Has one one been to Pain management atlanta or premier pain management?

Posted in the Riverdale Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
preferredduck

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

@ the previous poster. I go to hapeville medical centre and have been taken care of for two years now. They actually do a nerve study in house for neck and back problems. I have seen people get turned away because their paperwork is not in order, not because they just felt the need to do so. The lady in the back gina has never been mean to anybody. They do not see 20 people a day and I know for a fact they will not see anyone out of state or if their paperwork is not in order. Your mri cannot be 4 years old either at almost any clinic these days.

So what did your friends mri say? Was it fake or doctored, or was it just a small disc bulge. I ask this because they will not take anyone that is iffy. They can spot people who abuse them and they listen to people in the waiting room. They rejected a guy on the spot who opened his wallet to pay and his snorting straw fell out even though his paperwork was there because they don't want junkies up there. Got it!! Maybe your buddy is a Dr shopper and he got caught, who knows. Also its not $400/ month, its $200 just like most clinics but they also accept insurance and medicare, if they were a cash only racket why would they take insurance, right they wouldn't. Busted buddy!!
preferredduck

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Hapeville Medical Center wrote:
Not a real pain management. Big scam says my best friend who went there last week, and they took his $400, cash, told him his MRI was not good and made him feel like a criminal. Come back in 28 days Mr. Smith to get your anti inflamatory meds refilled. Beware of these get rich quick foreign doctors. They will jam you up.
DEA you are locking up the wrong people.$400 x 20 a day x 5 days a week? Yea ok, what the f ever...
See my post below. They take all forms of insurance here, including Medicare. I have been going two years now. Either your friend had shady paperwork since they verify everything, and I'm talking all lines of the mri, not just confirming it was done. They also do not take out of state patients. They won't take someone from a pill mill either because they don't want to get in trouble. I have seen people rejected by droping their snorting straw on the counter. So junkies need not apply here.
Uncle LeRoy

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

KnightMoves wrote:
Jay walk across I-75 at noon..no more pain!
285 is much faster,Rush hour even faster
Michealj

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

GoofyGal1985 wrote:
I want to go to one of these 2 clinics. I am from out of state. Please give me any advice on any past expirences and if the outcome isnt good please tell me of a walk in pain clinic that I may be able to get into tomorrow. Desperate need right now.
Try the hope clinic in Virginia, they have several locations,charleston,wythevill e and others. I'm pretty sure u will b satisfied! 13048607930-- call now
HFN

Hallandale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

seems to me like the junkies are complaining about a legitimate office. Seems as though they refuse to dispense meds unless necessary. Seems like the complete opposite of a pill mill to me.
Dysto

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Premier Pain Management was raided today 1/24/13 at aprox. 11:30am by DEA, GBI and Local PD. Dr Williams and the owner of the business were arrested and are being held overnight awaiting fed court charges the following day. This is what the DEA agent in charge told me before sending me on my way after I had already paid and seen doctor. I was waiting for my appt card and prescription(I got neither refund nor prescriptions) when they burst in the door with assault rifles up. LOL Guess that is what happens when you allow all the junkies from all over the country to be a paitient. I saw the other doctor not Williams today and he seemed to know his medicine.
hocus pocus

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

reallyhurtin wrote:
pain management atlanta made me sit there all day literally close t0 10 hours and then gave me a few 10mg vicodin because they wanted me to get another MRI and come back in a month. bunch 0f scam artists in my opinion
in my opinion I would have had you sit there for 10 hours and give you a cup of water and a BC powder and charged you $750 up front..You pill heads think you got the world by the tail, but eventually you WILL get caught.
hocus pocus

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Dysto wrote:
Premier Pain Management was raided today 1/24/13 at aprox. 11:30am by DEA, GBI and Local PD. Dr Williams and the owner of the business were arrested and are being held overnight awaiting fed court charges the following day. This is what the DEA agent in charge told me before sending me on my way after I had already paid and seen doctor. I was waiting for my appt card and prescription(I got neither refund nor prescriptions) when they burst in the door with assault rifles up. LOL Guess that is what happens when you allow all the junkies from all over the country to be a paitient. I saw the other doctor not Williams today and he seemed to know his medicine.
thats just wonderful.You paid and didnt get your presc.LOL,I bet THAT pissed you off since all you went in for WAS the presc.. want some oxy?
pancho gracious

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I will be traveling to mexico the first of feb.Most meds there are not regulated.Would you be interested if I could directly ship you oxy or tabs to your home?Would you be willing to pay a $50 per year charge to help me pay living expenses in Ciudad Juarez if I shipped you what you want? please answer here.

Since: Jan 13

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Hocus pocus your just as sick! I bet you masturbate as you type your post.
Fourthward

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Anyone that is in real pain I can help u no bs my mother suffered thru it and I hate it for people if u need help have rox30mg dialaudid k4 loritab5 fentanyl patches 50 and 75 microgram just e mail me fourthward44@live.com
fool me once wrote:
Do not go to premier pain management. They are a pain in the ass. You basically sit there for hours and if things aren't perfect, they verify previous drs, call pharmacies, you have to do physical therapy for an extra $50. Its all just not worth the wait and the dr.'s seem to be pretty arrogant and self righteous. You can find and do better-I promise!
Jeff Gonzalez

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

The DEA created the first big pill mill, American Pain,located in Florida, to put a media spotlight/circus on the concept of a pill mill . It was like showing the world how dangerous a terrorist could be when the CIA let planes crash into buildings, and then charging a fortune to protect Americans from terrorist, ex. T.S.A, military, Homeland Security. They let 30 year old brothers treat any patient for three years with oxy/alprazolam cocktails, bring in tens of millions of dollars and then seized it all plus millions in property. The DEA got everything, which makes them the real drug dealers.
Jeff Gonzalez

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The DEA/Purdue Pharma are in business together. They are scaring and arresting doctors that prescribe generic opiates, yet they, The DEA/Purdue cartel, encourage doctors to prescribe Purdues patented OxyContin/OxyNeo, extended release product. They claim it cant be abused,however a letter on Purdue letterhead from October of 2010 states that Purdue cant prove it's any less subject to abuse, diversion, or addiction than generic oxycodone. They had to do the letter because they knew the extended releasecan be sold, abused, and addictive. It's like light cigarettes still have a warning of death on the side of the pack just like regular cigarettes. NADDI, aka, National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators, which is well funded by Purdue, was created as an enforcement unit for brand protection to anyone willing to pay drug agents to protect their brand. Purdue and Endo Pharma are now in hyper-profit mode as the DEA is arresting doctors which creates a scaring effect to the doctors not yet arrested. The DEA/Purdue put on seminars and hug/wine and dine, the non arrested doctors with kind words, like its ok to prescribe extended release opiates, but not generics. The generic manufacturers don't payoff hired guns so the DEA demonizes the inexpensive and legal generic meds. The DEA monitors topix, and they know exactly who I am. So FYI DEA, remember your agency is a criminal organization that works with Purdue Pharma, a criminally convicted corporation that paid a 635 million dollar fine for the crime of lying about the effects of OxyContin, and now your agency, the DEA, is their best friend because they pay you to be. Criminals with badges make me sick.
DonnaReynolds313

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Premier was RAIDED & SHUT DOWN on Jan. 24th

Since: Jan 13

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

As long as you are interested in getting meds, continue your search through clinics. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS MAN CLAIMING TO HAVE PILLS HALF OFF! Ben 4045398674 SCAMMER and LIAR
rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

don't you people know dea and FBI watch these topics. they collect all notes of your info and the clinics you talk about. maybe that's why there no clinic left to help anyone. be wise stay off the computer posting personal information. you can't honestly think this is this easy.

:
Ben

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

preferredduck wrote:
<quoted text>
See my post below. They take all forms of insurance here, including Medicare. I have been going two years now. Either your friend had shady paperwork since they verify everything, and I'm talking all lines of the mri, not just confirming it was done. They also do not take out of state patients. They won't take someone from a pill mill either because they don't want to get in trouble. I have seen people rejected by droping their snorting straw on the counter. So junkies need not apply here.
you dope heads are the reason insurance is so high.The state of ga is about to start the new program where all pharmacies and ALL DOCTORS are linked.If you visit one pain clinic in the morning and go down the street to another this afternoon, the computer will show where you have been and what you got, this way it will save us tax paying legal people lots of money and you dope heads can die in the street.You are a nusiance to society.
Ben

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

there is NO SUCH thing as a PAIN CLINIC.That is CODE for PLACE FOR DOPE ADDICTS TO GET PILLS.I would like to see the DEA shut down ALL of the clinics and arrest everybody that has a file there. This would make you idiots scared to go afraid you were going to get arrested.ROT IN JAIL for all I CARE>
livinginpain

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

pancho gracious wrote:
I will be traveling to mexico the first of feb.Most meds there are not regulated.Would you be interested if I could directly ship you oxy or tabs to your home?Would you be willing to pay a $50 per year charge to help me pay living expenses in Ciudad Juarez if I shipped you what you want? please answer here.
?
livinginpain

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Ben wrote:
there is NO SUCH thing as a PAIN CLINIC.That is CODE for PLACE FOR DOPE ADDICTS TO GET PILLS.I would like to see the DEA shut down ALL of the clinics and arrest everybody that has a file there. This would make you idiots scared to go afraid you were going to get arrested.ROT IN JAIL for all I CARE>
Ben, you are right. They make it hard for the people who rally need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••
Riverdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Riverdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••