Please comment on white crime

Posted in the Riverdale Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Education

Anniston, AL

#3 May 6, 2013
The were these majority white schools in Atlanta with majority white teachers and the teachers had grading parties to change the wrong answers on the kids tests to correct ones because either the teachers could not teach or the kids could not learn. Amazing what lengths these white people will go to to remain relevant in learned circles.
Really

Anniston, AL

#5 May 6, 2013
stupid hick wrote:
<quoted text>

edjucashun
You are stupid. At least try and spell correctly or use a dictionary.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6 May 6, 2013
stupid hick wrote:
Go for it, Paul Blart, Private Booby and lighturdnuts. It won't kill ya.
Post some white crime. Can ya do it? Racist swine.
Bless your little heart.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#8 May 6, 2013
Kfc bees got hisself sum edjucashun from dat MOhouse collage. he bees edumucated and intelijent jus like prezident Obbomba. he sez he gone gits one of dem Ph & D and bee dun make us jellus.
SoFatKingTool

France

#9 May 6, 2013
stupid hick wrote:
Go for it, Paul Blart, Private Booby and lighturdnuts. It won't kill ya.
Post some white crime. Can ya do it? Racist swine.
Assuming that you’re white, as you constantly claim to be, then you would rank as one of the most horrendous white crimes ever. The brother and sister who spawned you should hang their heads in shame. Your inane and uninformed rants are an insult to the intelligence of normal people everywhere. Your appearance, the specifics of which are unknown to most of us, is no doubt criminally hideous and certainly challenges the elephant man for grotesqueness in it’s ability to make people cover their eyes and look away. Your mind is criminally paranoid. No doubt in earlier times, you would have been locked away in an asylum somewhere in a swampy, alligator and snake infested “rest home” where your constant obsession with events that you believe to be occurring, but which are actually only figments of your diseased mind, would pose no threat to the tranquility and safety of the general population. Most of us are surprised you've been able to evade the "most wanted list" for so long.
John boy

Anonymous Proxy

#11 May 6, 2013
somebody call a doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah...
Somebody get a pair of crutches for that crippled reply.
SoFatKingTool

Chicago, IL

#13 May 6, 2013
Waaa…. Waaa… Mommy… Mommy… The bad men on the internet who make fun of me will not stop. Doctor Schitzokure said that they’d get sick of listening to me whining all the time and stop making fun of me. But they’re still making fun of me mommy. Make them stop or I’ll hold my breath until I turn blue mommy. Waaa…. Waaa….

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 May 7, 2013
This should put an end to everyone's question about percentages of who is doing the crime. Even though DD won't answer the General's question. Glad I could help.

http://mugshotsatlanta.com/

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 May 9, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
This should put an end to everyone's question about percentages of who is doing the crime. Even though DD won't answer the General's question. Glad I could help.
http://mugshotsatlanta.com/

It takes a while, but paging through and looking at the actual crimes these creeps commit is very telling.
Grobbbbbbb
Sofa King Right

Douglasville, GA

#18 May 9, 2013
I love saltines wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw private booby's question.
Have you had a stroke? Are you going to let Grub come out and play today? Have you seen the news on Cleveland? It reminded me of you.
Are you sofa king stupid that you can't answer a simple question?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#20 May 9, 2013
Please go back to Cacafornia.
uncle kracker

Snellville, GA

#22 May 9, 2013
white crime is like bigfoot! u hear about but never see it , cause it isnt real. 14/88
Race Mayce

Atlanta, GA

#23 May 9, 2013
All I can say is Newtown, CT! OKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Location hidden

#24 May 10, 2013
Race Mayce wrote:

More kids die in Detroit or Chicago. And that's all you can say? Pitiful. But by all means take comfort in it if you must. After all, a lone white psychopath still causes less damage than hundreds of gun toting black gang members fighting over which corner they can best "sling" from.

But why worry about that when you can point to Newtown? Please, continue ignoring the plight of your own community while making fun of the few crazy white people who go awry. Watching black America implode has become so common the news doesn't even bother with it anymore.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#25 May 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a while, but paging through and looking at the actual crimes these creeps commit is very telling.
Grobbbbbbb
While perusing their crimes, it makes one question the logic behind America's universal suffrage. To think the future of our country, in a close election, might depend upon the votes from these criminal thugs as it did in Florida.

Location hidden

#26 May 10, 2013
Race Mayce wrote:
Over 500 were killed in Chicago last year which has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. You might want to remove your blinders or incorporate some logic into your future posts. If you would care to use Google, it will elude to the ethnicity of those responsible for those deaths in Chicago. The truth sill set some free, for thugs it provides incarceration. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#27 May 10, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
While perusing their crimes, it makes one question the logic behind America's universal suffrage. To think the future of our country, in a close election, might depend upon the votes from these criminal thugs as it did in Florida.

There's a reason Florida is shaped like that!
Grobbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#28 May 10, 2013
Race Mayce wrote:
If this is all you can say, are you mentally challenged like the nut? Bless your little heart.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#30 May 10, 2013
Crime does not have a color, it has a class. violent criminals have similar charactersitics, not demographics. They are usually un-educated, unemployed, raised without a father, pro-creater without marriage, poor, etc...

Those who commit white color crimes also make up a similar characteristic, not a demographic. They are usually educated, home-owner, married, and gainfully employed.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#31 May 10, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Crime does not have a color, it has a class. violent criminals have similar charactersitics, not demographics. They are usually un-educated, unemployed, raised without a father, pro-creater without marriage, poor, etc...
Those who commit white color crimes also make up a similar characteristic, not a demographic. They are usually educated, home-owner, married, and gainfully employed.
I'm curious then as to why criminal statistics are kept by race?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No title (Jan '13) 19 min apple 21
Disturbance on Ireland-Bound Flight (Mar '08) 2 hr sebastian 18
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 4 hr Mr Hopson 993
No minorities on Ingles Board of Directors? (Jun '14) 10 hr Vern 94
Bobbi Kristina suffers seizures 11 hr queenladyt 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 19 hr joyjharrison 4
depression 22 hr Yolanda 2

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match