Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51948 Jul 30, 2014
Obama's #1 puppet MASTER, an EVIL DANGEROUS being.... The article ends by listing a FEW of the organizations Soros' s billions fund. He wants open societies with open borders.

"Who Is George Soros? George Soros is an evil man. He’s anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good. Soros is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath’s lack of conscience. He considers himself to be an elitist World class philosopher, despises the American way, and just loves to do social engineering and change cultures."

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2012/02/20/the-...
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51949 Jul 30, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the topic is: "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?" so you're pretty far off base. But we all knew that. Keep up.
You're an alcoholic, pill popping, drug dealer with an Obama phone, aren't you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51950 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WHACKO's
US GDP is up 4%, WAY above all predictions, and the job market is booming. Essentially the markets and economy are doing great under Obama.
I had to put up the PSA, because right-wing whacko's would never know this. As of this writing, FOX NOISE hasn't bothered to mention this. No surprises about why the right-wing lunatics are so poorly informed.
Not quite accurate. Most economists were predicting a snapback after the 2.9% contraction in the first quarter that was so much WORSE than the 1% contraction that was predicted. And we will see if that 4% holds true after additional economic information is processed over the next month or two. Hopefully, it IS true, but I wouldn't go gloating so gleefully yet.

Location hidden

#51951 Jul 30, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of real context, you are known to mis-characterize news articles and other people's posts, so let's look at the actual conversation that took place....
…..
And this is one more time when you have blatantly LIED about my posts. You claimed during this same previous back and forth that:
"Your anti-homosexual stance is well known, the sites you reference and articles you cite are clear in their goal of portraying some vast homosexual agenda, and the whole flow of the World Nut Daily article is part and parcel of this mind-set."

I told you then to show the posts I have written that could ever be shown to have an "anti- homosexual stance" - surprise, surprise - you came back with NOTHING. Standing up for traditional marriage does not make one "anti-homosexual" and those are the ONLY posts where I have addressed the issue of homosexuality. And you conveniently ignored the links where I cited Salon and the NY Post - you do like your cherry picking, don't you?

Thank you for showing that it is actually you who "mis-characterize(s) news articles and other people's posts".

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51952 Jul 30, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite accurate. Most economists were predicting a snapback after the 2.9% contraction in the first quarter that was so much WORSE than the 1% contraction that was predicted. And we will see if that 4% holds true after additional economic information is processed over the next month or two. Hopefully, it IS true, but I wouldn't go gloating so gleefully yet.
GDP up is not translating into living wage jobs.
Booming job market is great, if all you are looking for is 29 hour/week part time non living wage jobs, and speak spanish.
Stock Market levels up, until the fed stops the presses.
Economy doing good, as long as you don't care about the cost of living rising faster than wages.

Location hidden

#51953 Jul 30, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of real context, you are known to mis-characterize news articles and other people's posts, so let's look at the actual conversation that took place....
Here's the post with the links to the Evergreen College incident.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And here's my response:
"The fact remains, Washington State passed the law, Evergreen College enacted a policy, apparently the Adults at the college who were leasing the recreation space and the adults who managed the high school swim team weren't communicating.
Oops, surprise...."
Yep you're original post did mention complaints filed by parents of young children, and while this is unfortunate it is again an example of poor communication on the part of those in control of the facility.
So tell us, how does pointing this out make me a "pedophile apologist", it doesn't and you know it.
==========
Here's the link which shows my response to the LA County School District transgender dustup...
You're entire position stems from one of modesty, my response continues to be that a de-emphasis of nudity as something shameful would go a long way towards relieving people of these feelings. Besides, don't all female public restrooms consist of stalls, usually with doors - and you're main concern continues to be that boys will want to sneak a peak.
Sorry, I just can't match your level of outrage...
So of course that makes me a "pedophile apologist.
So tell us, are the movies "Summer of 42" and "In the Mood" recruiting tools to swell the ranks of pedophiles or are they simply examples of people who have relations across an age barrier that merely establishes a legal definition of what constitutes a minor and an adult.
Please,
keep posting on this subject,
keep mischaracterizing my posts and positions,
Keep proving that you are the American Taliban.
You keep ignoring the bigger issue while defending a pervert's "right" to parade around in front of children. So tell me how "communication" will solve the problem? This pervert is enjoying enforcing his "right" to enter the women's locker room regardless of who is there - what can the parents do and what can the university do? What is your solution? Oh that's right, you think our society needs to quit being so hung up on "nakedness".

