Clayton Co. Sheriff Victor Hill selling home

Aug 25, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Creative Loafing

Megan Matteucci of the AJC reports that Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill, everyone's favorite lawman, has put his four-bedroom ranch home on the market for nearly $300,000. He bought the joint for $240,000 ...

Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
riki parker

United States

#41 Oct 10, 2008
first of all victor hill is the best thing that ever happen to clayton county and all the haters just stop it lets see what happens in 2009 when the new sheriff comes to town watch the neighborhood and see the drugs, the other crimes start up again.. i hope that victor hill has applied for a better position and i know he will be sucessfull on his next journey... so good luck victor hill you are still my sheriff no matter where you go
Not A hill Fan

Jonesboro, GA

#42 Oct 12, 2008
Hill is responsible for the $450,000 dollar lawsuit that the taxpayers are left to pay after he had the previous white sheriff arrested for a racist grudge. Not to mention the undisclosed amount the taxpayers had to pay when he fired over 20 white officers for a racist grudge. I love the "no littering will be tolerated" billboard. Littering? That's the least of problems in Clay co. you can't go to a convience store in clay co. without being approched by a drug dealer, prostitute or bum. How many millions of dollars in taxpayers money can one little racist midget cost a county before he is punished bt law? Not to mention the millions of dollars in home value that has been lost because of the school system. I'm sorry this is exactly what you get when you put black people in charge! It has been proven time and time again. Now people are actually considering letting a black man run the country. God help us all! This is what you wanted, now you've got it! I left Clay co. it's your problem now.
Not A hill Fan

Jonesboro, GA

#43 Oct 12, 2008
Hill is responsible for the $450,000 dollar lawsuit that the taxpayers are left to pay after he had the previous white sheriff arrested for a racist grudge. Not to mention the undisclosed amount the taxpayers had to pay when he fired over 20 white officers for a racist grudge. I love the "no littering will be tolerated" billboard. Littering? That's the least of problems in Clay co. you can't go to a convience store in clay co. without being approched by a drug dealer, prostitute or bum. How many millions of dollars in taxpayers money can one little racist midget cost a county before he is punished bt law? Not to mention the millions of dollars in home value that has been lost because of the school system. I'm sorry this is exactly what you get when you put black people in charge! Now people are actually considering letting a black man run the country. God help us all! I left clay co. it's your problem now. This is what you wanted, well you've got it!
Not A hill Fan

Jonesboro, GA

#44 Oct 12, 2008
Ada Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain what harm and embarrassment Mr. Hill is to Clayton County, I'm confused. The only embarrassment he caused was to the Officers that he fired. But guess what, these officers were compensated, yes I agree because no one should be treated that way. Black people are treated that way everyday in this country and we are never compensated. Mr. Hill did not kill anyone, he did not rob anyone, he make a mistake, and thats the only harm he cost himself the re-election to office. Our Sheriff's office is still to this day a very professional organization. Please stop dumping of Clayton County, we are going thru enough!
"He make a mistake" where did you go to school,clayton county?
He robbed every citizen in the county and should be in jail with the rest of the criminals!
If you would stop blaming white people for your problems maybe you wouldn't have to live in clayton co.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#45 Oct 13, 2008
OUCH!
Elaine

AOL

#46 Oct 14, 2008
any thing has to be better than hill. How long have you lived in Clayton County? Best THING is exactly right. Let's talk about the Sheriff Department Choir. Being paid overtime for practices and the costly leather coats that were purchased for them and then let's review the deputies that lost thier jobs and careers because of a man trying to show his power.You need to take the blinders off your eyes! Some people in Clayton County don't even know what city they live in. Most don't even know who the Sheriff is!!!!!
riki parker wrote:
first of all victor hill is the best thing that ever happen to clayton county and all the haters just stop it lets see what happens in 2009 when the new sheriff comes to town watch the neighborhood and see the drugs, the other crimes start up again.. i hope that victor hill has applied for a better position and i know he will be sucessfull on his next journey... so good luck victor hill you are still my sheriff no matter where you go
walker

Whitmore Lake, MI

#47 Dec 8, 2008
Cop in Town wrote:
I am not a cop in Clayton County but I have been a cop for many years and I have to say Tom is right! Victor Hill was not only a big embarrassment to Clayton County in general, did a major amount of damage to what was once a very professional Sheriffs Office, but he was absolutely the biggest embarrassment to Law Enforcement that ever put on a badge! Thank God is going to be gone very soon and I don't blame him for moving out of Clayton, I would too if I had caused as much harm and embarrassment as he did. Tuck your head between your legs Victor and stay out of Law Enforcement please!
WOW I cant remeber when the sheriffs dept was a good dept. even back when bob deason was the high sheriff it was a corrupt office then.peole like william iceman ison { who has been labeled called a closet homo} was involved with the sheriffs office good ole boy network to conspire to make vendettas agaist poeple who disagreed with there politics.even police officers in other citys were a target.so no way sir has the clayton county sheriffs dept ever ever served as a good dept. thats all bull s--.when you spout out that its not true at all. wiliiam ison and hill should share a bunk inthe federal pen together, then they can get to know each other . i am sure william ison will start the contac since i {hearsay} he is a gay judge!!.
Time to heal

Atlanta, GA

#48 Dec 10, 2008
Stop blaiming Mr Hill - he made a mistake a costly mistake- Pres. Bush made a mistakes and it is costing us at the rate of a trillion dollars per month - get over it - anytime- a black person is in office - you blah blah blah all the time with so much negativity, when a white person is charge and commit the same offense -You dont say nothing and do nothing because it serves your interest to look the other way. Those who were in office are by no mean riff rart or idiots -those are the peole ther trying to serve -get a good life and start promoting hatred
Time to heal again II

Atlanta, GA

#49 Dec 10, 2008
Stop blaiming Mr Hill - he made a mistake a costly mistake- Pres. Bush made a mistakes and it is costing us at the rate of a trillion dollars per month - get over it - anytime- a black person is in office - you blah blah blah all the time with so much negativity, when a white person is charge and commit the same offense -You dont say nothing and do nothing because it serves your interest to look the other way. Those who were in office are by no mean riff raft or idiots -those are the people they were trying to serve -get a good life and start promoting hate
retired cop

Paradise Valley, AZ

#50 Dec 14, 2008
I would not be surprised if Hill doesn"t get indited for the credit card use....
dixiedarling

Jonesboro, GA

#51 Dec 17, 2008
I would just love to see him indicted for just about anything at this point.
Burban Mom of 4

Smithville, MO

#52 Dec 17, 2008
Bill in Clayton County wrote:
WPH,
I don't believe that Winston's comment was racist at all. I live smack dab in the middle of this entire mess and can tell you from listening to my neighbors and friends in the County, that they are truly embarrassed that an individual that they had high hopes for based on his pre-election redorick, turned out so badly. It is true that lots of white folks (and Black folks Too) are comparing the County to Pre-1995 statistics and are finding that once the County government began its conversion to a majority Black run operation, that an upswing of problems began. Unfortunate, but very true nonetheless. The demographics for Clayton County have change dramatically in the last 10 years. I remember that in 1994 the population was 169K white, 50K Black and other. Today it is almost exactly the opposite. White Flight from Clayton began in Late 1995 and continued through about 2006. I sat and watched INGLES Grocery Stores close every store in Clayton neighborhoods that had turned predominantly black. Jonesboro, which used to be a vibrant and historic community is quickly becoming a cesspool of crime and prostitution. What happened to the community that used to be the home of middle class Blacks and Whites that left the interior of I285 to escape the crime wave of Atlanta, well, between higher taxes in Atlanta,
Bill
I am in total agreement with this statement. Show me one (ONE) neighborhood that improves when black people move into it, one. It can't be done. I would like to see one neighborhood that has had a reduction in crime when black people move in, just one. I would like to see one neighborhood where property values increased when black people moved in, just one. Anyone?
Steven Peterson

Grovetown, GA

#53 Dec 19, 2008
The Indictment will come from this claim.

http://www.changeclayton.org

His own right hand pr man even admits to their bully tactics.
dixiedarling

Jonesboro, GA

#54 Jan 3, 2009
Missing guns and missing art. Please arrest him soon.
David

Riverdale, GA

#55 Feb 8, 2009
I've lived all my life in Fulton and Clayton County's. I can remember when most of the road's in Clayton were still dirt. Sheriff Hill is a clearly bad for Clayton County. Former Sheriffs of Clayton are not in jail unlike former Sheriffs of Henry, Fulton and DeKalb. Last I heard Sheriff Deaton has never been convicted of anything. There was another Sheriff after Deaton and before Hill. He is not in prison as far as I know. I don't think the same will be said of Hill four years down the road. Today on Friday and Saturday nights some communities in the county sound like a rifle range with so much shooting. Going back 15 years ago Clayton was quiet. Almost nothing here made the news. Today kids refer to Riverdale and Riverdale Road as Compton East in reference to gangs of Compton California. A murder seems to happen every week. Almost every time I go by the Court House there is a TV Camera Crew there. Clayton has lower taxes than most because they receive the sales tax from Hartsfield Jackson. The county does not have to pay for the Police and fire protection at the air port. There was a time when most crime in the county was at Hartsfield. The Grand Jury spent every Thursday on crime again most was at Hartsfield. I hope the New Sheriff Luck as he will need it. I understand V. Hill spent the all money allocated for the departments for the entire year in 6 months. That does not leave much for Mr. Kimbrough.
Roy Young

Jonesboro, GA

#56 Aug 13, 2009
Victor hill is a racist BLACK bastard that let my girlfriend, an inmate be anally raped by two BLACK guards at the same time while the BLACK female guard shoved a broomstick up her vagina. I wish that he rots in hell and I'm glad Clayton County is rid of his prejudice ass and I heard he's in jail? Maybe there is a God!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,396
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bently 18,880
Dogs EATING corpses of Ebola victims 3 hr Yankees Rule 12
WW3: ISIS to Blow up an American City 14 hr Mr Bojangles 15
Is it the police or is it us? 15 hr Duh 4
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 18 hr Yankees Rule 5
A Christian Empire 23 hr The Digit master 1
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••