Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

The republicans needs to stop trying the tell poor peoples where to spend they pay check.We dont tell the big money republicans what to do wif they money.So stop hating poor and needing peoples who needs help cause of republicans and what Bush dit to the ecomoney.
President Obama have didt more to helps the poor then any president in history . That why he will get lected again and again.Barack need to give orders to put the racist hater republicans in jail .Barack thanks you for all the love you gives the poor .Allah be wif you.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Welfare provided from voluntary donations is love.
Big Brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

How many guns do all you poor and needing People have?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Taking care of yourself and your family and not begging the government or anyone else to do what you are supposed to do is love. wassup is on welfare and depends on his government check. He has told us this in his previous posts. Bless his little heart.
Big Brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

How many guns do you have wassup?
Brenda

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Wassup is clearly going out of his way to inflame people. He has to override autocorrect to sound that inarticulate.
Frank

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

being on the welfare is nothing more than modern day SLAVERY.You still get fed by the slave master (OBAMA) you still get a house so you dont have to live in the woods,and you DONT HAVE TO PICK THE COTTON.I say lets start up the plantations again and get the welfare rolls to get people to work the farm.YOUR ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOUR GRANDPARENTS WERE SLAVES, What do you think YOU are???? A SLAVE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE