The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,481 - 10,500 of 18,891 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Black momma

Orange, CA

#13188 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warriorisgay meet me tomorrow night at the Hustler's Club in Washington Park at 900pm. Im going to give you the biggest ass whooping in your life. I'll been in a red Ford pick up truck with 93 inch mud tires. I will be wearing a white Stetson Cowboy Hat, black leather duster and Gestapo SS boots. You better be there this time punk. Hear me, do you?
Sorry a.ss white queer. Stay in your own lane and continue to blow dudes for pocket change... being a pansy suits you to a tee.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#13190 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry a.ss white queer. Stay in your own lane and continue to blow dudes for pocket change... being a pansy suits you to a tee.
It is racist people like you Aunt Jemima that keeps racism alive. You should be proud of yourself for being such a wonderful role model for children of color. I hope you find peace in your heart for your bigoted hatred. I forgive you Aunt Jemima, perhaps one day we can sit down together over a cup of hot Joe and a short stack of buttermilk pancakes. What say you Aunt Jemima?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#13191 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are so right but go eat a d....k
duck? quack quack!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#13192 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13193 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
This is the real black momma I did not write that shit who ever is using my name that is such a bitch move
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13194 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOHHH! Scary!!!!
You sound like a hood wood sista do not use the word queer
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13195 Jan 27, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is racist people like you Aunt Jemima that keeps racism alive. You should be proud of yourself for being such a wonderful role model for children of color. I hope you find peace in your heart for your bigoted hatred. I forgive you Aunt Jemima, perhaps one day we can sit down together over a cup of hot Joe and a short stack of buttermilk pancakes. What say you Aunt Jemima?
I like pan cakes I will change my name now but that so mess up. Who did sone of these post need to man up and I make home made pancakes also. My husband reads these post and he is big ass corn fead 6'3 280lb white Irish all I heard was BABY COME HERE big Daddy knows me better than that see Now I need some pancakes peace
Jumping Jack flash

Norwalk, CA

#13196 Jan 27, 2013
Hello
eyemall

Central City, KY

#13197 Jan 28, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just like most of the BURGLARIES and ARSON rates is done by WHITES IN TOLEDO. Hum......Is Toledo ranked #1 in the whole nation in ARSON AND BURGLARIES??? Hum, that "BLACK DO CRIMES ONLY" logic is not quite working out here in the Glass City.
But I bet if you looked you will see that even in Toledo the blacks have segregated themselves from the whites and the crime rate in the segregated area is higher than else where.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13198 Jan 28, 2013
eyemall wrote:
<quoted text>
But I bet if you looked you will see that even in Toledo the blacks have segregated themselves from the whites and the crime rate in the segregated area is higher than else where.
This scares me I grew up during when black kids and white kids were so cool with each other it was the parents who were work up. I am from fast time at ridgement high class a cool buzz and some tasty waves we all turn each on to each other music Led Zepplin,The tubes,ACDC,Rick James Brown but I also grew up in Lakewood around the Country Club white folks with real money don't give a hoot or hollar if you have the means and money welcome the only color they see is green
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13199 Jan 28, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This scares me I grew up during when black kids and white kids were so cool with each other it was the parents who were work up. I am from fast time at ridgement high class a cool buzz and some tasty waves we all turn each on to each other music Led Zepplin,The tubes,ACDC,Rick James Brown but I also grew up in Lakewood around the Country Club white folks with real money don't give a hoot or hollar if you have the means and money welcome the only color they see is green
You need to go take a reading and writing class, seriously. You make no sense at all. Is it Rick James, or James Brown? There is no Rick James Brown that is a singer that I am aware of.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#13200 Jan 28, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I like pan cakes I will change my name now but that so mess up. Who did sone of these post need to man up and I make home made pancakes also. My husband reads these post and he is big ass corn fead 6'3 280lb white Irish all I heard was BABY COME HERE big Daddy knows me better than that see Now I need some pancakes peace
6'3 280 lb.=1 big dumb pile of mic slop. Wats his IQ 78?
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13201 Jan 28, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chet smell yourself long and hard and take you philthy Pollock azz out to the yard turd burglar.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!! This public address announcement was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Network trying to clean up America.Stay white stay strong
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13202 Jan 28, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go take a reading and writing class, seriously. You make no sense at all. Is it Rick James, or James Brown? There is no Rick James Brown that is a singer that I am aware of.
Look bitch I am working with a brain tumor that got remove you need to take that dick out of your mouth for a minute I hope this up to your superior standards
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13203 Jan 28, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The same as your mother you bitch ass meet us in Compton on grape street where I come from wear your diaper and your helmet
ewwwww blacks

Geneseo, NY

#13205 Jan 28, 2013
Any were there is blacks, sell your place and get out. They are ruining everywhere.
Aryan

Maumelle, AR

#13206 Jan 28, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You punk azz warriorisqueer. Like I thought another no show! I've been sitting here at the club and watched two rounds of Lacey Duvall dancing. I don't ever want to here how bad you are again punk zzz warriorisqueerboy. You should of seen all the wiggers and kneegrows when I stepped out my Ford pick up sporting 93 inch mud tires wearing my white Stetson, black leather duster and my Gestapo SS boots. It looked liked Moses parting the Red Sea with everyone in Washington Park running for cover. Washington Park is a pussy of a town like you warrioriscared.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#13208 Jan 28, 2013
Test. Stay White Stay Strong. Test. 7734 juggalos. Test. WPWW White Hot & White Only. Test. 5372. White Power. Test. White Pride. Test. Take country back. Test. Restore White Pride. Test. 1212. Dreaming of a White Christmas. Test. Snow White. Good guys wear White. Bad guys were Black. Test. 1212. White Tiger. White Wedding. 5372. Ride The White Horse. 7734.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13209 Jan 28, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Look bitch I am working with a brain tumor that got remove you need to take that dick out of your mouth for a minute I hope this up to your superior standards
Ummm, not quite. Getting warmer!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13211 Jan 28, 2013
Funny but true:

i.imgur.com/1PnBI.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,542
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 2 hr Osama Bin Laden 56
Is there another forum to use? 5 hr Robert E Lee 2
Recommended skin lightening products? (May '08) 5 hr Corsette 57
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 8 hr Lousy forum 1
Video Mind Control USA 8 hr Mind control 1
Report: Ice Cap Growing Though Gore Said It Wou... 9 hr JJack5 1
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••