Has one one been to Pain management atlanta or premier pain management?

Posted in the Riverdale Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2011
I want to go to one of these 2 clinics. I am from out of state. Please give me any advice on any past expirences and if the outcome isnt good please tell me of a walk in pain clinic that I may be able to get into tomorrow. Desperate need right now.
Lulu backdoor beauty

Resaca, GA

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Just find a heroin dealer.The med will be the strongest you can get,and you don't have to jump thru all the hoops to get your high.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2011
I don't believe thats going to help with pain.. hmm
Lulu backdoor beauty

Resaca, GA

#4 Jun 17, 2011
GoofyGal1985 wrote:
I don't believe thats going to help with pain.. hmm
Are you retarded in addition to being a druggie? If you are in pain,heroin is one of the oldest and strongest of pain relievers.Here's a suggestion: suck a bullet from a pistol,and save the world from the chance you might pollute the gene pool further.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Apparently I am not a druggie or I would know more about drugs.. but honestly.. I was half asleep when i replied to that for some reason I was thinking he was saying cocaine not heroin.. either way.. it doesn't really matter.. This post was actually for a friend of my mothers that lives in chattanooga. Just moved there from Florida. I dont know anything about pain clinics or drugs for that fact. There again.. not like it really matters, to me you are just another faceless person behind computer screen that gets off on trying to make fun of people who are in legit pain. I feel o sorry for you.
Lmao

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2012
This really has to be some Inconsiderate smart azz that has no respect.I bet if got hurt and needed help you wouldn't be A smart azz you know there area ppl out there that really has problems and I'm one of them and I really don't appreciate your attitude you know I live in an area where drugs are bad and yes the drugies have made it almost impossible for the legit but never the less smart asses like you don't help the hurt and yes I. Mean the hurt the legit or what ever the hell you want to call it.I was in a car accident and nearly lost my life and am thankful every day that I'm alive but I still have to deal with the left over severe pain of a back injury,leg injury and head injury so a good legit doctor would be nice you can find smart azzes that are a dime a dozen but not doctors any ideas anyone any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!
fool me once

Greenvale, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Do not go to premier pain management. They are a pain in the ass. You basically sit there for hours and if things aren't perfect, they verify previous drs, call pharmacies, you have to do physical therapy for an extra $50. Its all just not worth the wait and the dr.'s seem to be pretty arrogant and self righteous. You can find and do better-I promise!
Taz

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Lulu backdoor beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded in addition to being a druggie? If you are in pain,heroin is one of the oldest and strongest of pain relievers.Here's a suggestion: suck a bullet from a pistol,and save the world from the chance you might pollute the gene pool further.
You can fix pain but you can't fix what you have "stupid"
need help

Troy, OH

#9 Mar 13, 2012
fool me once wrote:
Do not go to premier pain management. They are a pain in the ass. You basically sit there for hours and if things aren't perfect, they verify previous drs, call pharmacies, you have to do physical therapy for an extra $50. Its all just not worth the wait and the dr.'s seem to be pretty arrogant and self righteous. You can find and do better-I promise!
Thanks for your warning! Could you point me in a better direction? Looks like there is a lot of options, but I want pain relief not a pain in the butt. I am from out of state so that is something I need to consider when making a choice

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Jay walk across I-75 at noon..no more pain!
Midtownie

Lithonia, GA

#11 Mar 15, 2012
there is some pill mill at North and Boulevard dosing out Oxy but they make you wait in the car for hors. Tons of scuzzy junkies hanging out there

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2012
Midtownie wrote:
there is some pill mill at North and Boulevard dosing out Oxy but they make you wait in the car for hors. Tons of scuzzy junkies hanging out there
IMAGINE THAT!!!

“Reality”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 17, 2012
It is sad!!! So many people are pill junkies that the Dr.'s hesitate to hand them out to those that really have a need for them.
reallyhurtin

Rockland, MA

#17 Apr 2, 2012
pain management atlanta made me sit there all day literally close t0 10 hours and then gave me a few 10mg vicodin because they wanted me to get another MRI and come back in a month. bunch 0f scam artists in my opinion

“Reality”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 2, 2012
reallyhurtin wrote:
pain management atlanta made me sit there all day literally close t0 10 hours and then gave me a few 10mg vicodin because they wanted me to get another MRI and come back in a month. bunch 0f scam artists in my opinion
Oh my...they wanted you to get an MRI? What vicious doctors!

Sounds to me like they figured out you're a FOS pill junkie.

Since: Jun 12

Evans, GA

#19 Jun 2, 2012
fool me once wrote:
I have an appointment there the 18th of this month, is there a better place to go? I am from augusta and I do not want to waste the one day off work and not get what I am looking for, someone help me. msg. me or email me at isaacseman @ hotmail dot come all toghether no spaces.
Wtfyaknow

Portsmouth, VA

#20 Jul 2, 2012
isaacholly wrote:
<quoted text>I have an appointment there the 18th of this month, is there a better place to go? I am from augusta and I do not want to waste the one day off work and not get what I am looking for, someone help me. msg. me or email me at isaacseman @ hotmail dot come all toghether no spaces.
It's all a money racket! Even legit ppl in real pain who go to these clinics now cannot even get their scripts filled ANYWHERE. The pharmacies practically all say "we're sorry but we just got a memo from corporate stating we can no longer fill any prescriptions from ANY PAIN CLINICS, OR THIS DR IS FLAGGED AND WE AREN'T SLLIWED TO FILL HIS PRSECRIPTIONS".. It's bs, and these clinics know this crap. They just rob the piss out of ya.. That's my opinion.
donald

Dublin, GA

#21 Jul 30, 2012
fool me once wrote:
I AGREE THEY ARE A MESS THERE MAKEING ALOT OF MONEY ALSO!ITS NOT ABOUT THE PATIENT ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!THAT PLACE IS A PILL MILL THEY MAKE SURE THAT THEY FOLLOW THE LAW!THERE SLICK BUT NONE THE LESS A PILL MILL.dont go there cause i feel like it wont b long before they kick there door in.
the truth

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2012
They are a scam ive had 4 mri s over past 10 years they all came out the same but premier pain in atlanta said there was nothing wrong found in my mri done there they took my money and said it must have heald its self dont go there
Hapeville Medical Center

AOL

#23 Sep 18, 2012
Not a real pain management. Big scam says my best friend who went there last week, and they took his $400, cash, told him his MRI was not good and made him feel like a criminal. Come back in 28 days Mr. Smith to get your anti inflamatory meds refilled. Beware of these get rich quick foreign doctors. They will jam you up.

DEA you are locking up the wrong people.$400 x 20 a day x 5 days a week? Yea ok, what the f ever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here 24 min brutus 22
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min Banana Boat Black... 19,390
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 2 hr lighteredknot 2016 8,404
Brookwood High on alert after threatening emails 3 hr Bootz50 1
Shots fired at high school football game in Atl... 3 hr LeRoy 2
Paul McCartney's 'Out There!' shows are hot, ho... 5 hr Big mike 2
Nurse with Ebola in Atlanta is "Making Good Pro... 7 hr Siemensions 1

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Dating
Find my Match

Riverdale Jobs

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverdale