Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot help but have these issues brought to their attention. When your gas goes up 100%, your healthcare goes up 40%, and your taxes are about to go up..... You tend to research why. I have worked since I was 14. I have never not had a job. Why is holding people to a standard wrong or hateful?
Whose standard? Because you didn't know enough to learn that money is supposed to work for YOU? These idiots get on forums like this and say the most asinine things. How people dress whether on welfare or not is their business and no one elses. I was pointing out that just because one is dumb enough to have a (JOB) and work all their life for the Government is no dam different from someone who has worked, been laid off or fired for that matter, receiving some of the money they paid into the system back. Most of the fools like the person that started this thread are clueless. If she/he spent more time on watching their own pennies, they might be able to invest them instead of looking at how their neighbors live.

In my opinon a JOB is a joke!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately, most of those "on the dole" have the IQ of shakalaka or whatever that thangs name is and wouldn't know a "liberry" from a blueberry. As this country continues to LOOK more like a third world we will become a third world. Of course let me be the first to say that the Kim Kardishian/MTV generation has spawned a lot of parasites of all colors, but the simple fact is numbers don't lie. And while there are far too many White parasites, WE all know who makes up the bulk of those who contribute NOTHING but demand everything. YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION. The Zionist social engineers and their America hating lackeys know that by turning America into some flophouse for all kinds of third worlders it will soon resemble the places these people are immigrating from. These people come to America not to embrace her, but to rape her. Common sense is raycisss. Again though you can't ignore many Whites, particularly a large portion under 30 have become indoctrinated into the parasitic third world culture of contributing nothing and expecting handouts.
You bytch are the one with the IQ of a rat! LOL
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
It's not jealousy. Its exhaustion. And basic unfairness. People have fought to get paid equal pay for equal work. Go to the store, a gallon of milk or loaf of bread costs what it does no matter who buys it. Those absolutes are being changed and it undermines the basic motivations for working in the first place. If no one HAS to work, no one will.
I have WIC.I get milk for free.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#26 Feb 10, 2013
Filistyne wrote:
<quoted text>It’s absolutely her business bozo. She’s a tax payer and as such, she’s entitled to speak out on how her taxes are being spent. She, like many Americans, is sick of paying the tab for a parasitic group that refuses to provide for themselves. She may have her own children to raise, her own shelter to pay for, her own clothing to buy and resents having to give up a large portion of the salary she works so hard to earn, to pay the living expenses of those who choose to languish unproductively on their government supplied sofas all day, complaining that they aren’t being “paid” enough to live as comfortably as all Americans are “entitled” to live. If you’re a tax payer, and that’s doubtful, then you’re a dummkopf for not realizing that. If you’re not a tax payer, then your outrage is easily explained.
See how ignorant you are? I pay taxes too (when I feel like it) but I can't tell the NRA to stop making guns anymore that you stupid jackasses can tell the government how to spend your tax dollars. You selfish basterds need to leave this country if you have a problem with its laws.
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#27 Feb 10, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot help but have these issues brought to their attention. When your gas goes up 100%, your healthcare goes up 40%, and your taxes are about to go up..... You tend to research why. I have worked since I was 14. I have never not had a job. Why is holding people to a standard wrong or hateful?
You should sign up for government assistance.The checks I get have NO taxes taken out.You also do not have to pay sales tax on food if your have the SNAP card.With the section 8 program I am on, I dont pay any kind of taxes and I have someone ON CALL if something breaks down in my home.The person is ALSO FREE that works on my house. GOVERNMENT assistance is REALLY the way to go if you want to get wealthy.I dont pay any taxes,and I live in a nice house in mirror lake in villa rica.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#28 Feb 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever wonder why you have no credibility here? Get someone to read this to you slowly, and explain why your malevolent comments aren't winning you any friends. Most posters on this forum abhor people who steal, wonder why you don't?
I know you Ga rednecks have problems with understanding,but I think I am liked around here a little more than you are,you was with the rest of the nuts that voted for Cain 2008 and then the other loser Romney in 2012.......so don't get confused bucket head your are the biggest loser on the blog !

Everything you have stated in the pass have been nothing but half truth's and whole lie's..........
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#29 Feb 10, 2013
lashanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You should sign up for government assistance.The checks I get have NO taxes taken out.You also do not have to pay sales tax on food if your have the SNAP card.With the section 8 program I am on, I dont pay any kind of taxes and I have someone ON CALL if something breaks down in my home.The person is ALSO FREE that works on my house. GOVERNMENT assistance is REALLY the way to go if you want to get wealthy.I dont pay any taxes,and I live in a nice house in mirror lake in villa rica.
You are a pathetic individual is what you are, and completely whats wrong with this country. You are a parasitic user of public benefits.

Nothing is free, do you not grasp that concept? Sure, you may not pay for it,but it is certainly not free. Keep using and eventually the makers will get enough and the takers will be dealt with-like you. The day is coming.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose standard? Because you didn't know enough to learn that money is supposed to work for YOU? These idiots get on forums like this and say the most asinine things. How people dress whether on welfare or not is their business and no one elses. I was pointing out that just because one is dumb enough to have a (JOB) and work all their life for the Government is no dam different from someone who has worked, been laid off or fired for that matter, receiving some of the money they paid into the system back. Most of the fools like the person that started this thread are clueless. If she/he spent more time on watching their own pennies, they might be able to invest them instead of looking at how their neighbors live.
In my opinon a JOB is a joke!
Hogwash!

Location hidden

#31 Feb 10, 2013
lashanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney!

Location hidden

#32 Feb 10, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you Ga rednecks have problems with understanding,but I think I am liked around here a little more than you are,you was with the rest of the nuts that voted for Cain 2008 and then the other loser Romney in 2012.......so don't get confused bucket head your are the biggest loser on the blog !
Everything you have stated in the pass have been nothing but half truth's and whole lie's..........
Go bak too skewl.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
See how ignorant you are? I pay taxes too (when I feel like it) but I can't tell the NRA to stop making guns anymore that you stupid jackasses can tell the government how to spend your tax dollars. You selfish basterds need to leave this country if you have a problem with its laws.
Horse manure.

Location hidden

#34 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You bytch are the one with the IQ of a rat! LOL
Shakalaka bee edumakated an intelimajent. just aks hym.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#35 Feb 10, 2013
admytit wrote:
<quoted text>Hogwash!
my my my said little red riding hood to the crazy old wolf..."what a big vocabulary you have!"
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#36 Feb 10, 2013
admytit wrote:
<quoted text>Shakalaka bee edumakated an intelimajent. just aks hym.
WOOOOOAH! That was a 8 word attempt and you spelled two of them correctly! HOT DAMN! Boy you're showing some potential hear.

I must say, I'm proud of your progress. Keep it up.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#37 Feb 10, 2013
lashanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an Aperican American or a wannabe?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#38 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOOOOAH! That was a 8 word attempt and you spelled two of them correctly! HOT DAMN! Boy you're showing some potential hear.
And you just incorrectly spelled "hear" while making fun of his spelling. bwah hahahahahahaha. PRICELESS. Stooooooooopid.

Location hidden

#39 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I bee gowin two da kernel's kolleje of chiken nolleje jus lyke shmukalaka. Den I wil bee smart lyke hym two.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 10, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an Aperican American or a wannabe?
shmukalaka bee whiter den a elbyno.

Location hidden

#41 Feb 10, 2013
Wen I grajuate and mi edumacashun are kompleet. I wil bee smartt lyke shmukalaka two. Jus 2 mor weekendz till grajumakashun.

Location hidden

#42 Feb 10, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And you just incorrectly spelled "hear" while making fun of his spelling. bwah hahahahahahaha. PRICELESS. Stooooooooopid.
Pleeze donot mayk funn of mi idol shmukalaka. He be ejumacated an he spelleded heer rite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schenectady Racism 19 min Sharky 16
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min OMTE 55,371
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 11 hr Tighty whitey 127
Help Grob Find a Job 12 hr Oh Daddy stop it 1
Video Gang viciously beat couple on Missouri st... 12 hr Dead Dale 3
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 13 hr Uncledad 154
yankees rule nascar 13 hr Satan 38
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000