And you are the only one claiming those movies are recruiting tools. Quit trying to deflect from the real issue which is the insanity that our politically correct Left is imposing on society with their ridiculous definitions of what constitutes "accommodation" and "tolerance". It should be a simple case of common sense: if you are physically a male - you can't use the women's restroom/locker room, and the same goes for a female - until you actually ARE a male - stay out of the men's room.

And it would seem members of the LGBT community agree with me:
"It is super important for us Lesbian and Female – and gay male- members of the “LGBT” to make the general public (like these girl’s parents, and the media) aware that we do NOT support the infringement on equal rights for girls by men like Colleen Francis, and that we do NOT support Gender Identity Laws which override equality laws designed to protect women and girls. We do NOT want to teach girls to ignore their own sense of safety and we do NOT want to penalize girls who simply want a safe and comfortable and equal place to swim."
http://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2012/10/07 ...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51954 Jul 30, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an alcoholic, pill popping, drug dealer with an Obama phone, aren't you?
Nope. Just a semi-retired guy who worked for years and now has his own business and is enjoying life. I pay for my own phone, don't use drugs or alcohol - I'll leave those things to others. No welfare here now or ever. Be truthful and ask yourself if any of those things actually describe yourself... the answer likely would be surprising.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#51955 Jul 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the democrats? Do they have NO culpability? How about Harry Reid and the Senate? How hard did congress work with the Republicans on Obamacare? It blew up in Obama's and the Dems faces. They got what they deserved. Obama NEVER intended to reach across the isle. It's HIS WAY OR NO WAY. You can laugh all you like but Obama is not liked and anything/everything the Republicans do to bring attention to his innate ineptness is fueling the fire about him. You know.....kind of like the hatred you lunatic fringe of the left winger party spread about the conservatives. You elected a nobody out of nowhere with basically no record of accomplishments. Way to go! That was brilliant. You libroids vote for who will GIVE you the most without any effort on your part and you think that is the way to build a country. You don't want what is good for the American people. Your puppet masters tell you that. You want whatever it takes to make EVERYONE dependent so that no one gets their little feelings hurt. All you want to do is DESTROY incentive. How many people are on government assistance now? How many? All of that is by design. THANKS.
Wrong.

Just wrong.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#51956 Jul 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh. The old Koch brother's blame game.
Good for you for using that worn out card. Kind of like the race card, FOX card, Hate card and all the other cards you use.
Your puppet masters appreciate your BLIND devotion.
I'll await your answers to the questions I asked. Of course, you'll keep asking, "What questions?"
By "card", I think you mean to use the word "fact". Dismissing it as a "card" does nothing to change the truth of the matter.

Are you saying there's no truth to the Koch brothers and Exxon creating propaganda for Republican voters and controlling Republican politicians?

HAHAHAHA!!!! You funny!
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#51957 Jul 30, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP up is not translating into living wage jobs.
Booming job market is great, if all you are looking for is 29 hour/week part time non living wage jobs, and speak spanish.
Stock Market levels up, until the fed stops the presses.
Economy doing good, as long as you don't care about the cost of living rising faster than wages.
Excellent!

So you support limiting corporations ability to abuse and under-pay their work force!

Glad to hear it!!

However, quantitive easing is not "printing money" no matter how many of the idiots Fox News puts up telling you it is so.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51958 Jul 30, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama phones were about votes. NOTHING else. That's reality.
Uhmm,
McCain and his Half-term Grifter Quitter running mate lost because it was about votes.
Romney and his disdain for the 47% lost because it was about votes.

There's a pattern here,
elections are about votes.

Location hidden

#51959 Jul 30, 2014
Is anyone surprised to find that newly released Lois Lerner emails show a personal bias against conservatives? Nah, didn't think so. But apparently she doesn't like "the great unwashed" either. Is there anybody this woman likes??? But I guess it explains why she always looks like she's been sucking on a lemon. 2653

While in the UK on 9 Nov 2012, Lerner exchanged emails with a colleague:

"'Overheard some ladies talking about American[s] today,' Lerner wrote.'According to them we've bankrupted ourselves and a[re] through. We'll never be able to pay off our debt and are going down the tubes.'
Turning sarcastic, Lerner pounced on her British acquaintances.
'They don't seem to see that they can't afford to keep up their welfare state either,' she wrote.'Strange.'

The conversation turned ugly when Lerner's writing companion let loose first on conservatives.
'Well, you should hear the whacko wing of the GOP,' the person replied.'The US is through; too many foreigners sucking the teat; time to hunker down, buy ammo and food, and prepare for the end.'
'The right wing radio shows are scary to listen to.'
'Great,' Lerner wrote back.'Maybe we are through if there are that many a**holes.'
'And I'm talking about the hosts of the shows,' came the reply.'The callers are rabid.'
In the final message of the exchange, Lerner wrote that 'we don't need to worry about [illegal] alien terrorists. It's our own crazies that will take us down.'
==========
And I thought the Left was all about equality and the "little people" - somebody needs to tell Lerner:

"I was going to take the train to windsor Castle, but stuff closes early in winter so it wasn't going to work. Instead, went [to] Hempstead –an Edwardian English village, full of beautiful, huge houses – which have been ruined by letting the hoi paloi [sic] live there! These people have ruined everything with their equality push!'"

Draketown, GA

#51960 Jul 30, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just Netanyahu trying his best of justify the amount of women and children he is killing. Israel is killing women and children at a rate the would make Hitler smile. Hamas on the other hand has been trying to kill Israelis' with little success for many years. And Hamas is the problem, not the Palestinian people who Israel is killing. ALL the current leadership in charge in Israel are doing is creating future terrorists that will hate and despise them till they day they are killed.
FYI, Israel is not just made up of Jews, they just control everything with a larger population. Like the U.S. where the sane control the federal government as the idiot fringe bitches and moans with no real answers to any problems.
In Israel the hard liners have taken charge, and the blood of innocent people is flowing. One of the most populated places on earth now is going to be without clean water and power,, how many people with that kill.
The Jews are complaining and even running ads on FNC asking people to contact Washington and ask them to help the Jews. That's a slap in the face to the U.S. and the amount of money spent to HELP them is astounding, the iron shield which is knocking down most of the rockets was paid for by the U.S. The Jews in Israel are getting very good at using Christians love for Jesus to get more money and arms. I wonder just how many of our people really understand the Jews opinion of Jesus.
Esther 8
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51961 Jul 30, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just a semi-retired guy who worked for years and now has his own business and is enjoying life. I pay for my own phone, don't use drugs or alcohol - I'll leave those things to others. No welfare here now or ever. Be truthful and ask yourself if any of those things actually describe yourself... the answer likely would be surprising.
YOU should be happy, you DON'T seem happy or content. You seem very angry & bitter, judging by MANY of your previous posts. It's okay for you to call Synergy a drunk over and over, but it's NOT fair for me to accuse you ONCE of being a drug dealer with an Obama phone. Is that how it works in LIBROID land??... YOU should be PROUD to call America home & want what's BEST for OUR country & OUR children. Demand Obama secure our borders & PROTECT OUR nation for future generations .... You dumbocraps are such anti- Americans, it's hard to believe ANYthing you say. I LOVE America, I work for a living and pay well more than my fair share of taxes. I believe ALL Americans should do the same....and that's that.

Draketown, GA

#51962 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
So you support limiting corporations ability to abuse and under-pay their work force!
Glad to hear it!!
However, quantitive easing is not "printing money" no matter how many of the idiots Fox News puts up telling you it is so.
Negative, it is the Democrat policies that are strangling business, increasing regulations, raising their costs, and preventing wages to increase. Economics 102, as is Obama's policies of immigration which is increasing the supply of cheap labor, lessening demand. Economics 103.

Quantitative easing increases the money supply, throught the purchase of financial assets of financial institutions, raising those prices but yielding less. It increases wealth inequality, and increases the risks of long term inflation. It is not printing more currency, but has many of the same effects.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51963 Jul 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember? The libroids live by a double standard. It's OKAY if THEY pull stunts to get votes. The conservatives get cursed if they are even suspected of such. I believe that Cbutt or one of his Id's posted something about that just a bit ago. Something about the republicans being afraid to do anything because they are afraid of not getting reelected. The libroids are a silly, silly bunch of dimwits.
... just like he can call you fat, ugly or a fall down drunk & post PHOTOS to go along with it, but, oooh noooo, don't let us dare think, much less, say, ANYthing unbecoming of him. Yep, he's a LOSER, no matter which ID he uses.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51964 Jul 30, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep ignoring the bigger issue while defending a pervert's "right" to parade around in front of children. So tell me how "communication" will solve the problem? This pervert is enjoying enforcing his "right" to enter the women's locker room regardless of who is there - what can the parents do and what can the university do? What is your solution? Oh that's right, you think our society needs to quit being so hung up on "nakedness".
And you are the only one claiming those movies are recruiting tools. Quit trying to deflect from the real issue which is the insanity that our politically correct Left is imposing on society with their ridiculous definitions of what constitutes "accommodation" and "tolerance". It should be a simple case of common sense: if you are physically a male - you can't use the women's restroom/locker room, and the same goes for a female - until you actually ARE a male - stay out of the men's room.
Nope, you're wrong again.

Washington State enacted a law, a state college had to institute policies that followed the law. The state college made their facilities available to minors, these new policies and the resulting potential for embarassment should have been communicated to the users of their facility.

And for pointing this out you accuse me of "defending a pervert's "right" to parade around in front of children".

Once again you've mischaracterized my position.

Nope I did not claim that those movies were recruiting tools, but was using them as examples of situations that arise on either side of an age barrier, and frankly males and females who are close to the age of adulthood are not little boys and girls - another mischaracterization of yours. There's also the point that Dawkins claimed to have not been harmed by his encounter which simply upsets you to no end because of the absurd absolutes that you support.

Look we can keep going around on this, but frankly I just don't have your heightened sense of moral outrage, so knock yourself out if you want.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#51965 Jul 30, 2014
Come on libroids, don't skip the George Soros post. Read all about the billionaire, atheist owner of the Democratic party, Obama's puppet MASTER.

Perhaps the most important of these “whistle blowers” are David Horowitz and Richard Poe. Their book “The Shadow Party” outlines in detail how Soros hijacked the Democratic Party, and now owns it lock, stock, and barrel. Soros has been packing the Democratic Party with radicals, and ousting moderate Democrats for years. The Shadow Party became the Shadow Government, which recently became the Obama Administration.
jeb is low IQ

Alpharetta, GA

#51966 Jul 30, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
To begin with, that is not a government funded website. It's registered through GoDaddy. to "Mark Henry". I would consider any information found from that website to be suspect until verified from another source.
People who can't afford food or a place to live generally also can't afford a cell phone, or phone service. However, phones can be a life-saving tool, helping tremendously if somebody needs emergency services such as an ambulance or police, and they promote better medical care by giving people the ability to call their doctors and other medical providers. It's pretty damn difficult for a welfare recipient to "Get A Job, BUM!" when a prospective employer can't call them in for an interview, isn't it?
So, you don't like "Obama Phones"? How about supporting and promoting a society then where all can get medical care, where people can get living wages for the work they provide, where safety on the job-site is assured, where people eat healthy food so they can stay healthy? Doing those things will promote the discontinuation of "Obama Phones".
When all citizens of our country can live with their basic needs met and be treated with dignity, there will be no need for Obama phones. As long as greedy and short-sighted right-wing simpletons promote a "Let the richest win everything, and screw everybody else" government and governmental policies - such a thing as basic communication is a necessity.
Quit being such a dumbazz.
u should go back 2 Russia u ignorant putz.
Jemima

Carnesville, GA

#51967 Jul 30, 2014
silverfox wrote:
^ low income, government dependent voters were so easily sucked in.
Wrong, the people I know who think you and ones like you are nuts, have money. They are not billionaires, some are worth a million but that's chicken feed today. They have the sense to see what's really happening. They have succeed to make some easily molded minds believe that poor people are our problem. They are lazy and on government assistance. They have used this ploy to take attention away from how little the rich really pay considering the amount of money they make. The super rich are taking over the world, not just the U.S.
The middle class is in decline and has been for many years. Since the recession 40% of American families are considered at or below the government poverty level. The day of a vibrant middle class is in the rear view mirror. Corporations who have moved manufacturing off shore are now bringing it back, because they have succeed in getting the wages paid to a level they can now come back, and they intend to keep wages low, with your help. Nuts like you flip out with a small increase in the minimum wage is talked about, corporations have you in their pocket.
The rich control politics with money, the politicians need the money to get elected. Voters only matter on election day, and the candidates will say anything to get elected. And folks like you hear impeach Obama and they have you hooked. Think its a coincidence the Republican Speaker of the House said AFTER elections "we didn't say we wanted to impeach Obama, don't know who "We" is, but candidates all over the south said just that, over and over.
You only believe what certain media outlets tell you, the outlets controlled by that same group of very rich who want you to stay mad, keep blaming the poor and Obama. for all your problems and never realize who is really in control.

You sir or madam are the one that's easily sucked in and you seem to enjoy the process. You should get out more, meet new people, open your mind, think for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Look a genius 20,284
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 hr ThomasA 1,405
Whites are not a Human Race but the Lucifer Sta... (Feb '11) 7 hr Fetherman 133
News Missing Perth man Mohammad 'Naz' Rahimi found d... 13 hr what the 1
White men in Atlanta, why are you so obsessed w... (Jun '10) 19 hr Edward 183
Ronald Trump Caused Violent and Hatred 22 hr Tolerman 139
News RIP local DIY fixture Kevin Scheidt Tue DRichards 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages