Atlanta using Tukes to make a point

Atlanta using Tukes to make a point

Posted in the Riverdale Forum

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/cops-gun-used-by...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/teen-gra...

Is Atlanta trying to clean up its reputation? Maybe. They sure do seem to be dog-piling this teenager with everything they can. Except gang affiliation. After all, "They are working to rule out gang involvement in the case."

It's either a gang issue or it isn't. How d they "work" to rule it out? It's too simple, they just have to ASK her if it's a gang issue. If she doesn't answer or tries to be "cool" about it, add another charge or let the prosecutor know she didn't cooperate.

She has a raft of felonies now. Juvenile with a handgun, felony. Handgun with filed down seria number, felony. Bringing it to school, felony. Firing it at school, felony. Injuring herself with the gun, also a felony.

But noooooooo, we can't let it be a gang thing can we now. That would make gangs look bad.

Even as a juvenile this could mess her whole life up and leave the rest of us to feed her. So is Atlanta trying to squat on her? Maybe it's just because she's black!
Grob

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? Except to jump at the chance to beat you Southern Taliban leader to the punch (ha, ha) and get the bad black news out first.
Whiner.

I care because I live here. A better question would be: Why do YOU, a guy in California, "care"?

You don't have to deal with the stuff we locals endure. Aside from the fact this girl is black, do you have any other point to be made? Like the way the city is piling up on her. Or the way this city's black leadership is actually ramping up their targeting of blacks?

You're so caught up in trying to "prove" that I'm a racist that you ignore the obvious trashing our city is suffering because of government corruption. The gangs are taking over city hall and cases like this are a prime example of the coverup.

Why was she so afraid that she started carrying a gun around in the first place? Because of the gangs. And thanks to the gangs, she puts her life at risk if she talks. The city will not protect her. Oh quite the opposite.

Why don't you take your stupid racism campaign to a city that really has evil white racists running the show? That is not Atlanta fool.
Grob

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
What pleasure do you get out of your constant posting? It does no good. Why bother?

I really don't care if it does you any measure of good at all. From what I can see your posts aren't for anyone's "good". So what is your point here? Why are you here at all?

Thankfully I live in the US where I can discuss whatever I want. Your questioning it doesn't change that. The nature of your questioning is useless. We all know your agenda.
Grob

Location hidden

#7 Mar 6, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"I really don't care if it does you any measure of good at all" Then why do it?
My posts are to distract and annoy racists. That's good. Oh, and women beaters as well.

You're question is "Then why do it?". Is that to mean that if I can't please you, I shouldn't say anything?

Again, I don't care if it does you any measure of good at all. So your question is foolish and irrelevant. Arrogant as well.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 7 hr phinneas j whoopie 276
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 8 hr linda 149
From Exceptionalism to the Lowest Common Denomi... 9 hr New Direction 2
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 10 hr second chance 369
News City of Cumming honors essay winner 13 hr test 2
If only you picked your own cotton 13 hr XTC 32
ILLEGALS-DRUGS-Weapons 14 hr XTC 2
More from around the web

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]