Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
go team

Cordele, GA

#27226 Oct 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, whom did YOU vote for?
Damn Syn, did you just wake up or something- for the past three days this guy has been telling everyone that he doesn't vote and that anyone who does has no right to complain. Get with the program, girl!
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#27227 Oct 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't let this one pass without a comment.
First of all we all know a fictitious animated cartoon character can't vote. Maybe that is why you don't vote.
Is it better to just sit back, watching the raging rivers rise up their banks and scream the river is rising, we are going to have a terrible flood? Or is it better to try and fill sandbags and at least try to protect your family and home?
You feel proud of never voting, which for some odd reason makes you feel superior to those that do. At least those voting are trying to do something even if their goals are not achieved. They are not allowed to vote against a candidate, which I think would help.
Have you ever run for office yourself? Have you ever given your time or donations to some obscure political party that you believed in?
Seems you only bitch and moan and never participate in any kind of process for which you might actually want to vote.
Apathy can be a dangerous thing which evil politicians will and do use for their own advantage.
Your approach of hiding in a cave, seeing bad in everything is no solution.
You want me to cast my ballots and vote? I vote to fire them all. Every last one. As I have stated before, I would run for President on the premise of " Hold on to your money, I don't need it, you do. Free beer for all". Now, I would run a landslide victory, but even I know I can't provide those things, or guarantee promises made to get votes. I just simply decided not to vote in life, as popularity contests only go so far until the most popular fails to deliver the promises made to their voters, leaving them scratching their heads as to what the heck went wrong. You all have your God given right to vote if you want to, as I have the same not to. I will end by saying this, if, by some weird act of chance I wind up voting, I will write in my fictitious cartoon character name for mayor. I think Stelio could do a way better job than the Buffoons running the show right now, and if anything is truly fictitious, it is the promises the foolish voters fall for EVERY time, only to turn right around and "bitch and moan" as you put it.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27228 Oct 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, as I affiliate myself with no political party. The division of the country as a whole is based on left, right, republican, democrat, liberal, conservative, black, white, asian, hispanic, and so on. Sadly, people have lost their way in the form of disagreeing with others based on one word labels. I'll be ok though. I'm the guy that will always hold the door for you, let you go ahead in line at stores, give you 20 bucks just because, and push you out of the way of traffic and endure the hit, even if I don't know you. Labels? HA! Who needs 'em?

Thank you,,,
please send the $20 to "Whom @ general delivery, toccoa, Ga"...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27229 Oct 14, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst, let me tell you a little secret, over the last 9 years Democrats had both the House and Senate from 2007-2011. And Obama had two full years with a Democratic House and Senate with, in your words, "NO government from the legislative branch". So just who is the problem here???
Of course, we on the Right were thrilled that the Democrats proved so inept during those two years, with the unfortunate exception of their attempt to ruin our healthcare system with Obamacare.

Well now you've gone and done it, he'll have to change names again....ROFL...

mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27230 Oct 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to cast my ballots and vote? I vote to fire them all. Every last one. As I have stated before, I would run for President on the premise of " Hold on to your money, I don't need it, you do. Free beer for all". Now, I would run a landslide victory, but even I know I can't provide those things, or guarantee promises made to get votes. I just simply decided not to vote in life, as popularity contests only go so far until the most popular fails to deliver the promises made to their voters, leaving them scratching their heads as to what the heck went wrong. You all have your God given right to vote if you want to, as I have the same not to. I will end by saying this, if, by some weird act of chance I wind up voting, I will write in my fictitious cartoon character name for mayor. I think Stelio could do a way better job than the Buffoons running the show right now, and if anything is truly fictitious, it is the promises the foolish voters fall for EVERY time, only to turn right around and "bitch and moan" as you put it.
Didn't there used to be a political party called the "Do Nothings", anyway, free beer sounds better than what we're getting now. You got my vote, but I do think that you should at least consider a name change, Stelio Kontos just sounds a little too menacing!
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27231 Oct 14, 2013
Obamacare bringing in the sheaves....
sorry, thieves...

"A woman with an outstanding warrant for her arrest is currently serving as an Obamacare “navigator” in Lawrence, Kansas.

Rosilyn Wells — the Director of Outreach and Enrollment for the Heartland Community Health-care Center (HCHC)– is “the only full-time Affordable Care Act navigator in Lawrence,” according to the Lawrence Journal-World.

Wells was certified as an Obamacare navigator despite her financial history, which includes a bankruptcy in 2003, a 2007 civil charge from a local check cashing business called Midwest Checkrite for writing a bad check, being more than $1700 behind on her state tax bill, and having an outstanding arrest warrant in nearby Shawnee County. Wells lives and works in Douglass County."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/14/obamacare-n...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27232 Oct 14, 2013

"Obamacare enrollees become urban legend."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/13/3685595...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27233 Oct 14, 2013

Awww, the wee little liberal is tired and confused....

"The Washington Post’s Ezra Klein, an Obamacare supporter, slammed the launch of the program’s online exchanges the the wake of widespread reports of stalled and dysfunctional websites. Klein warned that, given the websites’ ongoing problems, there may be “deeper, more systemic problems.”

“We’re a couple of weeks in and people can’t sign up, people have tried 20, 30, 40 times,” Klein said on Morning Joe on Monday.“It’s one thing for that to be true the first three or four days, it’s another thing for it to be true two or three weeks in.”

“One of the Obama administration’s jobs, separate from all of the political stuff we talk about here, is to simply run things like this well, to run their signature legislative initiative well,” he continued.“On that, so far, this has been a big failure.”

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27234 Oct 14, 2013

Awwww, another wee little liberal who blames others for obama's failures....

typical libroid, cant see the mountain of crap for the foliage...

"Former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs on Monday described the rollout of Obamacare as “excruciatingly embarrassing” for the Obama administration.“This was bungled badly&#8203;,” he said.

“I hope they’re working day and night to get this done and when they get it fixed, I hope they fire some people who were in charge of making sure this thing was supposed to work,” Gibbs told MSNBC.“This is excruciatingly embarrassing for the White House&#8203; and the Department of Health and Human Services.”

Gibbs dismissed the administration’s claim that the an influx of traffic has caused the websites’ glitches, and called on the president to fire those responsible for sites’ design.&#8203; “This is not a server problem, like too many people came to the website — this is a website architecture problem,” he said."

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27235 Oct 14, 2013
whom wrote:
Awww, the wee little liberal is tired and confused....
"The Washington Post’s Ezra Klein, an Obamacare supporter, slammed the launch of the program’s online exchanges the the wake of widespread reports of stalled and dysfunctional websites. Klein warned that, given the websites’ ongoing problems, there may be “deeper, more systemic problems.”
“We’re a couple of weeks in and people can’t sign up, people have tried 20, 30, 40 times,” Klein said on Morning Joe on Monday.“It’s one thing for that to be true the first three or four days, it’s another thing for it to be true two or three weeks in.”
“One of the Obama administration’s jobs, separate from all of the political stuff we talk about here, is to simply run things like this well, to run their signature legislative initiative well,” he continued.“On that, so far, this has been a big failure.”

Ok, here's the real problem with the guy in the quote....
Today is Oct 14, exactly 2 weeks from Oct 1, when signup began for obamacare.

So the guy in the quote said "2 or 3 weeks in."
1.. either the guy dont know how many days are in a week.
2.. or the guy doesnt keep up with what day of the month it is.
3...ot the guy is showing the mindset of a true liberal by exaggeration; which explains the financial mess we are in...

To a liberal, a trillion dollars is pretty much the same as a million dollars. It grows on trees.....or at the fed reserve...
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27236 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't there used to be a political party called the "Do Nothings", anyway, free beer sounds better than what we're getting now. You got my vote, but I do think that you should at least consider a name change, Stelio Kontos just sounds a little too menacing!
It was actually called the "Know Nothing" party back in the 1850's- and guess what- they eventually merged with the republicans- very fitting, huh!
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27237 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>It was actually called the "Know Nothing" party back in the 1850's- and guess what- they eventually merged with the republicans- very fitting, huh!
hey, if you don't believe me, just google it- then tell me the know-nothings doesn't sound an awful lot like Ted Cruz and the modern-day "Tea Party"!
silver foxx

Adel, GA

#27238 Oct 14, 2013
Bungled badly??
Can we say, " just a big ole mucked up mangled mess?"

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/361168/gib...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27239 Oct 14, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst, let me tell you a little secret, over the last 9 years Democrats had both the House and Senate from 2007-2011. And Obama had two full years with a Democratic House and Senate with, in your words, "NO government from the legislative branch". So just who is the problem here???

Of course, we on the Right were thrilled that the Democrats proved so inept during those two years, with the unfortunate exception of their attempt to ruin our healthcare system with Obamacare.
Pssssssst. Let me tell you a fact.

The Right Wing Teapublicans proudly announce they primary goal was to stop the Obama Presidency, and America, from succeeding.

The Senate Right Wing Teapubkicans filibustered to stop legislation more in the first 4 years of the Obama Administration than the previous 50 years, combined; they refused to allow votes to confirm judges and department heads; and otherwise engaged in every sickening tactic to defeat democracy.

The Democrats, much to their shame, but consistent with their desire to "accommodate" disgustingly refused to change the rules so that legislation could pass with a majority of 51 votes, instead of the Teapublican required 60; and refused to punish the TeaPublicans for refusing to allow confirmation votes to occur.

As usual, Teapublican politicians did all they could, having lost the elections, to make democracy fail, and Democrats refused to hammer them like the little punks they are.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27240 Oct 14, 2013
According to demographics, by 2019 the majority of children in America will be "non-white."

Wonder how the Right Wing Rethugs will try to keep control in a democracy where they are an even smaller minority than they are today ?

It's gonna be entertaining.
your fault

Dawsonville, GA

#27241 Oct 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you may also thank the left wingnuts who "won't compromise". Your one sided thinking is laughable.
"Any legislation would require passage in the Senate and also in the House, where a large faction of tea party-aligned lawmakers precipitated the shutdown two weeks ago despite the efforts of both McConnell and Republican Speaker John Boehner. In the days since, polls show a marked deterioration in public support for the GOP."

Yea, its the left wing radical Tea Party nuts, not the Republican Party, that's just the banner they chose to run under.

Darn shame, they are killing the party, that's your group, when nothing is left it will be your fault.......

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27242 Oct 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never voted, as I refuse to be held responsible for the bag of tricks that politicians pull out to gain my individual approval. I don't let myself become a puppet to the absolute mayhem, and subtle stupidity that is almost every person running for any office. Call it what you want, and I know the mind of the voting public always says "If you don't like it, vote for a change", but why? So I can fall into believing the jargon, and the fictitious things they say to gain votes? NOPE! I do not enjoy being lied to, and certainly will not vote for anyone blowing smoke up my butt because they think that is what I want to hear. Politicians are just like the worst form of criminals walking the planet today, such as doctors, lawyers, and auto mechanics. They can tell you anything is wrong, and they have a way to fix it, but be prepared to own crutches, as you always walk out minus an arm and a leg. Notice I always say "you voted in". If I had my way, I'd vote myself in, and not try to punish people by telling them things that I know are impossible, and yanking them dry of money every chance I got. Y'all keep them there votes a comin' though.
Soooooooo. YOUR answer is NOT to vote? Am I understanding that correctly? You can drop the self-righteous platitudes now. You just effectively rendered yourself a nonentity in this discussion. I believe you stated that the solution is we should ALL not vote. Is that correct? Do you HONESTLY think that is an legitimate plan? Seriously? Hey! If you're happy being nonexistent in the process, rock on, dude. As for me, I'll keep trying in hopes that one day someone will get it right, but I'll NEVER just not vote AND I certainly don't need someone who doesn't even take part in the process criticizing me and thinking they are a better citizen. GIVE ME A BREAK. Go screwith thy self.

Location hidden

#27243 Oct 14, 2013
go team wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Syn, did you just wake up or something- for the past three days this guy has been telling everyone that he doesn't vote and that anyone who does has no right to complain. Get with the program, girl!
Hi, Jeb. I was so astounded... that I wanted him to actually put it into words. His self-righteousness at not even voting was surreal. That's okay. He posted it to Aggie and I responded.

Location hidden

#27244 Oct 14, 2013
whom wrote:
Obamacare bringing in the sheaves....
sorry, thieves...
"A woman with an outstanding warrant for her arrest is currently serving as an Obamacare “navigator” in Lawrence, Kansas.
Rosilyn Wells — the Director of Outreach and Enrollment for the Heartland Community Health-care Center (HCHC)– is “the only full-time Affordable Care Act navigator in Lawrence,” according to the Lawrence Journal-World.
Wells was certified as an Obamacare navigator despite her financial history, which includes a bankruptcy in 2003, a 2007 civil charge from a local check cashing business called Midwest Checkrite for writing a bad check, being more than $1700 behind on her state tax bill, and having an outstanding arrest warrant in nearby Shawnee County. Wells lives and works in Douglass County."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/14/obamacare-n...
Just another criminal libroid working for Obama. rotfl

Location hidden

#27245 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>It was actually called the "Know Nothing" party back in the 1850's- and guess what- they eventually merged with the republicans- very fitting, huh!
And the "Blame the Other Guy" party later became what we know today as the Democrat party. Now THAT'S fitting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 53 min True Judgment 533
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Moms Mabley Trumpt 20,200
Ronald Trump Caused Violent and Hatred 15 hr Tolerman 124
iron order mc, what a joke (May '13) Mon Mike81 16
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) Mon Upeeplersodum 181
Crystal McGee Mon Crazy 2 1
Empire Parking is illagally booting cars in ATL... (Feb '14) Sun Awesomebill 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages