especially hate that stupid rhyme that goes:
Fatty fatty two by four,
Couldnít get through the bathroom door,
So he did it on the floor, etc, etc.
I always challenge them to prove that I evacuate my bowels on the floor Mommy and they canít. But they keep on saying it anyway. Itís not fair Mommy. Itís just not fair.
That said though, perhaps I should trim off a few pounds. At the same time, if I exercise and get in shape, I may be able to win one of the fights that the nasty little girl in grade 7 starts with me. I can scratch, bite, kick and pull hair just as well as her Mommy, but she waits until Iím out of breath and then trips me and steals my twinkie snacks.
Bertha: Thatís the spirit darling. Now put on your shorts and your running shoes and get out there and make me proud. Oh and Gaylord, donít forget your sports bra. You donít want to slap yourself half to death while youíre jogging again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverdale Discussions

Search the Riverdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min silverfox 49,195
DC Thugs Murdered Miriam Carey 6 min Tighty whitey 2
removal of silicone from body 8 min Love myself 228
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min just wondering 18,537
Must elect Bachman, send Christie to Ukraine 4 ... 50 min Bachmann 4 President News 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 1 hr big bubba rounn 303
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 1 hr Huh 1,069
•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
Riverdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••