Please comment on white crime

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#33 May 10, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious then as to why criminal statistics are kept by race?

To establish prudent profiles. Profiling itself is not "evil" at all and is used as a law enforcement tool to great effect. The term "Racial Profiling" is a badly contrived misnomer. The issue it describes is actually "Racial Targeting" and is rightfully illegal.
Grobbbbbbbb

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#35 May 10, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot control what other people do to collect stats. What I am saying is that race is not a predictor to your behavior.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#36 May 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
To establish prudent profiles. Profiling itself is not "evil" at all and is used as a law enforcement tool to great effect. The term "Racial Profiling" is a badly contrived misnomer. The issue it describes is actually "Racial Targeting" and is rightfully illegal.
Grobbbbbbbb
We arew in agreement sir. But, I am not angry with white cops who pull over black guys. I am more angry with blacks guys who perpetuate reasons to justify racial profiling.
Beetzmee

Marietta, GA

#37 May 10, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
So far, nothing.
You racist pigs cannot bring yourselves to admit there is white crime.
Pathetic crackers. So racist, it's pitiful.
Crickets. Swine.
Sofa King...who would have thunk it? How appropos'....no matter...here's some white crime....I'm on my way to your sister's house and I haven't been laid in a while...I'm swelling up for her...good news for me is that I can finally get this out of me...bad news for her is that I've been drinking so this might take awhile...

Bet...owt dis mahv rit h'year...
Beetzmee

Marietta, GA

#38 May 10, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they tell us just how bad 15% of society is...constantly? That, and to give YOU something to whine about. Just spitballing here but, by ANYONE's measurement, we all know who "they" are.

Stats don't lie but, the ones with all the bad ones, just might....

Ba Booooooooom

Location hidden

#39 May 10, 2013
Beetzmee wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they tell us just how bad 15% of society is...constantly? That, and to give YOU something to whine about. Just spitballing here but, by ANYONE's measurement, we all know who "they" are.
Stats don't lie but, the ones with all the bad ones, just might....
Ba Booooooooom

Actually they are not 15%. They never got beyond 13% and will likely never rise higher as they are marginalized by the lack of border control. Hispanic and Asian aliens are basically taking their jobs and futures without a fight.

This is one time I would admit that white people could help, but don't. I wonder why?
Grobbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#40 May 10, 2013
I'll comment on White crime. White crime does indeed exist but it doesn't pose near the problem that Black or Brown crime does. Asian crime stats are even lower than Whites. White crime is more of a problem than Yellow crime, while Brown crime is a far more significant problem than White crime. Black crime makes even the Mexicans look good by comparison. The truth shall set you free.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#41 May 10, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Crime does not have a color, it has a class. violent criminals have similar charactersitics, not demographics. They are usually un-educated, unemployed, raised without a father, pro-creater without marriage, poor, etc...
Those who commit white color crimes also make up a similar characteristic, not a demographic. They are usually educated, home-owner, married, and gainfully employed.
Not according to the FBI statistics, most violent crimes are committed by young blacks. This is a dead horse, evidence has been posted repeatedly, but denied by the black posters.

Location hidden

#42 May 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the FBI statistics, most violent crimes are committed by young blacks. This is a dead horse, evidence has been posted repeatedly, but denied by the black posters.

Why do you suppose they would deny it? I mean, if even the FBI verifies the facts, what's to be denied?
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#43 May 10, 2013
In 2005 according to United States Department of Justice Interracial Crime Statistics there were 37,460 Black on White rapes and/or sexual assaults committed in the United States. In that same year there were less than 10 White on Black rapes and/or sexual assaults. Why less than 10? Because the number could be anywhere from 0-10 and will not show up statistically if less than 10. So there could have very well been not one single solitary White on Black rape for that year. Now contrast that to 37,460 Black on White rapes. That works out to over 100 White women were raped and/or sexually assaulted by Black men each and every day in the United States during 2005. Where is the outcry??????????

Location hidden

#44 May 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose they would deny it? I mean, if even the FBI verifies the facts, what's to be denied?
Grobbbbbbbb
Only racist deny facts when the facts place their ethnicity in an embarrassing light, and imbeciles argue with sign posts, take your pick.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#45 May 10, 2013
If you actually are stupid enough to beLIEve all the anti-White tripe that comes out of Hymiewood, you would think racists white thugs are terrorizing angelic, innocent, black folk for sport. You would think fairy tales like "A Time To Kill" actually existed. But as you can see, White on Black rape is about as rare as a winning Powerball Lottery ticket for the whole jackpot. Black on White rape not only exists, but as you can see is of epidemic proportions. Where are the good "reverends" to condemn all this racial hostility towards white women??????????

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 May 10, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot control what other people do to collect stats. What I am saying is that race is not a predictor to your behavior.
Under that argument your previous post is nonsense, as "class", is not a predictor of behavior.

Location hidden

#47 May 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Under that argument your previous post is nonsense, as "class", is not a predictor of behavior.
His reply of denial was proof of my #44 post.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#48 May 10, 2013
Wonder if the nut or DiaperDave will address "our" problem with Black criminals and Black crime in "our" country? Bless their little hearts.

Location hidden

#49 May 10, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Wonder if the nut or DiaperDave will address "our" problem with Black criminals and Black crime in "our" country? Bless their little hearts.

