Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

From what I've read of the stuff lighteredknot post on this forum he appears to be a wise and level headed person. Now the "nut" on the other hand is a total different story altogether. The "nut" is an anti-White waycisss, waycisss, waycisss..........
Red Shirts

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Get over it. Blacks are just plain stupid.

Do you know of any country or city that is lead by a negro or black that is successful?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
LIGHTURDNUTS uses the term "simians" to describe some black people. Are you OK with that?
Yes, he's okay with that.

He, like so many apologists for and sympathizers with worthless bigots, continually turns a blind eye to racial slurs directed at non-white posters here. Conversely, they are vigilant in their attacks on black posters who disagree with or dispute anything they say.

He claims to be black. If that is indeed the case he is mired in the psychiatric quicksand of self-hatred - one of those blacks who wishes he were white....a truly pitiful state of mind to be trapped in. Despising who you are is a striking indicator of a deeply disturbed, psychotic mind.

I once (actually more than once) re-posted - verbatim - blightedsnot's "simian" slurs directed at black posters here, and buckprivate stupidly said "Just because he called YOU that doesn't mean hs's a racist." When I pointed out the fact the sick bigot hadn't directed the "simian" slur at me, but at another black poster, buckprivate, rather than accept the truth, fell silent and actually disappeared for a few days.

The joker who started this post is cut from the same cloth - viewing everything from one, and only one, perspective.

THAT is why I regard individuals such as these as worthless sick bigots and hate-mongering racist trash, and, in the case of Hotlanta, a "self-hating", self-debasing individual, who appears to be desperately seeking the approval/acceptance of Caucasians....even the bigoted, hate-mongering, slur-tossing variety he is sucking up to here.

Poor thing...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pice of racist garbage you are. Do you think that cartoon is funny. I would never harm anyone but if somebody rammed that down your throat I wouldn't mind.
Just another cracker...
I rarely waste my time viewing links provided here by members of the "bigot brigade".

So, this "supposed" black man posted a racist link? As I said, if he is indeed black he is a very sick, self-loathing inidividual who is literally declaring his hatred of himself, and, in the worst kind of "Stepin Fetchit" posturing, willingly degrading himself in a pitiful attempt to garner favor with posters here who have openly declared their disdain for non-whites.

In short, he, if he is black, is a very, very disturbed individual.

I almost feel sorry for him - "almost" being the key word.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pice of racist garbage you are. Do you think that cartoon is funny. I would never harm anyone but if somebody rammed that down your throat I wouldn't mind.
Just another cracker...
I forgot to thank you for the heads up on the ignorant, racist link posted by Hotlanta. I was just about to click on it until I glanced at your post. I now know exactly how to deal with both him and his posts.

P.S. You might want to consider avoiding the use of racial slurs ("cracker" being one of them). I know these sick bigots do it all the time, but you're almost lowering yourself to their level when you return fire in the same manner.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to thank you for the heads up on the ignorant, racist link posted by Hotlanta. I was just about to click on it until I glanced at your post. I now know exactly how to deal with both him and his posts.
P.S. You might want to consider avoiding the use of racial slurs ("cracker" being one of them). I know these sick bigots do it all the time, but you're almost lowering yourself to their level when you return fire in the same manner.
Almost? Too funny, the "nut" is at the lowest level.

daw

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hotlanta wrote:
As I told you before, I never make personal attacks, so if I thwart your attacks with a nonsensical comeback, don't be offended!
As you can see,your personal attack is merely a way of people like you attempting to SHUT UP THE OPPOSITION, but it doesn't work with me. If you can be civil,(which I doubt), then I can be civil.
Apparently you have a fetish with some on this board, and I'm wondering if you harbor any homosexual tendencies toward members of this forum.
Any other comments you'd like to make?
LOL...Case Closed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverdale Discussions

Search the Riverdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 57 min Hobo Hunnicutt 39,414
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,747
Accident Victim Would Have Graduated (May '07) 2 hr Cousin 69
Review: Structure Sbdc 5 hr Unhappy reviewer 1
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 8 hr detroller 79
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 9 hr detroller 12
Georgia Mental Hospitals (Nov '07) 9 hr RP McMurphy 5
•••

Flood Watch for Clayton County was issued at April 18 at 9:14PM EDT

•••
•••

Riverdale News Video

•••