Riverdale Teen, Suspect Killed in Robbery Attempt

Nov 6, 2008 Full story: WXIA-TV Atlanta 15

Clayton County police say three people were shot during a robbery attempt that left a teenage girl and a suspect dead.

Full Story
DAMN RIKIA

Yorktown, VA

#1 Nov 7, 2008
man damn kia we MISSIN U LIKE CRAZY SHIT WE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE BESTEST OF FRIENDS BUT SHIT U WAS CLOSE TO ME SHIT TIA JERMANY AND TIFF AND HER FAMILY I NO THAT YALL IS IN PAIN I MEAN SHIT WHO WOULDNT BE IN PAIN AFTER LOSIN A GREAT PERSON LIKE KIA

MAN YALL JUS KEEP YALL HEADS UP RIKIA ROSS IS JUS GONE FOR A MINUTE UNTIL WE MEET UP WITH HER AGAIN

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP WIT THE RUMORS IF U DO NOT NO THE REAL TRUE STORY ONLY GOD AND RIKIA'S GOOD FRIENDS AND FAMILY NO WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT SAD NIGHT OF NOV. 4 2008 SO DROP IT PLEASE FOR KIA'S SOULS SAKE

MAN KIA WE MISSIN U DEARLY AND MY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE

LOVE MUCH
YOUR FOREVER HIGHSCHOOL FRIEND
Y Bellamy

Tulsa, OK

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Can you please tell me what the "real true story" is as you say? Thank You
TIFFANY LIL BROTHER

Riverdale, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2008
it happened in front of my house and took place in my house sum of yall dont know a damn thing
nikki

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 9, 2008
this some messed up shit i cant beleive u gone Rikia i couldnt help but cry wen i saw u n yo casket at da funeral live in da sky have fun we gone meet u up there it may be sooner than u think cuz folks dying left n right. Rip Korben n Rikia
ghost hunter

Nicholls, GA

#5 Nov 10, 2008
I hope Rikia speaks better english than the rest of you when she gets to heaven.
Missing You

Memphis, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2008
ghost hunter, I really pray you never loose anyone close to you and someone as tastless as yourself won't express the ignoance you've expressed her. I've known Rikia and her family since she was about 7yrs. I also know you Dominic and your family. This was a very sad thing but hopefully it will make you young folks wake up and see the pain we as parents feel when we have to bury our babies.This one(1) young lady brought alot of souls to Chirst and that was a beautiful thing.I will keep all you young folks in my prayers. Dominic I'm praying for your Mom too because she had to witness alot. May God bless her.
Latonya -Big Sis

Decatur, GA

#7 Nov 10, 2008
I love you Kia. R.I.P.
Dat right

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2008
Law of da jungle took another one.

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya!!!
Praying 4 riverdale

Decatur, GA

#9 Nov 12, 2008
Its really sad,these teens are only 17 or 18 years old. I went to Riverdale high and i knew these teens.Something needs to be done because at least 10 ppl i know have died in the last 2weeks in riverdale.Please stop the violence.We are killing our next generation,Pray for some peace and resolution in Riverdale....its truely needed.
r.i.p kORBEN,dANA,jOSH,Rikia,Don D,Brandon Johnson.....live in the sky.
Bill in Clayton County

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2008
"Law of da jungle took another one."

Fascinating!

Poet of Da Hood ?

Bill
monique

Snellville, GA

#11 Nov 22, 2008
RIKIA,♥ I MISS YOU SO MUCH GROWIN UP AS KIDS NOW U IN HEAVEN WITH OUR FARTHER GOD.U WAS INNOCENT U DIDNT MEAN TO BE MURDERED THIS WAY...WE LOVED YOU SO MUCH U HELPDED SO MAY PEOPLE IN SO MANY WAYS KIA, U LOVED TO DANCE I REMEBER YA FAVORITE SONG WAS SHE GOTTA DONK...KIA I LOVE YOU & CHERRISH U SO MUCH IN LIFE U WAS GOD GIFT ANBGEL JUS MAKE SURE U LOOK DWN OVER US & SAVE US A SPOT IN HEAVEN NEXT TO YOU!!!! ♥♥&#98 29; MONIQUE♥♥
missin u babez

Hartford, MI

#13 Dec 10, 2008
rikia we still missin u baby girl aint nobody for got about u r.i.p
Da Baddest

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Jan 27, 2009
Kia, we go way back to 6th grade and you're such a great person. I ray God only gives you the best Babygirl.

You're always loved and missed
PRISTY

Riverdale, GA

#16 Dec 4, 2010
Miss mouth of da south as yo big bro call it, Ain't nobody eva gone live on this earth that even compares to you,WE MISSIN YOU TRULY DOWN HERE GIRL BUT I CANT WAIT TIL I SEE YOU UP THERE GIRL. REMEMBER ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM,ZOOM WE V.I.P. B****
buck

Lake Linden, MI

#17 Dec 5, 2010
DAMN RIKIA wrote:
man damn kia we MISSIN U LIKE CRAZY SHIT WE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE BESTEST OF FRIENDS BUT SHIT U WAS CLOSE TO ME SHIT TIA JERMANY AND TIFF AND HER FAMILY I NO THAT YALL IS IN PAIN I MEAN SHIT WHO WOULDNT BE IN PAIN AFTER LOSIN A GREAT PERSON LIKE KIA
MAN YALL JUS KEEP YALL HEADS UP RIKIA ROSS IS JUS GONE FOR A MINUTE UNTIL WE MEET UP WITH HER AGAIN
PLEASE EVERYONE STOP WIT THE RUMORS IF U DO NOT NO THE REAL TRUE STORY ONLY GOD AND RIKIA'S GOOD FRIENDS AND FAMILY NO WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT SAD NIGHT OF NOV. 4 2008 SO DROP IT PLEASE FOR KIA'S SOULS SAKE
MAN KIA WE MISSIN U DEARLY AND MY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE
LOVE MUCH
YOUR FOREVER HIGHSCHOOL FRIEND
what kind of ape talk is this your spouting out dont have to guess if your a sambo or not . Yea robbery can get you killed ha ha ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fans sell out 'The Interview' on Christmas 7 hr Dino Destiny 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 8 hr tom 354
More ebolo 9 hr Raymond 3
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) 17 hr Hamitup8 81
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Review: Destination Assured Dec 11 sclex 1

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match