1 Blessing From God
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2014
Tell me one blessing you want from God... for yourself.

If I agree with you.

God said He will do this for you.

God told me to post this here.

Stephen
Blessing

Rome, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2014
The one blessing I would like to receive is to help me find the patience and mental dexterity to pull of this home abortion on my girlfriend.. So how about that blessing "spirit man"?
curious

Paducah, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:

If I agree with you.

Stephen
Why do you continually post in different cities trying to misrepresent God? You never answered my last post in Paducah KY Topix. I thought that was awfully rude of you.

Please stop telling people that they can ask you for blessings when in fact, they can go straight to The Father and ask for help through Jesus' name. You are not Jesus. Stop pretending to be His voice on Topix.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 14, 2014
Blessing wrote:
The one blessing I would like to receive is to help me find the patience and mental dexterity to pull of this home abortion on my girlfriend.. So how about that blessing "spirit man"?
Hear the word of the Lord concerning
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will
bring forth the fruit of righteousness.

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from
you and your family, and be given to another to being
forth the fruit of righteousness.

It is written....

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD.

It is written....

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 14, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continually post in different cities trying to misrepresent God? You never answered my last post in Paducah KY Topix. I thought that was awfully rude of you.
Please stop telling people that they can ask you for blessings when in fact, they can go straight to The Father and ask for help through Jesus' name. You are not Jesus. Stop pretending to be His voice on Topix.
you and your family.

Every blessing that you and your family take for granted and do not use to bless the name of the Lord, it shall be taken from you and them.

A space of time has been granted to you and and your family, to repent and take the blessings of the Lord, that have been given to you and them to bless the name of the Lord, that you do not use to bless the name of the Lord. To take them and bless the name of the Lord.

And when that space of time, that you and your family have been granted, has ended, if you and your family have not repented and taken all of these blessings of the Lord that the Lord has given to you and your family, to bless the name of the Lord, and blessed the name of the Lord with all of them. They will be taken from you and your family and given to another who will

If you and your family do repent and do take the blessings of the Lord that He has given to you to bless the name of the Lord, and do bless the name of the Lord with them, as long as you continue to do so, they shall not depart from you. But if you return to your old ways and leave off from using the blessings of the Lord, to bless the name of the Lord, they shall depart from

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 14, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I will prove you are a liar....2 times

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paducah-ky/T3...
Stephen Levi wrote:
If I agree with you.
Stephen
Matthew, Chapter 18, 19: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 14, 2014
I said..."If I agree with you"

The Word of God...

Matthew, Chapter 18, 19: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree

YOU ARE THE LIAR.

Not me.

Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Not only are yo a liar and falsely accused me.

You blasphemed the Holy Ghost.
curious

Paducah, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:
Not only are yo a liar and falsely accused me.

You blasphemed the Holy Ghost.
I'm not blasphemous of the Holy Spirit at all. You're twisting everything I've ever stated. You also twist scripture. Satan does that too. I'll pray for you.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 14, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not blasphemous of the Holy Spirit at all. You're twisting everything I've ever stated. You also twist scripture. Satan does that too. I'll pray for you.
I say it is you that is the liar and it is you that is of the devil, not I.

I will prove it to God.

I will match my life against your life that all these accusations
about me that you have made, are all lies. Not a one of them is true.

Life for Life. God will judge between you and I.

Do you accept my challenge to you and honor your own words?

Yes or no?

If you do not answer with "Yes", then it will be counted as a "no",
if you do not answer at all or with anything either than a "Yes",
it will be counted as a "no" for your answer.

I await your answer?

Stephen
curious

Tucker, GA

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:
<quoted text>I say it is you that is the liar and it is you that is of the devil, not I.

I will prove it to God.

Yes or no?

I await your answer?

Stephen
Take your meds dude. God is my only judge. You have no power over me to make any decisions about my life or my death. Seriously, you need a lot of help if you think God has appointed you to be His Judge in matters of blessings or sins.
chris t

Rome, GA

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Well considering i'm an atheist no blessing what so ever.
*I got a job by going out and getting one. Didn't pray for one
*I had my children by having sex - god wasn't there
*my doctors cure my illness because they went to school and received an education. God didn't write the prescription.
*I pay my bills without help from anyone - god didn't magically pay them for me nor did I pray for riches.
I could go in but it's useless. I pray to the comic books of Spiderman and Superman that my dear is more believable. I could also sell you a bride since you seem to believe everything you read or hear. Pray for me nah I don't need it I have common sense which goes a lot farther.
chris t

Rome, GA

#13 Jul 14, 2014
*bridge* sorry for the typo God didn't do that either; auto correct on a phone. Maybe it was God though ;)
God

Downey, CA

#14 Jul 14, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it is you that is the liar and it is you that is of the devil, not I.
I will prove it to God.
Yes or no?
I await your answer?
Stephen
I hate religion.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 14, 2014
chris t wrote:
Well considering i'm an atheist no blessing what so ever.
*I got a job by going out and getting one. Didn't pray for one
*I had my children by having sex - god wasn't there
*my doctors cure my illness because they went to school and received an education. God didn't write the prescription.
*I pay my bills without help from anyone - god didn't magically pay them for me nor did I pray for riches.
I could go in but it's useless. I pray to the comic books of Spiderman and Superman that my dear is more believable. I could also sell you a bride since you seem to believe everything you read or hear. Pray for me nah I don't need it I have common sense which goes a lot farther.
you and your family.

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 14, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate religion.
you and your family.

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

chris t

Goodwater, AL

#17 Jul 15, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your family.
It is written....
It is written....
It is written....
Prove it without quoting a verse
chris t

Goodwater, AL

#18 Jul 15, 2014
Science has proven different
Doodus tallapoodus

Goodwater, AL

#19 Jul 15, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:
If I agree with you.
Stephen
i need $10. Mainly for a Pepsi and a couple of honey buns. Thank you
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Doodus tallapoodus wrote:
<quoted text>i need $10. Mainly for a Pepsi and a couple of honey buns. Thank you
you and your family.

It is written....

It is written....

It is written....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) 4 hr ThomasA is uber gay 84
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,436
Attorney/Lawyer Robert Craig Thrift Thrift & Mc... Sat Stank 4
Vondel Jefferson Feb 16 Question 4
nasty people only (Jul '14) Jan 26 nasty 2
Local aa recovery groups Jan '18 Vondell Jefferson 2
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608

Riverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages