jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#2798 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb! You are funny! Another good one! Buuuuuuurrrrrrn!!!!!
thanks!y'know this all seems to kinda typify where congress is,some seem to 'agree to disagree',but are still unwilling to work together for the common good.what is a good brand of burbon(just in case i do get lucky)!
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2799 Jan 30, 2013
Well, Syn sorta lost it there at the end.:)
Can't save the world, but I do enjoy a laugh.
Mike

Bremen, GA

#2800 Jan 30, 2013
Who do you support for the Senate now that Chambliss is bowing out? Not Rep. Paul Broun who is unqualified to make decisions about science and technology even though he sits on the congressional science committee after saying what he had been taught about science is "straight from the pits of hell." Truly an embarrassment to Georgia.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2801 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
It's been fun, Jeb- Synergy- Dville Bill. You remained calm & showed gentlemen character. I like you.
Now I feel all better.
Actually, I am female, but I ain't mad at 'cha.:)

Location hidden

#2802 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
Well, Syn sorta lost it there at the end.:)
Can't save the world, but I do enjoy a laugh.
What? Moi ? Where did I lose it? Where, where, where? Please tell me. Where? rotfl
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2803 Jan 30, 2013
Thanks. Your, that's ok- I don't have a wife, comment was FUNNY! And, I'm not mad at you.

Location hidden

#2804 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
Thanks. Your, that's ok- I don't have a wife, comment was FUNNY! And, I'm not mad at you.
I'm glad you're not mad. This is all in good fun.
Bunks got the Junk

Macon, GA

#2805 Jan 30, 2013
Bunky should be in office, he is in his first trimester in criminology, and already knows all about habius corpus and corpus dilecti and I am pretty sure he has been thru Corpus Christty, (the town, not the girl), hope all you pansy ass dems are ok with this.
whodat

Gadsden, AL

#2806 Jan 30, 2013
?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#2807 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
am i famous in pasadena,too?easy on me please,i do have a wife.
problems

Winter Haven, FL

#2808 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly true, but not 100% accurate.
Go to your local emergency room and read that statement on the walls. Or is reading comprehension st one of your many problems?
dark blue

Winter Haven, FL

#2809 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
By registering, I prove that I have a spine and I have nothing to hide. I am accountable. By not registering, you prove that you are paranoid and think someone's coming to get ''cha. Boo!
(Incidentally, your first couple of sentences make no sense whatsoever. Also, your posts points out that you are actually the insecure one.)
BTW, the day my feelings of acceptance is dependent on Topix is a pretty sad day indeed. This is nothing but entertainment for me. Now come on! Give me another laugh.
Bullshit! You hide your location and use a made up name! You pretend to be smart, the only person you impress is yourself and the other guy you pretend to be.
But you just can't hide your stupidly from the rest. Constantly telling Americans who only want fair treatment that they have wealth envy. You have NO clue what real wealth is, if you did you would not be so fast to endorse the rich 5% getting special treatment working class people just don't get.

Want another laugh, look in the mirror and open your mouth and speak what a joke.

The day you get any feelings of acceptance from anyone would be a sad day for humanity. Don't hold your breath!!

On second thought hold your breath till you turn dark blue.

Location hidden

#2810 Jan 30, 2013
dark blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! You hide your location and use a made up name! You pretend to be smart, the only person you impress is yourself and the other guy you pretend to be.
But you just can't hide your stupidly from the rest. Constantly telling Americans who only want fair treatment that they have wealth envy. You have NO clue what real wealth is, if you did you would not be so fast to endorse the rich 5% getting special treatment working class people just don't get.
Want another laugh, look in the mirror and open your mouth and speak what a joke.
The day you get any feelings of acceptance from anyone would be a sad day for humanity. Don't hold your breath!!
You mad? rotfl

You are one nasty critter. Gee...it must be hell to be you.

Location hidden

#2811 Jan 30, 2013
dark blue wrote:
<quoted text>
The state hospital in Milledgeville called. Better hide. They are looking for you. LOL

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2812 Jan 30, 2013
problems wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your local emergency room and read that statement on the walls. Or is reading comprehension st one of your many problems?
Being that I'm a former CFO of a couple of hospitals and other healthcare facilities, I would think I know more about what I'm saying than a clueless person...That's why I said mostly true, but not 100% accurate.

It would take a bit to explain and it likely would be over your comprehension level, anyway...

BTW, what is "st"? Is typing one of your many problems?

Location hidden

#2813 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? rotfl
Kinda funny, how the clueless and uneducated make such claims...

Interesting that someone, who just happens to be unregistered using several names, claimed that you're using a made up name. She probably doesn't understand the irony of that, just like she doesn't understand taxes.

Can you imagine how loopy these goofs would have been if Romney had won?

Location hidden

#2814 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? rotfl
Oh, yeah, shame on you for hiding your location...After all, aren't we posting in a Douglasville forum? Do you think someone from Boise, Idaho would be spending a lot of time in a Douglasville forum? Someone from Florida? Only if they don't have a life, I guess...

Location hidden

#2815 Jan 30, 2013
dark blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by glancing back a couple of pages, you have posted under: "heart attack", "problems" and "dark blue". There are others. I just didn't want to waste any more time on you. Y-e-a-h. You're a REAL hero. Laughing Out Loud!

Location hidden

#2816 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda funny, how the clueless and uneducated make such claims...
Interesting that someone, who just happens to be unregistered using several names, claimed that you're using a made up name. She probably doesn't understand the irony of that, just like she doesn't understand taxes.
Can you imagine how loopy these goofs would have been if Romney had won?
I noticed the irony, too. She is afflicted with Opticalrectumitis. Bless her heart.

Location hidden

#2817 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah, shame on you for hiding your location...After all, aren't we posting in a Douglasville forum? Do you think someone from Boise, Idaho would be spending a lot of time in a Douglasville forum? Someone from Florida? Only if they don't have a life, I guess...
You know she will get all ticked off when she reads our posts to each other. She's definitely a person with anger issues. Oh, well. The people with the white jackets are looking for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 8 min We got a fat one 286
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Chuck 19,285
Ted Nugent on TV 2 hr Smartazz 12
'Gone With the Wind' at 75: Celebration, censure 4 hr Peeko Reevera 43
Is PayPal A Scam??? 4 hr Hal 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr tammy101 2,072
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 4 hr Doo Doo Brown 105

Riverdale News Video

Riverdale Jobs

Riverdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Riverdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Riverdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]