Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64 Nov 11, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Your divide and be white policy failed. How does being a white minority work out. 61% of whites voted against Obama, while 93% blacks and 71% Mexicans voted for Obama. Basically Obama does not need whites any more.
What??? There should be some sort of basic literacy, spelling and arithmetic test that anyone in topix must successfully pass before being allowed to post. The American population is about 14% black, 16% Hispanic and 70% white. Obama never could have been elected had a large percentage of whites not voted for him you uninformed ignoramus. Obamaís administration has initiated a number of basic educational programs to assist uninformed, uneducated, illiterates such as you, to become functioning members of society who are able to make basic arithmetical calculations without having to consult an outside expert. You should check to see if any of these programs are available in your area and sign up for a few of the grade four courses. Put your mind to it and you could be a grade school graduate within the next 25 years. You owe it to President Obama. Iím sure heís ashamed of having to depend on someone as stupid as you to get elected.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#65 Nov 11, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>You are a white gay hillbilly, aren't ya?
Nope he is a black racist. He has demonstrated this numerous times with his hatred of all whites who post here. He is in denial of his own heritage and mama. Many believe he is using a computer in the library of a California mental institution.

Location hidden

#66 Nov 11, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Your divide and be white policy failed. How does being a white minority work out. 61% of whites voted against Obama, while 93% blacks and 71% Mexicans voted for Obama. Basically Obama does not need whites any more.
You are not up to task on the political reality of the recent election or obama's lack of accomplishments while in office are you? Are you determined to convince everyone of your ignorance or did you post this by accident? Are you aware of who controls the House of Representatives, where all money legislation initiates, and how legislation is passed? Are you aware of the number of bills obama was able to get passed in his last two years of his first term? For your political aspirations to materialize you must be planning on changing the Constitution, how do you plan on doing this? Where did you study basic civics, government, etc? Let me guess, with your lack of basic knowledge about our government I bet you voted for obama, right? Bless your little heart.
Could Be

United States

#67 Nov 11, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>It will not work, your racism is a thing for your gay toiletry. 71% of Latinos voted for black Obama.
It is the truth like or not. Believe or not I don't care. As far as Obama goes yes they voted for him and that only means they have democratic views. I'm talking about dealing with people on an every day basis. And if you ask them they will say Obama is not black, He is brown. Gay you started this, Tricka sounds about as gay as it gets boy!

Since: Apr 11

Hollywood, FL

#68 Nov 11, 2012
Just moved to Atlanta ..I like it a lot because Its not that many WhiteS Here , and if I do so one there skin is so Pale !!!#god is so good

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#69 Nov 12, 2012
culture56 wrote:
Just moved to Atlanta ..I like it a lot because Its not that many WhiteS Here , and if I do so one there skin is so Pale !!!#god is so good

A racist like you should have moved to Detroit instead. Far fewer whites and the government is basically black.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Confederate ghost

Carrollton, GA

#70 Nov 14, 2012
blacks sux wrote:
its because the white brought them here to pik cotton and nevr left and they breed lk rabbits
. I could not have said it better!!!
lmao

Cincinnati, OH

#72 Nov 20, 2012
cause its legal to have chickens as pets, and the ground is good for watermelons!
Dandaman

Aurora, IL

#73 Dec 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
My family was considering moving to Atlanta from Missouri,and I have been doing alot of research. I am white, husband black, mixed children. I THOUGHT Atlanta was pretty diverse. 2012 I see there is still alot of IGNORANT people down South. What a disgrace...all we wanted was a change in and show our kids other parts of the world and be closer to FLORIDA!
Hey maybe date a white man!!!

Location hidden

#74 Dec 18, 2012
Wow wrote:
My family was considering moving to Atlanta from Missouri,and I have been doing alot of research. I am white, husband black, mixed children. I THOUGHT Atlanta was pretty diverse. 2012 I see there is still alot of IGNORANT people down South. What a disgrace...all we wanted was a change in and show our kids other parts of the world and be closer to FLORIDA!
Not as many ignorant here as in California which now has the worst schools in the nation. Your beloved state of Illinois has a city with far more ignorant people than ours, check out the murder rate in Chicago. If you really want to find a bastion of imbeciles go to Detroit, they can't even afford to pay for their own government, last week they were begging for money to keep that place financially above water. Hey, Cuba is close to Florida and diverse, think about it.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#76 Dec 18, 2012
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
1. 22 of the top 150 US high schools are in California. Georgia 1.
2. 5 of the top 25 US universities are in California. Georgia 1 (Emory).
Lol

United States

#78 Dec 18, 2012
Teacher of all children wrote:
I am a 40-year-old black woman who is considering moving to Atlanta. I have taught children of all races for the past 14 years, and never have I come across any parents as closed minded as some of these people who have posted comments on this topic. I'm not sure how and why racism began. It takes a pretty self absorbed person to brainwash himself into thinking that he is superior to another person for any reason. News flash...Atlanta is attractive to minorities because there are LEGAL lucrative job opportunities for us to provide a nice living for our families. I don't know any drug dealers there, but I do have black and white friends there who make their living as school principals, teachers, attorneys, bankers, truck drivers, nurses, and other legitimate careers. Open your eyes and your mind. It's a new day!
I agree my sister!

Location hidden

#79 Dec 18, 2012
This link will show how California is near the bottom of the list of schools in America.

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/edu_bes_edu_...
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#83 Dec 18, 2012
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
There are good schools here as well as bad. What do I care?
You just like to attempt to tear down other places because you live in a crap hole.
California USED to be a dream place to live, work, and play but it has definitely seen better days and is just about ready to be flushed down the toilet. Now all those idiots who either helped ruin California or were too cowardly to help put a stop to all the bullsheet out there are RUNNING away to places like Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and other states. These aforementioned states are probably experiencing what Southern states like Virginia, North Carolina, Northern Georgia, and Florida have experienced ad nauseum. In the South you will receive "Yankees" RUNNING away from multicult hellholes like Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, etc, but then they will come South and try to turn those places into the places they were RUNNING away from. The idiots are so brainwashed that they still ramble on about how great it was back in Chicago or wherever but then they fail to realize that their actions speak louder than their empty words. If it was so great then why the hell did you move?????????? Libtards and KKK members have the same exact migratory habits. Talk is VERY CHEAP.

United States

#85 Dec 18, 2012
BraindeadLibTARDS wrote:
Because Atlanta is operated & governed by mostly blacks. That's why. And as a result, it's mostly CORRUPT. There's even a YouTube channel called "CorruptATLANTA".
post it then !!! Liar

United States

#86 Dec 18, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist like you should have moved to Detroit instead. Far fewer whites and the government is basically black.
Grobbbbbbbbb
That's not a BAD idea ..
chocolate Busterman

Ruston, LA

#87 Dec 18, 2012
Ask all the white women ..they Love Black.Men

Blairsville, GA

#88 Dec 18, 2012
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
1. 22 of the top 150 US high schools are in California. Georgia 1.
2. 5 of the top 25 US universities are in California. Georgia 1 (Emory).
Georgia PUBLIC SCHOOLS have low rankings because guess why people? Well lets just be politically correct and say lots of "urban yufes" and "diversities" attend gubmint schools and a great deal of Whites are either home schooled or attend private schools. Where exactly are those 22 high schools located in California? I bet you a fitty dollar bill they aren't in Oakland, Compton, or Watts. Since Brown vs Board of Education, America's public aka gubmint school system has went from number ONE in the world to something that resembles a turd world cesspool educational system. "Progressive?" Really????

Since: Aug 12

United States

#89 Dec 18, 2012
Sofa King Cool wrote:
Fool I was on your side

Blairsville, GA

#90 Dec 19, 2012
Kdre wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool I was on your side
You two idiots were made for each other. Maybe you can get wassup to joing the simian brigade of ignorance. Sit down clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min rename 56,929
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,292
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 4 hr We got a fat one 307
Saving Your Pennies and Where to find box tops ... 15 hr Susan 1
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 17 hr good4life 41
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 17 hr Sherlock Holmes 146
bleach skin 18 hr chat 1

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match

Riverdale Jobs

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]