The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19565 Oct 30, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Good attempt, as I see you have received many forms of disagreements.
At the beginning of your post, you made sense until the dogma came forth.
It is true that many are selfish, in that we, as a race of humans, seek things that compliment our own wishes. This alone, causes the many difficulties of co-existing with individuals in a multi-culturalistic society.
Sadly to say, that government, no matter which type of society, utilizes its people in order to fulfill the government's agenda.
The people of such a society constantly want representation that only enacts with selective hearing, thus causing the sustenance of a republic which claims to be a democracy in order to pacify the people who only see the after effects of what the government chooses to do. This is somewhat synonymous to elitism - those who truly influence the path of a nation as supposed to the contrast of the public who want to influence but have limited power to do so.
Alas, a suggestion to you:
pronouncing dogma is good, for those who relate to its practices, but you will not get as many productive responses as you wish to have. Be as ambiguous as you can - it works for the elitists, so it should work for you.
=)
You clicked on the wrong thread. You probably need to look else where for gay talk, although Kalark just might be right up your alley if you know what I mean..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19566 Oct 30, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Eat a sack of baby monkey balls with a formal apology.
You have to spit them out first..
Jus saying

Clovis, NM

#19568 Oct 30, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You talking to me punk? I'll slap you around like a hobo falling off of a high speed Union Pacific Freight train boy..
No pumpkin I was referring to the idiots who keep posting slurpy funny faces. You compreday people like icp wwpw For your info. We don't have hi speed trains in this racist kracker country and I thought white countries were up to speed no pun. 5372 miles to black utopia
Big Bubba BlackCock

Murrieta, CA

#19570 Oct 30, 2013
Any of you wite chimp lady sluts want some bubba love?
Foreal

Clovis, NM

#19573 Oct 30, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wonder where the little thugs and thugettes trick or treat? You know damn well that they are too damn greedy in the "hood" to give out FREE candy. THEY'll TAKE FREE stuff, but actually give away free stuff? Whatcha talkin' bout Willis? Oops, my bad, THEY'll do what THEY always do. THEY'll come to the WHITE neighborhoods so WHITEY CAN GIVE DEM SOME MO GIB ME DAT FO FREE.
WHITE PRIDE FOREVER.
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19574 Oct 31, 2013
Foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
It's looking more and more like a white Christmas from where I am standing...

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#19576 Oct 31, 2013
Foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey boy, you're making it look bad for us decent l\liggers.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#19577 Oct 31, 2013
To all,
Observe these posts.
Plenty of hate to go around if you are in the U.S.

At least you know what may be in the mind of the person who greets you with a smile.

No faith for the U.S. citizen. This is why it's better for this nation to be a 'hidden democracy': mofos can't govern themselves.

Oh well...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19578 Oct 31, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
To all,
Observe these posts.
Plenty of hate to go around if you are in the U.S.
At least you know what may be in the mind of the person who greets you with a smile.
No faith for the U.S. citizen. This is why it's better for this nation to be a 'hidden democracy': mofos can't govern themselves.
Oh well...
You are just like all these other slack jawed idiots. The United States is not a democracy. We are a Republic dummy....
Klan Watch

Sherman Oaks, CA

#19581 Oct 31, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey boy, you're making it look bad for us decent l\liggers.
This is your only post that makes sense Kfecal. Keep up the good work, boy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19583 Oct 31, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network all you spooks better Stay out of the white neighborhoods this evening specially if your in a hoodie and eating skittles you get enough hand outs. This has been a public service announcement and by the way the 1St of the month is tomorrow your money is going to be cut don't chimp out you might get locked down or sent to the Fema mudhut community us Whites are tired of you welfare mother's popping out little n!glets to get more entitlements enough is enough."Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)----+The WPWW will be giving out free knoose ties you bro's will look great and they will take a picture of you to give to all you're homies. Bwwwwwwwwwa
That's funny, I don't care who you are..

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#19584 Oct 31, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Right on, Kfart!!! Damn, I thought I would never be giving props to Kfart, but way to teach that wayciss chimpozoid a thing or two. We might have to give you a "token" membership in the WPWW yet. Right on bro!!
Even though certain people call me an Uncle Tom, I refuse to act like some l\ligger clown if you know what I'm saying?
Klan Watch

Henderson, NV

#19588 Oct 31, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wonder what Halloween in the Hood is like? Can you imagine all them spooks out there with the hoodies trickin' better than Tarbaby Jones in her prime. Their parents pimpin' dem little thugs how to take dat candy fo' free and sheet. Dey bees pimpin' like Shyteak cuz. Dey bees sendin' dem thugs trickin' in dem wite hoods and sheet fo' real.
The same as every night in the l\ligger Hoods are: setting fires, drug dealing, rapes, killings, auto thefts, robberies, vandalism, hit and runs, drunk and disorderly, long smelly lines at KFC, "Let's Kill Whitey" (c)rap music blasting, streets littered with 40 ouncers, needles and fast food garbage, etc.

One thing about Brilloween night in the Hoods is that all the l\liggers are dressed in their normal attire gorilla suits.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19590 Oct 31, 2013
Klan Watch wrote:
<quoted text>The same as every night in the l\ligger Hoods are: setting fires, drug dealing, rapes, killings, auto thefts, robberies, vandalism, hit and runs, drunk and disorderly, long smelly lines at KFC, "Let's Kill Whitey" (c)rap music blasting, streets littered with 40 ouncers, needles and fast food garbage, etc.
One thing about Brilloween night in the Hoods is that all the l\liggers are dressed in their normal attire gorilla suits.
Well for you Klansmen, every time you meet up to hold hands and scream "white power!" you celebrate Halloween. With your deeply rooted occultist leanings and pointy bed sheets. Didn't your momma tell you to stop playing with the mattress sheets boy?

Taylor, MI

#19591 Oct 31, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>That was truth and nothing but the truth keep fighting the good fight while us Whites unite to stop this plague of blacks and stand up for our rights.Just to give everyone heads up tomorrow the ch!mps will be getting there welfare benefits cut so be prepared for a mass ch!mp out keep you're families safe.Stay tuned for further updates on the WPWW Network channel 5372.(;-(l)------+
Yep....stand up for your rights....while you enjoy temporary skin color privilege!
Mary

Covington, VA

#19592 Nov 1, 2013
Thank you whities for my welfare check, HUD and EBT, and Obamacare and last but not least OBAMA AND FAMILY IN THE the White House LMBBAO ! Y'all did it . Y'all know you owe us and now we've taken over , lots of freebies. We having steak and lobster for dinner and a nice cold beer yummy .! We live GOOD! Thank You , God Bless!

Taylor, MI

#19594 Nov 1, 2013
Thy Will Be Done wrote:
You welcome l\ligger Mary, enjoy the white man's benefits while they last. The cutbacks are in the making and soon your freebies will be completely gone. And when all you ape l\liggers try to haphazardly unite and try to march against the same white people that have kept your smelly lazy fat black pathetic asses alive, the white civilization will finally annihilate your useless l\ligger carcasses off the face of the planet. Rest assured l\ligger, this is already in the making and Thy Will Be Done.
OH shut up already with your narcissist delusions of white supremacy lol! You make up stupid screen names just to reply to yourself because deep down you have some burning urge for black people to either die or kiss your behind because "that's our place." Well sorry! It's never going to happen! White supremacy is dwindling slowly but SURELY. Very soon we will have a government of peace where all humanity will live in harmony and love one another. There will never again be one ethnic group dominating another.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19596 Nov 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
Thank you whities for my welfare check, HUD and EBT, and Obamacare and last but not least OBAMA AND FAMILY IN THE the White House LMBBAO ! Y'all did it . Y'all know you owe us and now we've taken over , lots of freebies. We having steak and lobster for dinner and a nice cold beer yummy .! We live GOOD! Thank You , God Bless!
Thank you for killing each other daily. It won't be long before there are no more of you and then we can enjoy the steak and lobster. The grand plan is working...
Mary

Covington, VA

#19597 Nov 1, 2013
Nothing's in the plan. The govt. And blacks will do away with y'all. Happened once before the govt. Had your type done away with. Us blacks aren't going to take your mess , who the hell do you think you are. The only man I am afraid of is Jesus Christ. He is coming back soon. What you going to do then? I guess you'll try and kill him also. Sick asses. Get ready bc he is on his way!
CHIMP ALERT UPDATE

Park Ridge, IL

#19598 Nov 1, 2013
KAFFART27 HAS BEEN SEEN AGAIN TRYING TO BREAK IN AN EMPLOYMENT OFFICE WITH ONE OF HIS APE CONCUBINES, MARY THE SHEBOON l\lIGGER.

THE FUGITIVE l\lIGGER THOUGHT HE WAS BREAKING INTO KFC.

ONCE KFECAL CAUGHT WIND OF THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, HE QUICKLY RAN OUT BECAUSE l\lIGGERS ARE LAZY AND FEAR WORKING, UNLESS IT'S AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION GOVERNMENT JOB WHERE THEY CAN MASTURBATE, JIVE AND SLEEP ALL DAY, COMPLIMENTS OF THE TAXPAYERS.

AUTHORITIES CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR K-l\lIGGER.

THIS IS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 5 hr DismalDirf 8,400
Here 5 hr Ology 36
Georgia Rules 6 hr Booger McGee 6
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 7 hr squawker 54
last post wins! (Feb '12) 8 hr Irony 714
Atlanta Best Auto Collection (Jan '12) 9 hr Bill 14
Where Ebola Battles Are Won 11 hr halleiphax 1

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match