Clayton aghast at slayings of teens

Nov 23, 2008 Read more: Atlanta Journal-Constitution 6

Ricardo Mahone was willing to put up with Minnesota winters to escape the cycle of violence he saw around his Clayton County home.

Read more
Guitarkiller13

Marietta, GA

#1 Nov 24, 2008
damn you clayton thugs. I want you all to be rounded up and bussed/shipped to Guatanamo. perhaps time for martial law in Clayton?
Dat right

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2008
How can "citizens" of Clayton County be "aghast" when there are killings their everyday?
clay-co trash

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2008
this is no new problem, oh yeah, HA Maybe Obama can fix it!?!?
CBJ

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 6, 2010
Look at these comments... if you are adults this is utterly rediculous. You don't know love, or even care for GOD. This is the source of the problems for Clayton, and all over. No one seems to believe in God anymore. This needs to die. Guitarkiller, if they ship away what you helped create how will you learn a lesson? Dat right, Clayton County was never this bad 10 years ago. Violence no matter the consistency is ever to be treated or thought of lightly unless you would think lightly if your bro. or sister, was randomly shot and killed. Clay-co trash, You like Obama? then why do you put more burden on him by acting opposite to what got him to be president of the U.S.? This violence even in our hearts are why nothing is changing. It starts with each individual not Obama. Our future depends on us. If everyone was like you, would the world be a better place? If your answer is no, then its a clear sign that some change needs to take place within.
william

Houghton, MI

#5 Feb 12, 2010
violence has allways been in clayton cty, even way back when i was there in the 70s.however the corruption in the cty gov. was also there with the good ole boys in the s.o dept and the the [{william ison} d/a office.there were people like E.Coker who visited clayton county etc.murdered and raped sue wick, and then continued the crime spree, nope nothing has changed in clayton cty , ole split hoof[SATAN} is still loose in the cty and in the courts, just ask the cty clerks about the judges!!! ha ha ha. MURDER CORRUPTION MAYHEM! a witch dr. in mt. view put a curse on clayton cty when they destroyed some good people in that city including some damn good police officers, no body liked the mt. view p.d. too rough?? nope not according to the f.b.i. just a real agressive police dept.Now you are facing the shame in cllllayton cty ha h aha ha ha. isnt that right judge?
American

Pineville, LA

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Where are these young adults getting all these guns? For those of you who want to say this is all about white people, black people and all others I am a middle aged white woman, own our own business second generation, live in a good neighborhood & have for many years. Then on March 14, 2007 my baby son who had just turned 16 years old with his whole life ahead of him was taken from our home via his bedroom window by an almost 16 year old long time childhood neighbor. No drugs, no alchol, no gangs, no conflict involved. This monster confessed to killing both his biological parents with their own 9 mili meter gun at close range. Then took our bloved Matthew who was suffering a broken knee cap & transported Matthew over to that house just behind our home and shot our cherished beloved Gift from Almighty God that I would have laid down my life for that monster shot our Matthew 9 times with that families arsenal of every kind of gun made by mankind left unsecured and accessable to children that were tutored in that home, young adults and dangerous people. All for the parents life insurance money is all we can think is the motive as the monster stated it wanted a better life. It's in prison serving 3 consecutive life sentences no probation, no parole, in solitary confindment for it's security and our tax dollars pay to take care of this monster!

Lock Up Your Guns People!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta cops are more racist than the rednecks ... 38 min RP McMurphy 2
6 Rapes in Brookhaven! 44 min RP McMurphy 1
why is racism getting worse in America ??????? 57 min General Robert E Lee 17
News Protestors gather to support Atlanta educators ... 4 hr asamys 10
last post wins! (Feb '12) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 740
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) 18 hr ColeZ 19

Tornado Watch for Clayton County was issued at April 19 at 9:06AM EDT

More from around the web

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]