First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hope solo

Denver, CO

#78 Jul 28, 2014
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps so' I recall a pychologist saying that in the 1950's the instigator of violence between men and women was the man 95 percent of the time. By 2005 it was 50 -50. Women tend to fight with their mouths , eventually men will fight with their fists
hope solo you go girl!
hope solo

Denver, CO

#79 Jul 28, 2014
Way to go u o! Take one for the team
Rev T T Wonders

Napa, CA

#80 Jul 29, 2014
Men shouldnt indiscriminately strike, disable or hobble women because of the potential loss to the family of the work role of the woman/mother. The exceptions are to be found in scriptural counseling with the family Pastor. If he agrees that the woman's behavior is not to be tolerated and that some lesson can be taught, then, and only then, may the man of the house deliver punishment as determined fit. The Pastor may assist and participate, if God's purposes are there, to the extent enjoyed by the Man of the house and the Pastor.
God Bless,
Fleas

Bardstown, KY

#81 Jul 29, 2014
Rev T T Wonders wrote:
Men shouldnt indiscriminately strike, disable or hobble women because of the potential loss to the family of the work role of the woman/mother. The exceptions are to be found in scriptural counseling with the family Pastor. If he agrees that the woman's behavior is not to be tolerated and that some lesson can be taught, then, and only then, may the man of the house deliver punishment as determined fit. The Pastor may assist and participate, if God's purposes are there, to the extent enjoyed by the Man of the house and the Pastor.
God Bless,
May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits.
Mountain man

Los Angeles, CA

#82 Jul 29, 2014
I feels sorry for southern women with their brothers and uncledads crawling all over them.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#83 Jul 29, 2014
Mountain man wrote:
I feels sorry for southern women with their brothers and uncledads crawling all over them.
We feel sorry for those poor goats and sheep you have hidden in your apartment in your mom’s basement pumpkinhead.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#84 Jul 29, 2014
Especially the ones wearing lipstick and eye shadow.
Clint Eastwood

Huntington Beach, CA

#85 Jun 27, 2015
Women seem to think its ok and even funny to hit and physically abuse men and society tolerates this double standard and men shouldn't allow it.
The excuse generally given is that "men are stronger than women and shouldn't hit back". What a steaming load of horseshit!
A woman is easily capable of scratching,gouging and causing physical harm to a man with her bare hands,it doesnt matter that the degree may differ because she is weaker,it still physical abuse and nobody should allow themselves to be beat upon by someone else.
Police statistics also show that women initiate voilence much more often then men,they throw things,slap,kick,etc. most men don't press charges because society shames them into thinking they aren't men of a poor little woman can beat them up.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble,but it doesn't take much strength to pull a trigger,swing a bat or broom handle,throw dishes,knives,etc. a woman can do as much damage as any man that way.
The bottom line is that NOBODY should be raising a hand to ANYONE in a relationship,and if someone does,woman or not,they deserve to be layed out before they can do further damage. By men allowing women to get away with slapping,hitting,throwing things,etc. they are encouraging the behavior to continue and grow.
I have told my girlfriend flat out that if she ever raised a hand to me one time,it will be the last time and the relationship will be over. If a person isn't mature enough to deal with problems by talking them out,they should not be in a relationship
Clint Eastwood

Huntington Beach, CA

#86 Jun 27, 2015
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you should know about me. I speak for myself. If I make a mistake, I own it. I have no problem admitting a wrong when I am in the wrong. I will however hold my ground when I am right. It's that simple. So if I were to ever find myself in a court of law, I would not plead temporary insanity. If I were guilty, I would admit my part in the guilt.
I am a good person and I am a reasonable person. I am a strong feminine female. I have never been in serious trouble. I have never spent a night in jail. I am not in an abusive relationship, but I know women that are. It pisses me off. It is NEVER alright for a man to lay his hands on a woman in anger.
Bullshit! If a woman starts attacking a man physically a man has a right to defend himself. Women come at men with bats,knives,throw things,etc. and there are many battered men who put up with that shit because of the shaming tactics of morons like you who say "it's never ok to hit a woman".
I'm sorry to be the bearer of reality to you,but women DONT have the right to physically abuse men. it's NEVER alright for anybody to hit anybody in a relationship. once someone does,male or female the receiving party has a right to defend themselves to stop the abuse and then should leave and never come back.

Society gives women a wide berth when it comes to cruelty and abuse and it needs to end. If a woman isn't mentally stable and mature enough to discuss problems and work them out like an adult she shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone.
Clint Eastwood

Huntington Beach, CA

#87 Jun 27, 2015
Ga missy wrote:
Maybe they do but a real man won't hit a woman and a woman shouldn't hit the man either! If all that's going on,it's time to part separate ways. Life is too short for all that BS!!!
What is a "real man"? For the last 40 years I've listened to feminist horseshit, and women saying that they are not defined by men. Well the same thing goes for men, we are not defined by women. Yet women always seem to resort to shaming tactics such as this to keep men under their thumb.
A "real woman" shouldn't be so emotionally immature and irrational that she resorts to throwing things,slapping,punching or using other violence against a man.

We obviously agree that neither person should be using violence against the other, however I disagree that a man should not be allowed to defend himself. If a woman decides to strike a man she opens her self up to be laid out. Actions have consequences.
Clint Eastwood

Huntington Beach, CA

#88 Jun 27, 2015
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps so' I recall a pychologist saying that in the 1950's the instigator of violence between men and women was the man 95 percent of the time. By 2005 it was 50 -50. Women tend to fight with their mouths , eventually men will fight with their fists
The current statistic is that women initiate violence in domestic disputes 75% of the time. Ask somebody in law-enforcement who usually initiates the violence, you'll be surprised.Women are far more emotional than men in 10 to fly off the handle easier and resort to violence quicker than men. Women are also equally as capable as a man of inflicting serious life-threatening injury to a man. Women use weapons bats knives household appliances,etc. how much strength does it take to pull the trigger?
The amazing Hercules

Riverside, CA

#89 Jun 27, 2015
This is an idiotic question. Of course women can provoke men into hitting them,in fact police studies show MORE women initiate violence against men in domestic disputes. the estimate is around 70 per cent.
Women seem to feel its ok to hit and punch and throw things at men in an argument and that men are supposed to be passive and get put in the hospital or beat up because shes a woman "the weaker sex". what a steaming pile of shit!
NOBODY regardless of their gender has a right to physically attack someone else unless its in self defense to ward off a physical attack. There are many battered men out there who put up with abuse daily because they are shamed by society and women into believing "men shouldn't hit women" and most men wont press charges when they get attacked or beaten out of fear of embarrassment. they don't want to admit they were hurt by a woman.
I'm sorry ladies,but you wanted equal rights. for 40 years I've listened to feminists whine and complain about wanting to be treated equally,yet they still want to trade on old fashioned gender stereotypes when its to their advantage.
This "men should never hit a lady" nonsense is moronic. If a woman is trying to claw my face,come at me with a knife or hit me with something I will use whatever force is necessary at the time to end the violence. Whats that you say? Why doesn't the man just leave? because women will follow you,get it front of you to prevent you from walking away from the violence they commit.
Its a two way street ladies. you come on here and whine about men,but men have just as many or more valid complaints about your bad behavior and physical abuse. At the end of the day I think the younger generation of men are smarter,they are avoiding marriage and simply screwing around and not even allowing women to live in their home. I myself stayed single because I hate the abuse,nagging and violence women bring into our lives. no amount of sex is worth not being able to enjoy peace of mind in my own home. I feel sorry for all the pussified men out there who gave up their cars,balls and lives only to spend the rest of their lives listening to someone yell about how left the cap off the toothpaste or didn't take out the garbage.
Muirhead

Northwich, UK

#90 Sep 9, 2015
It's a fact that women fear being physically weaker, but today the modern world is about equality. Still I think there's confusion in roles especially in families. The Traditional model still beats all IMHO
CommonSenseGuy

Woodstock, CT

#92 Jun 24, 2016
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>Both are wrong. Like I said before ,if it comes to all that then end the relationship!
Why are women begging to be hit in the first place? WTF? They know that a man cant do that and a lot of times they'll do shit like shoving their fingers right in your face poking you, and when you tell them to stop they'll say "Why what are you gonna do, hit me?" then you'll say no, then they'll come out of nowhere saying "Do it! dont be a pussy" "Hit me" who in the right mind would do that? and if a man actually does anything hes automatically arrested, or at the very least embarrassed publicly. now if a woman hits a man, its a whole other story. women for some reason think its okay to hit a man but at the same time claim they want equal rights. well i hate to tell you this, but equal rights comes with equal lefts, lol. and just so you realize ive never hit a women nor would i ever, so if this notion sickens you then its time to understand how feminism has put society completely out of wack
Mystified

Sylva, NC

#93 Jul 9, 2016
I don't think they provoke it, as much as a lot of women don't have the strength to leave.
Cherish

Sylva, NC

#94 Jul 9, 2016
What is it with people that think it's a woman's fault?? If someone hits another person it is no ones fault but their own!!
freedom

United States

#95 Jul 11, 2016
Dean Moriarty wrote:
ALL violence is evidence of weakness.

Weak minded men hit.

Weak minded countries hit.

Weak minded parents model hitting to their kids.

Reason is the answer. But Reason is criticized around these parts as "unChristian" and "only fer the educated college intellectuals".

However, you won't see many professors hitting their wives. No, only one episode of Cops will teach you VERY quickly, that domestic violence is VERY rare in educated neighborhoods.

Be in black or white, when the PO-lice drive up, there usually a dude wearing a tank top who drove to school in 3rd grade.
Oops your memory is short as you!!!
Tiger Woods hit his wife he educated
Ozz

Douglasville, GA

#96 Jul 11, 2016
Ever since jerry springer womenhave become violent and downright nasty to men and other women as well.
Cherish

Marion, NC

#97 Jul 14, 2016
I don't believe it has anything to do with education it, it happens just as much in upper class neighborhoods. The just hide it better.
Tolerman8405

Douglasville, GA

#98 Jul 15, 2016
It fit matter what a girl do no boy should hit her them boys that hit girl's r women are cowards and trash a woman shouldvr spectators but if she Dolby he have no control over that but he do have control over how he react and he should leve the butvh and find a nice women who respect and treatment him rite. That the design bitcwork

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Hipocrits 20,489
Why Pittsburgh is better than Atlanta 7 hr Darren 12
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 7 hr Gorillas 556
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 9 hr Cathy A 11
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... Wed Tighty whitey 8
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! Wed King Lear 38
bi/gay in georgia (May '15) Mar '16 Daveman 2

Riverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages