George Zimmerman The Child Killer !

George Zimmerman The Child Killer !

Posted in the Riverdale Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
You are headed to the store to buy a drink and candy it starts to rain so you put your hoody on.You leave the store you notice a person watching you sitting in a car.You start to walk a little faster when you notice,now this person in the car is now following you.You start to run thinking what the hell is this nut stalking me for !You have just lost the stalker running behind a building when you notice this asshole getting out his car and coming up to you.Now you have the right to defend yourself against this stalker,but being the cower he is he pulls out a gun,you get the drop on him and he shoots and kills you !

1st Degree Murder plain and simple....You do not have the right to follow and confront a person just because they look suspicious !

Zimmerman pick on a small kid cause he was too much of a cower to pick on a grown-up !
RP McMurphy

Athens, GA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Its types like George Zimmerman who become cops.
Some people just have bad DNA in their system.
The prisons are full of them (including cops).
Look at the Atlanta cops who shot the 93 yr. old grandmother.
No doubt Zimmerman's father has done some bad things as well. Maybe he was a cop.
Zimmerman is on trial for murder definately.
The question is if its 1st degree or 2nd degree.
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
RP McMurphy wrote:
Its types like George Zimmerman who become cops.
Some people just have bad DNA in their system.
The prisons are full of them (including cops).
Look at the Atlanta cops who shot the 93 yr. old grandmother.
No doubt Zimmerman's father has done some bad things as well. Maybe he was a cop.
Zimmerman is on trial for murder definately.
The question is if its 1st degree or 2nd degree.
Before this trial is over the real truth about Zimmerman is going to come out.He can hide behind that high power lawyer all he want his story is not lining up and will not !

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 2, 2013
So far nobody has been able to prove any sort of malice at all. That's why the state didn't even try for 1st degree murder. Now it looks like the 2nd degree murder charge isn't going so well either. Maybe they can aim for manslaughter, but again, they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman had any premeditation at all. His gun was legal and the gated community had experienced robberies and a home invasion, so he was well within his rights to patrol the neighborhood as agreed under the neighborhood watch charter.

I realize some people wish it was an open and shut case, but ignoring the other possibilities will only turn you into a mouth breathing fanatic. If you can't even entertain the idea that Trayvon jumped Zimmerman and wailed on him to the extreme just because he looked at him, then you lack objectivity and your argument is driven only by rabid emotion instead of logic.

Good luck with that.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 2, 2013
The witnesses for the prosecution hurt their case so bad they appear to be witnesses for the defense. I prefer to believe the witnesses rather than the biased remarks of rightwing. Rightwing's racist rants have cost him/her any semblance of having any credibility.
overpopulated

Tucker, GA

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Its 2pm, the projects are coming alive.

Free Zimmerman

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2013
RP McMurphy wrote:
Its types like George Zimmerman who become cops.
Some people just have bad DNA in their system.
The prisons are full of them (including cops).
Look at the Atlanta cops who shot the 93 yr. old grandmother.
No doubt Zimmerman's father has done some bad things as well. Maybe he was a cop.
Zimmerman is on trial for murder definately.
The question is if its 1st degree or 2nd degree.
The witnesses for the prosecution have proven Zimmerman's innocence. I can hardly wait for the defense witnesses to testify. You seem overtly biased against our justice system. Did you just get out of a lengthy period of incarceration? If so of what did they find you guilty? Did your mama know you were guilty?

You lack integrity and credibility by attacking Mr. Zimmerman's father with no proof to show us, this is why I gave you such a grilling.
Eric 2016

Sycamore, GA

#8 Jul 2, 2013
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!!! NO JUSUS. NO PEACE.

Anyone ever notice how much weight Al $harpton keeps losing? Does he have AIDs? What is wrong with the good "reverend?" Besides looking like a large mouth bass, the guy doesn't look right? 2016 back in the house.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!!! NO JUSUS. NO PEACE.
Anyone ever notice how much weight Al $harpton keeps losing? Does he have AIDs? What is wrong with the good "reverend?" Besides looking like a large mouth bass, the guy doesn't look right? 2016 back in the house.
I think you are spot on with you assessment. He might have caught it from the fecal freak, Tawana Brawley. They were close as bed bugs in a Harlem flop house. He never has been "right" in the mental department. I put him in the same class as Rep. Hank "Tip" Johnson and Cynthia McKinney. Bless his little heart.
Angel Gabriel

Lyons, GA

#10 Jul 2, 2013
The ALMIGHTY plans to have George Zimmerman cloned a few thousand times and sent to hotspots as needed to act as his missionaries of peace and justice. Look for one of them in your town soon.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Angel Gabriel wrote:
The ALMIGHTY plans to have George Zimmerman cloned a few thousand times and sent to hotspots as needed to act as his missionaries of peace and justice. Look for one of them in your town soon.

Yea, I admit that Zimmerman's "God's plan" line was amazingly stupid. The media is playing up how it affected Trayvon's "deeply religious" mother. Really? If she was so religious, why didn't she teach her son not to act like a useless thug?

If Trayvon had chosen to act like a normal citizen instead of going off on a neighborhood watchman, he'd still be alive. Instead he saw an opportunity to put a beat down on somebody who looked like an easy mark and ended up dead. It's the same for all these thugs who run from the cops. They already have a mindset geared for crime that's glorified in their culture.

Do white kids have the same messages thrown at them? Nope. Their lesson is that they must conform or they will be tossed into a cage with a bunch of negroes who act like wild animals. THAT is why whites are a proportionally smaller segment of the prison population.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Sycamore, GA

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I admit that Zimmerman's "God's plan" line was amazingly stupid. The media is playing up how it affected Trayvon's "deeply religious" mother. Really? If she was so religious, why didn't she teach her son not to act like a useless thug?
If Trayvon had chosen to act like a normal citizen instead of going off on a neighborhood watchman, he'd still be alive. Instead he saw an opportunity to put a beat down on somebody who looked like an easy mark and ended up dead. It's the same for all these thugs who run from the cops. They already have a mindset geared for crime that's glorified in their culture.
Do white kids have the same messages thrown at them? Nope. Their lesson is that they must conform or they will be tossed into a cage with a bunch of negroes who act like wild animals. THAT is why whites are a proportionally smaller segment of the prison population.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
A lot of Blacks are "religious" especially when it suits them. Seems like 2 out of 3 black males over the age of 18 are "reverends." Unfortunately, you are spot on about "white kids" or Whites fear of prison. Whites, especially "white kids" are routinely beaten, abused, raped, and even pimped out by Blacks in prison. We really need to look at "our" prison system. This kind of behavior doesn't need to be tolerated. Sure those being sent there deserve punishment but what kind of system not only allows prison rape but in many instances actually encourage or ignore it. Not everyone in prison is a heartless killer or rapist. These so-called "religious" people regardless of color are in for a rude awakening when they do meet the "Almighty." These idiots don't realize that not only are they not fooling man, but in a sense they're mocking the Creator. You have to wonder if these fools who USE "religion" actually believe in God.
DapperDave

Jefferson, GA

#15 Jul 2, 2013
hellbilly wrote:
Zimmerman has hillbilly eyes.
You have a unibrow and a low slung oversized potruding forehead. Not to mention that pubestache you sport went out with the Seventies and Freddie Mercury. So what's your point? 2016 in town and the trolls are going down.
DapperDave

Jefferson, GA

#16 Jul 2, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
You are headed to the store to buy a drink and candy it starts to rain so you put your hoody on.You leave the store you notice a person watching you sitting in a car.You start to walk a little faster when you notice,now this person in the car is now following you.You start to run thinking what the hell is this nut stalking me for !You have just lost the stalker running behind a building when you notice this asshole getting out his car and coming up to you.Now you have the right to defend yourself against this stalker,but being the cower he is he pulls out a gun,you get the drop on him and he shoots and kills you !
1st Degree Murder plain and simple....You do not have the right to follow and confront a person just because they look suspicious !
Zimmerman pick on a small kid cause he was too much of a cower to pick on a grown-up !
Where do you start with this post? Disregarding the atrocious grammar, misspelled words, etc., this post is absolutely hysterical. This bootlicking post is worthy of the Chris Matthews Emasculated White Guy of the Year Award. Truly pathetic and laughable at the same time.
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#19 Jul 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
The witnesses for the prosecution hurt their case so bad they appear to be witnesses for the defense. I prefer to believe the witnesses rather than the biased remarks of rightwing. Rightwing's racist rants have cost him/her any semblance of having any credibility.
You watch too much fox news !
Rightwing

Lithia Springs, GA

#20 Jul 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you start with this post? Disregarding the atrocious grammar, misspelled words, etc., this post is absolutely hysterical. This bootlicking post is worthy of the Chris Matthews Emasculated White Guy of the Year Award. Truly pathetic and laughable at the same time.
And you are here !

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>You have a unibrow and a low slung oversized potruding forehead. Not to mention that pubestache you sport went out with the Seventies and Freddie Mercury. So what's your point? 2016 in town and the trolls are going down.
Don't forget the greasy mullet and the polyester 70's bell bottom pants with the 360 degree muffin top.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
You are headed to the store to buy a drink and candy it starts to rain so you put your hoody on.You leave the store you notice a person watching you sitting in a car.You start to walk a little faster when you notice,now this person in the car is now following you.You start to run thinking what the hell is this nut stalking me for !You have just lost the stalker running behind a building when you notice this asshole getting out his car and coming up to you.Now you have the right to defend yourself against this stalker,but being the cower he is he pulls out a gun,you get the drop on him and he shoots and kills you !
1st Degree Murder plain and simple....You do not have the right to follow and confront a person just because they look suspicious !
Zimmerman pick on a small kid cause he was too much of a cower to pick on a grown-up !
Pleeze finysh grayde skool beefour atemptting two mayk posttes.
ALIEN

Hampton, GA

#23 Jul 2, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Before this trial is over the real truth about Zimmerman is going to come out.He can hide behind that high power lawyer all he want his story is not lining up and will not !
Zimmerman's story is lining up!!! Now that the witnesses are coming forward to tell what had happened and the full 911 calls that were placed are played to the court unaltered, before they were edited by the media and played on the news to piss the people off to get ratings. Also the cell phone picks by one of the witnesses Proved that Martin's body was not to far from where Zimmerman parked his car, since this is the case, it means that Martin circled back around and jumped Zimmerman while he was returning to his car!!!!

Martin got what he deserved for doing what he did to Zimmerman !!!

If Martin had not tried to be a punk ass thug, he would still be alive today !!!

overpopulated

United States

#24 Jul 3, 2013
Watch, most of the poarch monkeys are asleep right now but will be back sometime after 12pm.

O wait, its the 3rd so some may rise earlier than normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 min Ann kukelski 20,491
Multi-racial Church (May '10) 37 min decaturgal 21
Don't Move To Doraville GA. 50 min Sally 12
Why Pittsburgh is better than Atlanta 9 hr Darren 12
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 10 hr Gorillas 556
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 12 hr Cathy A 11
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... Wed Tighty whitey 8

Riverdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Riverdale Mortgages