Really man, who TF cares what either (or the same) of those a-holes think? The answer is always the same. Over the last year I have engaged both (or the same schizophrenic) in every sort of way and the result is always the same: I'm white, so I'm an evil racist who wants to barbecue Jews and put negroes in chains.

What neither (or the same) seems to realize is that ALL I want is to express myself as an American. That means freedom of speech and it means that if I don't want to be around non-white culture, I don't have to be. Forcing the issue is what ruins the whole deal.

Would they want to be forced to listen to Polka? He|| no. So why should I have to endure aspects of their culture I want no part of? Equality is also a matter of respect. If I don't want to be around you, why can't you respect that? I certainly won't hang around you if you don't want me around.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#50 May 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Really man, who TF cares what either (or the same) of those a-holes think? The answer is always the same. Over the last year I have engaged both (or the same schizophrenic) in every sort of way and the result is always the same: I'm white, so I'm an evil racist who wants to barbecue Jews and put negroes in chains.
What neither (or the same) seems to realize is that ALL I want is to express myself as an American. That means freedom of speech and it means that if I don't want to be around non-white culture, I don't have to be. Forcing the issue is what ruins the whole deal.
Would they want to be forced to listen to Polka? He|| no. So why should I have to endure aspects of their culture I want no part of? Equality is also a matter of respect. If I don't want to be around you, why can't you respect that? I certainly won't hang around you if you don't want me around.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbb
Freedom of association is a thing of the past and isn't welcome in a DIEverse, "pigressive," modern society. FORCED integration is the way to a true utopia. The Gawds of Political Correctness know what is best and will see to it that you will do what is best for you and yours. The Book of Dave 3:16.

Location hidden

#52 May 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of association is a thing of the past and isn't welcome in a DIEverse, "pigressive," modern society. FORCED integration is the way to a true utopia. The Gawds of Political Correctness know what is best and will see to it that you will do what is best for you and yours. The Book of Dave 3:16.

I remember it well. It started for me when I was in 6th grade. I walked to the elementary school where I went to 5th grade to catch a bus for an hour to the George Washington Carver 6th grade center. When I arrived with the other busloads of white kids I discovered my new "classmates" were 2 to 4 years older and not happy to see us.

It has taken me years to understand that the school mixing was not about racial harmony (obviously, since it never happened). It was about bringing up the scores of low performing schools and leveling off the scores of higher performing schools. It was yet another government scam to make it seem like integration was the right course of action. So what was the effect?

Do I have any more respect for the government now than I did as a kid? No. Did black and white kids learn to love each other? No. Did black grades improve? No (but white grades went down, so that made things look level).

And now, decades later, are we any better off? Are black Americans any better off? NO. They don't even want to be Americans anymore. They want to be "special" and demand all that is "owed" to them. I don't owe a thing. I was a baby when the Freedom Riders arrived in Alabama. So what can I do? Nothing.
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#53 May 11, 2013
I was very young during the so-called "Civil Rights Movement" aka more appropriately as the "Swindle Whites Movement." I've learned the so-called "Civil Rights Movement" was all about causing chaos and taking away Whites rights more so than empowering Blacks. Blacks were USED just as homosexuals and illegal invaders are being USED today. During the FORCED busing incident in Boston that would follow later, I was a teenager and I vividly remember the utter duplicitous hypocrisy that unfolded on my television screen. Here were these White libtarded Massholes who preached integration for all those racist White southerners and their children. Yet when it came time for them to practice what they preached or actually walk the walk instead of just talking the talk, they were full of sh*t. That's right people, all those White libtarded Massholes in LIEberal Boston rioted and didn't want their precious children going to DIEverse schools like you racist White southerners were made to do. It seems all those White LIEberals in Boston were full of sh*t and hot air. Double standards anyone.

Location hidden

#54 May 11, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember it well. It started for me when I was in 6th grade. I walked to the elementary school where I went to 5th grade to catch a bus for an hour to the George Washington Carver 6th grade center. When I arrived with the other busloads of white kids I discovered my new "classmates" were 2 to 4 years older and not happy to see us.
It has taken me years to understand that the school mixing was not about racial harmony (obviously, since it never happened). It was about bringing up the scores of low performing schools and leveling off the scores of higher performing schools. It was yet another government scam to make it seem like integration was the right course of action. So what was the effect?
Do I have any more respect for the government now than I did as a kid? No. Did black and white kids learn to love each other? No. Did black grades improve? No (but white grades went down, so that made things look level).
And now, decades later, are we any better off? Are black Americans any better off? NO. They don't even want to be Americans anymore. They want to be "special" and demand all that is "owed" to them. I don't owe a thing. I was a baby when the Freedom Riders arrived in Alabama. So what can I do? Nothing.
Grobbbbbbbb
The rational for integration was to make every one equal. It has accomplished it, now integrated schools are at the level the poor performing schools in the past. Today I can ride by a school at recess and tell anyone who will listen the performance level of that school. The truth shall set some free, but cause the incarceration of thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr Quirky 237
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Bayonne nj 21,381
Top Rated Top Up Wireless Phone Prepaid Refill ... (Feb '15) 19 hr make a sandwich b... 4
Help Thu Tested 4
Augusta Springs Apartments: Slum Landlords INCO... Thu jesus was a zombie 2
Augusta Georgia sucks!!!!!! (Sep '15) Wed Skinnydave 46
Sure Could Use Some Global Warming Wed Skinnydave 6

Riverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages