DivaExtrodinare

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Hi, can someone recommend a skin lightening product to help fade discoloration and acne scars? something that is safe but works quickly. I found this website http://womeninquire.com/ to be helpful, but i need recommendations.
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

You would love this cream ( mega blast advance skin whitening cream. Its a strong whitening cream that work. You can find it at www.worldofentertainment23.com/skinwhiteningp...
plus they have a forum in which im a member there.
wigglers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

Having both parents being white helps a lot.
Busta Hymen

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

I would recommend a great new product called Act-Rite
Emily

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

I use a mega blast skin lightening formula from www.starsfinestlotions.com called "Advanced Skin Lightening Formula It has 2% hydroquione in it. It works great. With such low percentage I have never had any health problems as a result. My dermatologist told me hydroquione is safe as long as it is in low percentage. I am 56 years old and have been using products with it in it since I was a teen. Never had any problems.
Robynne

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

I used a cream with 8% hydroquione in it. I have been using it for many years. It has done absolutely nothing! I don't know why I bothered for so long. I'm looking for suggestings too!!
Benny

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Emily the mega blast advance skin whitening cream is from this url www.worldofentertainment23.com/skinwhiteningp... not the site you mentioned.
cecile

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

their products doesnt have hydroquinone. try BeauOxi White Plus. See their testimonials.
Carol45

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Im using mega blast
Queisha

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

I would just like to share with you guys my skin whitening secret. You see, Im a really dark skinned indian and a friend of mine recommended this product to me, guess you've heard of it. Right, it's howaido whitening pills. I purchased it online at glutathionepills.com I ordered for a 6 month supply. Im on my 4th month now and people thought I had skin bleaching in a dermatology clinic. My skin is like that of tyra banks now. The company told me that I can use it continuously to achieve a lighter tone.
Queisha

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

try
Queisha

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

I'm using howaido whitening pills
Tory One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

how come DARK SKINNED PEOPLE WANT TO BE MORE WHITE , do Al and Jesse approve :-)
Sheree

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

"I'm using howaido whitening pills"

Queisha, do you have any pics that you can show a before and after? Do the pills have any side effects so far?
Queisha

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2008

Sheree wrote:
"I'm using howaido whitening pills"
Queisha, do you have any pics that you can show a before and after? Do the pills have any side effects so far?
Hi Sheree! I have pics wid me but I hvnt uploaded it yet...sorry. So far I havent experienced any side effects except for decreased appettite which for some who are on diet might find it beneficial.
Skin Lightening Diva

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

DivaExtrodinare wrote:
Hi, can someone recommend a skin lightening product to help fade discoloration and acne scars? something that is safe but works quickly. I found this website http://womeninquire.com/ to be helpful, but i need recommendations.
hello, i've tried so many skin lightening products and nothing worked for me as good as Hollywood Lite Ning, it's a skin whitener from asia but has a base here in the USA, letme tell you this stuff works like crazy, so be sure to not over do it or you will be looking like the Gloved one himself. i started out whith the capsules to get me from a coco complexion to a carmel, and now use the injections to maintain a peach cream complex... my family and friends are in shock, but in a good way at how i have clearedup my complexion and elevated my skin tone. you can google "Hollywood Lite Ning" or go to were i get mine from biobeautylabs.com , enjoy and love your new you... cuase i'm lovin me, along with everyone else i meet,LOL... it's great and i'm just happy to share
StepH

Mexicali, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

WHERE CAN I BUY mega blast skin lightening formula??

AND does they have any store in California o Mexico I can go?

and how much it cost??
Carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Letalbis Cobbins wrote:
If you are a negro, battery acid is good at lightening your skin. Just dump the acid from a strong car battery into a jar and empty the jar on the part of your body that needs lightening.
Or drink it, it will lighten the whole body then but it takes longer.
OMG someone may try this.
Carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

StepH wrote:
WHERE CAN I BUY mega blast skin lightening formula??
AND does they have any store in California o Mexico I can go?
and how much it cost??
Its here www.worldofentertainment23.com/skinwhiteningp...
Nadia

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Guys, if you want a lighter, brighter complexion, or just want to even out your skin tone, give the Makari products a try. Makari is all the rave on the skin lightening forums. People have gotten good results from using the products. The most effective Makari skin lightening products are the Day and Night Skin Lightening Creams and the Beautifying Milk. Makari has a 10% discount code called (Amber411). You can use the discount code Amber411 on the Makari website if you want to save some money on your orders. Good luck.

http://www.makari.com/All-Products.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverdale Discussions

Search the Riverdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Synergy 39,412
Accident Victim Would Have Graduated (May '07) 19 min Cousin 69
Review: Structure Sbdc 2 hr Unhappy reviewer 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel 17,744
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 6 hr detroller 79
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 6 hr detroller 12
Georgia Mental Hospitals (Nov '07) 6 hr RP McMurphy 5
•••

Flood Watch for Clayton County was issued at April 18 at 9:14PM EDT

•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••